Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A world full of futas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. I will admit my cravings to everyone, I have a major thing for playing as and with futas. So I'm interested in setting up a group rp involving characters of that nature.

my idea:

The governments of the world have decided that futanaris, cunt bois and other such individuals are a danger to society. So they seek to rid the world of those by moving them all away. But, many futa are powerful. So they managed to create their own new county on an island chain. The new population of 1.2 million futas have all taken over a chain of lovely islands in the south pacific.

This plot would involve futas, cunt boi's and other gender's who want to move to the new futa nation. I'd like to set up a whole large scale rp with separate threads for a school, hospital, college, government offices and the like. If there is enough interest that is.

Some details:

You would choose from one of either : Futa,Cunt Boi, Female or Male. Futas will be women with cock and pussy. Cunt bois are men with pussys instead of cocks. The other two are obvious.

Those are the major thoughts. If anyone is interested, please respond below and not by pm. This way we can see how active everyone's interest is.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing for interested people.

Futadom is a kink of mine, and while I would prefer to be the M in a H/M situation, I have some experience playing as a futa. Consider me interested, though I do have a few other question about the world.

bump. have some interest and looking for more. If you have any ideas about the plot let me know and we can discuss adding them.

I can give it a try. I rarely do group rps, but for you Sweetie. I will do my best.

Cool. That makes five people including myself thus far. Shall we get started? Or wait for more to join?

If you're looking for people, I'd be willing to join in. Interesting idea, open for taking another futa, or perhaps a female that wants to start fresh in this new nation.

Don't know why I didn't see this before. But, I've been looking for something where I could either play as or opposite a Futa. I think I'll throw my hat in the ring for this.

Crystal! Lovely that you could make it.

Everyone else, I'm going to set everything up and shoot the link here. Please stay tuned.

Sorry for the reated delays everyone. I'm trying to get a sub-tread created in group so we can have multiple places to play at. Bear with me and I'll have it running here shortly. Thank you all for being interested. i can't wait to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom