Culture sensitivity (Sho Fancy_Brat)

Absol soon found herself being moved down a bit, not quite on her knees though. She bit her lip as he started to peel at her clothes, not quite getting them off but moving them enough to get underneath. It had to be pretty obvious at this point that she was getting far too 'curious'. "I...suppose we can try it..."

"I am sorry, what was that?" he asked, acting like a teasing bastard as he continued to whisper and touch her in an proper matter. And by "proper matter", it was the naughty matter.

"Your ears are so adorable Absol...I could just enjoy myself..." This time, he nibbled on her ear, tugging ever so gently before sucking. As he did so, he trailed his lips down to her neck, and then her collar bone, and then to her breasts. They were soft and furry, a combination that he liked as he licked one nipple at a time. Afterwards, he started to kiss and wrap his lips around them, as he then added some squeezing pressure with his two grips.

"Nng...I s-said we could try it. I don't want to have to say it again..." Her hands squeezed at the tree trunk as his groping continued, soft whimpers leaving her as well.

"W-Wait...not my ears please." She bit her lips again as he tugged at her ear with his teeth, and the sweet kisses got more cute groans. Those seemed to be a big hit with her. As he got to her nipples, she inhaled a bit, not prepared at all for the attention he was giving them. She whimpered softly as his tongue flickered over her nipples, new sensations flowing through her with the new attention. "Nnng...ha~"

As he continued to attack her breasts, his erection was becoming increasingly impatient. He wanted to use his penis on her already bur he couldn'the help but enjoy himself with how much fun he was having for the last few minutes.

Eventually, he lowered himself to her stomach, where he kissed her belly button affectionately just to tease the dark type pokemon. After some teasing here and there, he licked his lips; her crotch was next. As he came across her flower, he could already smell a particular scent that he found appealing. Thus, he slowly played with her by first tugging on her black clit with his fingers beforemail leaning over to nibble on it.

Absolutely could sense his arousal, picking up on his scent and noting the growing bulge in his pants. The masculine scent was making her own body heat up in response, no doubt trying to awakening her mating instincts even while she knew where things were headed, she was far too worked up to want to stop him. She had to at least finish.

Those sweet kisses of his were working wonders though, getting those sweet groans as he teased her navel. Of course by now, he's notice she'd gotten a little wet. Her scent of ariusal was sure to push him into taking her soon, and her expression was turning more naughty and into one of need. She gasped out as he tugged at her clit, and feeling his teeth and lips over it got an especially pleasant groan as her hips Ed a little. "Agh~! N-Not so rough...!"

Tommy only got more turned on as he continued to tease her flesh even more. It amazing to him as he then lowered himself face to face with her crotch dead center. He trailed his tongue up and down, without opening her folds just to tease her as he repeated this for a few more minutes before deciding to bury his tongue into it.

Opening the prize at hand, Tommy opened his lips and started to suck, effectively getting all if the juices that she had inside of her. He found her taste to be quite appealing.

Sho said:
Tommy only got more turned on as he continued to tease her flesh even more. It amazing to him as he then lowered himself face to face with her crotch dead center. He trailed his tongue up and down, without opening her folds just to tease her as he repeated this for a few more minutes before deciding to bury his tongue into it.

Opening the prize at hand, Tommy opened his lips and started to suck, effectively getting all if the juices that she had inside of her. He found her taste to be quite appealing.

Absol's hands moved to his shoulders now that he got to giving her slit all his attention. Her normally calm expression was clearly more of pleasure, albeit she was still conflicted about this. This was exactly what her people had warned her about, but now that she was having it happen, she couldn't help but want a little more.

Once he pushed his tongue inside, she let out a rather lovely gasp, her hips raising and wiggling a little as he lapped eagerly at her fluids. "Hngh...agh~!" It was starting to feel really good she thought...

I got to be honest that I've lost interest in this rp. I am sorry but I don't think either one of us wants to continue this.

Want to try a different type of rp?

Back
Top Bottom