Eager, little thing (F/M, F/Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlesweets

Planetoid
Hey ^^

I'm new here but not to roleplaying and I'm looking for something fun and smutty. I like plot, but I love smut, too, so don't be afraid to ask if I want a quick fling ;)
What I like:
*I absolutely prefer creative and unique ideas. In fact, most vanilla and cliche ideas (incest--because dad/mom left or we're just 'so close,' we grew up together, one of us walks in on the other masturbating, etc.)
*I like aggressive or dominant partners.
*Please advance the RP. Make sure I have something to do when I reply besides repeat myself (this is referring to both sexual (repeating how you're 'banging me so hard') and story-based (There's a reason I like aggressive partners. Don't leave each post so open-ended I have to create the world alone. Work with me ^^)
*I love futa, getting gangbanged, kneeling for a nice, healthy cock, and being a little slutty.
*I vastly prefer to play in first person BUT you don't have to.
*I do like smut, especially very sudden smut (as in, there's just enough kinky backstory to let me know why I'm about to get used, but it won't be long--the more interesting the circumstances, the better)

Things I will not do:
*Excessive blood, violence, or pain.
*Anything toilet related
*Musk or smelly things
*Furry or hairy things that aren't monsters
*Anything that involves you or your character 'sitting back' while I perform for you for more than a few moments

So if those things appeal to you, then read on! (However, if you're a guy who "can" play futa if I "really want that" don't bother. I want people who enjoy roleplaying these scenes, not people who hate the scene and just want to get off).

Long term ideas:
These roleplays can go longer than one scene (and hopefully do!)

*Exploring the world and myself: I'd love an exploration based game, set in a fantasy or magical world (even modern day) where I wander looking for...something...and find lots of futanari, creatures, and men who want to see if they have what I need!

*Secretarial duties. This scenario would involve you playing my boss, and I would play your newly hired, submissive little secretary. Let the inappropriate office meetings begin! Keep in mind this is still a long-term role. Simply asking if you can be my boss and fuck me won't fly.

*Valedicktorian And for a lighter, more smutty long term game, I can play a not-so-innocent little school slut. Wherever I go, someone knows how I act behind closed doors and takes advantage.

Short term ideas:

*My family has always been a little...off. But when I came of age, my mom (sister) showed me just how much. Now, as the youngest, I'm learning that in the Jones' family, being youngest isn't all it's cracked up to be (Can be combined with the slutty schoolgirl)

I'd also LOVE to play as a super ditzy, naive, bimbo teenager who's over-sexual and falls for almost anything. (No its normal for me to grab there to fit your cheer outift; oh yes this extra credit is totally approved by the principal... Now take off that skirt, honey.... It's customary here to blow your host if you found dinner tasty).

And if YOU happen to like futas well...just ask ^^

I like LOTS of things besides these so shoot an idea out and we'll see.

Littlesweets said:
Hey ^^

I'm new here but not to roleplaying and I'm looking for something fun and smutty. I like plot, but I love smut, too, so don't be afraid to ask if I want a quick fling ;)

*I absolutely prefer creative and unique ideas.
*I like aggressive or dominant partners.
*I love futa, getting gangbanged, kneeling for a nice, healthy cock, and being a little slutty.
*I vastly prefer to play in first person BUT you don't have to.

So if those things appeal to you, then read on! (However, if you're a guy who "can" play futa if I "really want that" don't bother. I want people who enjoy roleplaying these scenes, not people who hate the scene and just want to get off).

Long term ideas:
These roleplays can go longer than one scene (and hopefully do!)

*Exploring the world and myself: I'd love an exploration based game, set in a fantasy or magical world (even modern day) where I wander looking for...something...and find lots of futanari, creatures, and men who want to see if they have what I need!

*Secretarial duties. This scenario would involve you playing my boss, and I would play your newly hired, submissive little secretary. Let the inappropriate office meetings begin! Keep in mind this is still a long-term role. Simply asking if you can be my boss and fuck me won't fly.

*Valedicktorian And for a lighter, more smutty long term game, I can play a not-so-innocent little school slut. Wherever I go, someone knows how I act behind closed doors and takes advantage.

Short term ideas:

*My family has always been a little...off. But when I came of age, my mom (sister) showed me just how much. Now, as the youngest, I'm learning that in the Jones' family, being youngest isn't all it's cracked up to be (Can be combined with the slutty schoolgirl)

I'd also LOVE to play as a super ditzy, naive, bimbo teenager who's over-sexual and falls for almost anything. (No its normal for me to grab there to fit your cheer outift; oh yes this extra credit is totally approved by the principal... Now take off that skirt, honey.... It's customary here to blow your host if you found dinner tasty).

And if YOU happen to like futas well...just ask ^^

I like LOTS of things besides these so shoot an idea out and we'll see.

Interested in what you had in mind with the school girl. Would like to hear what you had in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom