Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's My Lunch! (Warr + Me)

She put her fingers through her hair, starting to massage the shampoo around in her hair. The suds had started to form, though some of it started to move down her face and into her eye. "Ah...! What the..! It's hurts!" she said, trying to rub it out of her eye.

Yeah, part of hi expected that to happen. He walked over to the shower and grabbed the towel, sticking it and his hand through the curtain. "Here.' He offered, finding her hand and placing the towel in it. "Use this to clean your eyes, I know that shampoo in your eyes is a bitch and it'll hurt."

Even though he offered the towel in front of her, she was having a hard time finding it. It hurt to open her eyes, so she was flailing her arms around trying to find it. She finally grabbed it and rubbed her eyes of the soap. She opened her eyes again, feeling much better. She then rinsed out the soap right after. She didn't want that happening again. She grabbed the body soap, putting some in her hand and started to apply it on herself. For her legs she had to bend down, and for him, it would be an interesting view.

He moved the curtain to at least make sureshe was all right,having not heard anything in a moment. Peeking through the curtain, he indeed see her enting over. And there, he saw her ass, and her nice, long legs. Slowly, he let the curtain fall back and with a dark blush onhis face, attempted to will his growing hard on away.

Her tail swayed slowly from side to side as she applied the last bits of the body soap over her body. She set it back where it was and started to rinse off her body. She actually spent a little while longer in the shower, just letting the water rush over her body. she then turned to call him. "I'm done." she said, seeing that her body was no longer dirty. It was amazing how much of a difference the shower had made.

He reached through the curtain and turned the shower off and pulled the curtain back revealing her slim and slender body again. Being thankful he wasn't blushing, but NOT thankful his hard on remainded, he handed her his towel. "Here, use this to dry off."

She stood there soaking wet for a while until she grabbed the towel from him. She started by drying out her hair and ears, slowly moving down her body and getting her tail as well. Her hair and tail were a bit messy, but with a good brushing, it would look fine in no time.

"There we go." he smiled. "You're not clean, clothed and fed." he said as he handed her the clothes he picked out for her. He'd need to find something else for er to wear underwear wise, the others didn't look particularly....healthy.

(Not clean? XD little typo there.)

Mimi dried off the last bits of her body, handing him the towel. She took the same clothes that he gave her, putting them on again. He didn't want her wearing the underwear she had, so she went without that and her tanktop for now. Now, she looked a lot better than earlier. Her hair and tail were still messy though, but she wouldn't think about that really. "Um...thanks. That felt nice." she said with a little smile. Her tail started to sway again behind her.

((Gah XP I'll fix it))

"Don't worry about it.' he waved off the thanks. "I would want the same treatment if I was in your shoes." He smiled a little bit, watching as she dressed. "Did you want anything else? Drink, some more food? Anything at all?"

"Ah...I guess." she said, not sure how she would picture him squeezing through a window as adeptly as she did. She didn't feel hungry or anything. She did feel like having a cold drink of some sort. "Well, do you have any milk?" she asked. "Also, I wanna play something!" she said, throwing her arms in the air enthusiastically.

Both eyebrows went up in relative surprise t her little outburst. "Well....what kinda thing did ou wanna play?" He asked. He didn't really...know what to say.

for a while, they were just staring at each other awkwardly. She gave a little grin when he finally spoke up. "Uh...I dunno. We'll just have to make it up as we go!" she said, suddenly going behind him and hopping onto his back. All right! Let's go!" she said, pumping her fist in the air.

He blinked again as she hopped onto his backk and exclaimed "Let's go!" She was surprisingly light, though not too surprising, based onw how little she ate. He had to grin. It wasn't every day cute cat girl broke into your home, ate your food, the you decided to help her out by feeding her, clothing her, cleaning her, then offering to play a game with her...

Weirdest. Day. Ever.

He nodded a little bit, reachng down and grabbing her arms to make sure she didn't fall over ten. "Heh, let's see where it takes us then."

She let out a cute little laugh as he held onto her arms. "All right! Hurry up already!" she said, wanting him to start running around the house. Her tail swished a bit quicker behind her. She was clearly excited to be playing around right now. It made the image of them struggling and running running around seem like a past memory. They were like good friend all of a sudden.

Back
Top Bottom