Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elder Scrolls: Tamriel Unlimited -- PS4 Role Call

Master Raelthorne

Planetoid
I'm on the fence of whether or not to get The Elder Scrolls Online now that it is both free to play and available on consoles. Do we have any Blue Mooners that are looking to get it or, perhaps, already took the plunge? Having some people to play with would certainly go a long way in helping me make up my mind. I'd also like to know how you guys feel about the controls. Did they do a good job transitioning a PC-based MMO's control scheme into a controller?

I'm on the fence as well. I love Elder Scrolls but I don't know if I have enough time to sink into it, or if it will be fun for a long haul.

I'm not so much concerned about whether or not it will be fun. At the end of the day, it was made by Bethesda and they are one of the few companies that I still trust to give me a good game. Obviously, I am expecting it to be drastically different from traditional Elder Scrolls games by the simple fact that it was first designed as an MMO for PC. That said, it is still The Elder Scrolls and I am sure it still has the same breathtaking atmosphere. The controls are my biggest concern. Finding a good controller layout for an MMO doesn't seem logical to me. I played Final Fantasy 14 with a gamepad, but they had a dedicated interface just for the gamepad. I might also just be overthinking it, considering that ESO on PC had a limited action bar with 6 active skills if I recall?

Back
Top Bottom