Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I will DM a D&D 5th game. Kinky. Is anyone Interested?

SystemDrake

Planetoid
So seeing the interest in a D&D game I would be willing to run one. It is a very specific idea though, and only for those with very specific kinks.

You must (or at least be ok with)

-Dragons (No, they aren't going to shapeshift)
-Very large cocks and lots of cum

Recommended (Highly recommended for your enjoyment of the game, but we can work around it if you don't like it)

-transformation
-lots of reptiles (anthro and intelligent)
-submissive (feisty and fight back or timid and submit. Even lie in wait and scheme to get free)
-males (M/m relationship if you're a male. M/f if you're female.)

Possible (Could be included on a player by player basis if you are interested)

-Oviposition preg
-transgender
-Lots of kinky stuff

Never (Stuff I'm not going to do at all, ever)

-Bathroom
-Sexual gore

So, here's the plan.

A group of adventurers get together to save a little town, they will slay the monster, get the gold, win the people's hearts, all the usual crap. Unfortunately that isn't the way things go. The bit off way more than they could chew. Turns out the monster wasn't just some griffon or wyvern, but an ancient red dragon. Not only that, but he is a skilled sorcerer, godlike almost.

He could just roast and eat them all and be done with it but lucky for them he is interested in finding some help. So the lucky party finds themselves on the ground floor of an up and coming evil empire.

The dragons wants servants, good loyal obedient servants. And he has lots of needs to be cared for. He has jobs to be done, quests and lots of them. Including some more personal ones. He will punish failure but there are also great rewards for those who please him. First reward for loyal servants? Casting off that puny fleshy body.

So what this game is,

The dragon has caught you and there is probably no escape. His magic can mold minds and bodies to his whim. He wants an army. Prove yourself and you will become his generals and his lieutenants. If you please him and continue to exceed his demands then godhood could be yours. His lieutenants might be made into strong powerful lizardfolk. Commanders might be half dragons. Generals could be wyverns and maybe even dragons of their own. And you will have armies under your command. Disobey and he will punish you. You could find yourself a kobold or worse as some little lizard creature. You could become breeding stock to carry his eggs or sex toys for his more obedient generals. Or you could quietly bide your time carefully waiting for a chance to escape.

All the while, he likes to keep a very close eye on those under him. The easiest way it to have them under him maybe even nightly.

So what I want from you,

Your character,

Include a path you would ideally like to follow

(brave human knight -> punished -> kobold -> starts to give in and obey -> great success -> reward -> lizardfolk -> continued success -> wyvern general)

Also if a couple of you want to pair up or even more. Like if some of you want to be subs to more powerful guys work that out. You could wind up as forced sex slaves to one of the generals if you like.

Post what kinks you like and which ones you don't. I'll be flexible I promise, I'll try and accommodate everyone.

Post if you are interested. If I can get at least five I would be willing to run it.

Please fill out one of these, should help everything go smooth. We can keep these on hand during the game, so everyone knows what everyone else is in to.

Your Application________________________________________________________

Name:
Starting Race:
Starting Sex:
Starting Class:

Kinks; (yes, no, keep it away from me, ext.)

-partnering with males:
-partnering with females:
-partnering with herms: (certain kinds?)
-partnering with the dragon himself (Very big cock):
-partnering with reptile creatures: (Which ones would you like to, which ones won't you?)
-lots of cum:
-Big Cocks: (How big?)
-Pregnancy (with Oviposition only):
-Transgender: (temporary or permanent? Opposite gender or herm?)
-cock growth: (How big?)
-Submissive:
-Fighting back:

Transformations, For yourself, (yes, no, ext)

-Four legged reptile: (As a punishment, croc, lizard, ext. Will still be intelligent.)
-Kobold:
-Lizardfolk:
-Half Dragon:
-Naga/YuanTi:
-Wyvern:
-Dragon:
-Some reptile features only: (explain, only a tail, privates, ext)
-Anything else?

-You want to describe your own transformations:
-You want the DM to describe your transformations:

Hey, go ahead and fill out the list I posted in the first post. I can fit you in, but I'll just ask you to wait a little while before I write you in. I want to get settled in and make sure I can handle it with the current players first. But I think you'll be able to join.

I just started a PM story with him, he is a good writer, should be a great addition!

That's great news, don't mind waiting while you settle in.

Thank you for the compliment LeaT, much appreciated and I am luck to have found such an skilled writing partner such as yourself. (Will reply to our RP soon)

Well here is my character, hope he is acceptable.

Name:Thorin Rooiwater
9aca6d5c4cf9efdbdd52d2b7b758c9db.jpg
Starting Race: Human
Starting Sex: Male
Starting Class: Ranger

Thorin.jpg
STR8
DEX11
CON11
INT12
WIS5
CHA14

HP: 30
AC: 14

Skills: Stealth, Perception, Athletics, Insight, Survival
Class abilities: Archery, Duelist, Natural Explorer, Feral Senses, Hide in Plain Sight, Steel Will, Volley
Equipment: Steel Bastard Sword, Longbow, 20 normal arrows, 30 Armour piercing arrows, studded leather armour, small dagger, belt pouch, Dark Travellers coat

-partnering with males: Yes
-partnering with females: Yes
-partnering with herms: Yes, Any kind
-partnering with the dragon himself (Very big cock): Definitely
-partnering with reptile creatures: Any and all, yes
-lots of cum: Yes
-Big Cocks: Any size
-Pregnancy (with Oviposition only): Yes
-Transgender (temporary or permanent? Opposite gender or herm?): Temporary, either or
-cock growth: Yes, Hung like a dragon
-Submissive: Only so to buy time to escape
-Fighting back: Mostly in beginning

-Four legged reptile: Yes
-Kobold: Yes
-Lizardfolk: Yes
-Half Dragon: Yes
-Naga/YuanTi: Yes
-Wyvern: Yes
-Dragon: No
-Some reptile features only: Fine with any
-Anything else? Not aware of at this time

-You want to describe your own transformations: Yes
-You want the DM to describe your transformations: If DM feels changes are needed

Born into a Northern tribe of rangers, left for glory and coin. Attempts to escape when opportunity presents itself, resulting in punishments that are up to the DM discretion.

Signs on for glory -> during battle decides to steal some gold and run for hills -> Trips, falls and is captured -> attempts many escapes -> decides to rise in rank to gain power to escape.

Hey, sure. Finish up an app form. I'll let you know when I can get you in. You might have to wait a week or two.

if there is still room i'd like to join

Name: Sergor
Starting Race: Human
Starting Sex: Male
Starting Class: Fighter

-partnering with males: yes
-partnering with females: definitely
-partnering with herms: Definitely
-partnering with the dragon himself (Very big cock): so long as it won't cause instant death
-partnering with reptile creatures: doesn't bother me
-lots of cum: fine
-Big Cocks: GMs discretion
-Pregnancy (with Oviposition only): fine
-Transgender: any
-cock growth: realistic and i dont mind shrinkage either
-Submissive: depends on the situations
-Fighting back: maybe

-Four legged reptile: fine
-Kobold: fine
-Lizardfolk: fine
-Half Dragon: fine
-Naga/YuanTi: fine
-Wyvern: fine
-Dragon: fine
-Some reptile features only: im fine with any
-Anything else? surprize me so long as it isnt into something too weird like a puffer fish(ive had a DM do that to players)

-You want to describe your own transformations: nty
-You want the DM to describe your transformations: please

Back
Top Bottom