Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Power Peversion Potential (lf F or Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berg_Katze

She's a Rebel
I wanna play someone with superpower(s) who uses it to do perverted stuffs to girls and corrupt them. The nature of this RP will definitely involve non-con/rape which would eventually turns into con, and could involve any numbers of kinks along the way, but definitely no toilet stuffs. In no particular order, my character could be female, futa, trap or she-male - chick with dick or dildo, basically. I'd like my partner to play female or futa character(s), who could be OCs or canon characters from some setting, who would eventually become corrupted. The RP can take place in any setting, from sci-fi and modern to historical and fantasy, or even an established setting. PMs only.

Here're some ideas for the powers my character could have: Self-Duplication, Super Speed, Mind Control, Hormone Control, Possession, Shapeshift, Time Control, Telekinesis, Invisibility...and a zillion other things I can't think of yet! If you have an idea, feel free to bring it up!

Here're some kinks that are likely to come up: gangbang, multiple penetration, lactation play, denial play, mind break, light bondage, bestiality, tentacles, impregnation, incest, dirty talk, non-con, sex toys, large dicks, excessive cum, exhibitionism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom