Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shovel wants a mistress. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovel

Supernova
Hello! :3 I am a 20 year old heterosexual male seeking a mistress. I am a switch, but I think I would make a much better pet than a master. If you want to be my mistress, you have to agree to my terms. All of them. Otherwise you will be dropped immediately.

Terms of Service

As my mistress you agree thatâ?¦

In order to gain respect, one must show it first. *

Real life is more important than private online life, thus real life comes first.

Control over real life is unacceptable, but control over private online life is granted. **

The pet reserves the right to terminate the relationship with the owner with or without reason.

The pet reserves the right to refuse any command that is deemed unacceptable or unfair.

The pet is allowed to roleplay with others, and the same right is given to the owner.

*the exception being a certain sexual fetish or scenario contradicts this rule, and consent has been given to break this rule.

** depending on the type of play, real life actions may be controlled by the owner, but only when consent has been given and the play takes place in the privacy of the petâ??s home.

If you agree to the terms, continue reading this thread. If you do not agree to the terms, please click here.

How To Convince Me To Be Yours

Spoil me with affection! You will find that I will agree to most anything when I am babied and treated right. Being cold and emotionless doesnâ??t do much for me. Sexual aggression is sometimes a turn on.

When applying, donâ??t respond with a simple â??I will be your mistressâ?. Talk to me! Tell me what kind of person you are or why you would make a good mistress. Being creative and original will get you some major points.

Show me some pictures of your fine self. They donâ??t have to be nudes (though I wonâ??t refuse them) I have pictures of my own if you require them.

Please be literate. Netspeak is such a turn off. I need a good communicator. That being said, I would appreciate some self-disclosure. I like getting to know my mistress as a personâ?¦donâ??t worry I will gladly return the favor. :3

What I Have To Offer

I have a webcam. But donâ??t expect nudes until some level of trust has been earned.

I have been roleplaying for quite a long time, and I always aim to please my partner. <3

I have a sanguine personality, and am always happy! That means no emotional baggage to deal with. ;D

Iâ??m a horny little boy with lots of fantasies and tons of sexual energy. Iâ??m tons of fun. >:}

Interested? Reply to my thread or PM me. If I donâ??t respond within a few days, I probably wasnâ??t interested and didnâ??t feel like hurting your feelings. >_< When I find a mistress, I will officially close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom