Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Out for a Run! (Futa RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've really been in the mood to play this idea out, I'm also a big alien/fantasy biology nerd so hang in with me cause might ramble a bit!

This rp will center around my alien race, Wraithians. They are your typical bipedal reptilian and as the title suggests they all can sire and carry a clutch. The jungle variety, known for their colorful hides and bioluminescence, go into a rut every four years or so. Some take medicine to surpress it, some lock themselves away for the week and others go on Rut Runs!

The Rut Run is a lot like a camping trip just with a higher chance of breaking out in an orgy. The rut takes hold usually a little after the moon rises so most arrive in the morning to set up camp.

So my thought for the rp was that it would open with your character being driven to the site by one of mine to meet some friends there and would devolve into debauchery from there! Your character can be any gender/identity you like, no judgement here!

On the flip side if you want to do something similar where you're the aliens/creatures I'd be totally down for that!

What I'm looking to see in this~
Multiple partners
Oral
Anal and or vaginal
Dirty talk
Rough

Hard No's -
Non-con
Potty play
Death
Vore

Status