A Familiar Place ((Malfrost & The Deviant))

The sensation of his cock sandwiched between both pairs of their tits made Draco moaned loudly. He had never felt anything like this before. Add the sensation of Hermione playing with his balls and Luna pinching his rear, and it felt like he was in heaven.

"Girls...I love you....both of you." Draco confessed to them as they pleasured him. "Lets all get together often and do stuff like this....also...both of you, lick my cock while you pump your breasts." He suggested a fun relationship to them before commanding them to pleasure him more.

His admission stopped Hermione in her tracks, but Luna remained unfazed as she leaned forward to lick his cock as he'd requested. Hermione shrugged, figuring there would be time to discuss their feelings later, and followed Luna's lead. They took turns sucking on the head, moaning around it.

Draco moaned as he felt a pressure building up inside his cock as he knew his climax was nearing. "Girls....I'm getting ready to come! Who wants my cum more...you better tell me." Draco teased the two girls, wanting to hear them beg for his hot and sticky seed before he would decided whose mouth to shoot most of his load into.

Hermione blushed brightly, licking her lips at the thought of tasting Draco's cum, but she was unsure how to beg the way she knew he wanted. Ron had often asked to try dirtier things like that, but to no avail. She was about to begin her attempt when Luna pointed Draco's cock at the brunette witch's lips.

"I think tasting a little cum would be the best possible thing for Hermione, I don't think she gets enough of it," Luna said, giggling as she started pumping Draco's cock.

It seemed like Luna liked looking out for her friend, in the oddest of ways at times. Not that Draco minded though. He moaned and nodded his head as he pushed the tip of his cock into Hermione's mouth and he let out a loud moan as the dam burst, filling her mouth with his hot and sticky seed. He filled her to the brim, his cum dripping down her lips and chin. After he filled her up, he pulled out and splashed the rest of his load onto her and Luna's face and tits. His cock still hard and his breath ragged, he looked at both of the girls. "Clean yourselves off..."He commanded them gruffly as he looked up at the roof.

Hermione let out a little squeak of surprise at first, swallowing as much as she could and laughing softly when Luna started to lick her clean. She leaned forward and did the same for the blonde, the two of them giggling as they dressed. Just then the train lurched to a stop, throwing Draco out of his seat and face first into the girls' chests. They fell back with a yelp, and soon footsteps were racing back to their compartment.

Neville threw open the door. "Is everyone alright?" he asked, reaching to help Luna up. The two had dated briefly after the battle but decided to remain friends, with no hard feelings whatsoever. Luna smiled as she helped Hermione and Draco stand. "I think we're all fine," the blonde assured him. "Why'd the train stop?" Hermione asked. Neville shook his head. "We're not sure, something about a blockage on the tracks ahead. It'll take hours to clear it, even with magic. Hannah Abbott and I figured we could find our way to the castle on foot and the others agreed to follow us, luckily this train's only got us eighth years. Would you three like to come?"

Draco seemed to frown slightly and was going to ask the girls to strip again as he wasn't done when the train stopped. He quickly dressed himself before Neville came in. At the question, Draco pondered for a moment and then grinned. "Thank you for the offer, Mr.Longbottom...but I don't mind staying on the Express for awhile. Ladies, you are free to go if you want." He offered to the girls, but as he did that, he pinched each of the girls on their asses to let them know that he didn't really want them to leave. After all...they would have all this time on the Express to themselves if they stayed...

Hermione blushed at the gesture and Luna grinned. "Actually Neville, we'll have to catch up with you. It would be rude of Hermione and myself to leave Draco all alone here."

"What about your bags?" Hermione asked. Neville shrugged. "They told us to take what we can carry comfortably, and the rest will be brought to us once we arrive at the castle. I suppose I'll see you three there then? Try not to be too long, wouldn't want to miss the feast." He smiled at each of them and left, shutting the compartment door behind him.

Draco watched Neville leave and then gave the two girls a smile. "So....we basically have the train to ourselves for a few hours....shall we have some fun?" He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Herminone, pushing her down to the seat, and pressing his lips firmly against her own, his tongue pushing into her mouth to play and swirl around her own tongue.

The brunette let out a little squeal as she was pushed down, giggling into the kiss as she laced her fingers through Malfoy's platinum hair and returned his kiss with a surprising hunger. Luna watched with the same dreamy grin, sitting on the seat across from them and sliding her hand down the front of her panties.

Back
Top Bottom