Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orgasm in Wonderland (Butterfly0408/Rude and Not Ginger)

butterfly0408

Singularity
"What an utterly dull day," Alice said aloud. Not to anyone in particular, just to herself. With a sigh, she slumped back against the strong trunk of the shady tree she sat under, a book in her lap. Alice had hoped it would entertain her, yet so far the book had done nothing but bore her even further.

Fairy tales might have entertained her when she was a little girl, but Alice was no longer a girl. She was barely even a young woman still. In age, mind, and most certainly in body she was more of a real woman. Well endowed, beautiful, sexual woman. Her once shapeless form was shapely with feminine curves. Breasts round and large. A fair face and golden blond locks flowing like a waterfall down her back. A real woman indeed.

Glancing up at the sky through the leaves of the tree, she sighed once again. Was there nothing that could save this day?

While Alice stared up at the sky, there was a bustling noise rather close by. Then, out just a rather adorable creature. You could call him a rabbit, but you would be very off. He looked like rather handsome boy of almost 19 years. But on top of his head was a pair of floppy white ears. And though Alice couldn't see it there was a cute white tail on his rear. He wore a tiny brown vest and shorts and he was running, panting. "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late. I should be there when I am here. I'm late I'm late I'm late!" And then he ran right past Alice.

With a leap he disappeared down a rabbit hole, huffing and puffing. (Tiny but I don't know what to say...)

Alice was surprised to say the least as she watched the odd man or rabbit or... she didn't quite know what to call him, ran by. She quickly rose to her feet and watched him until he disappeared. How very curious! "Wait! Come back!" she called, giving chase after him. Dear Alice was a very curious person. Perhaps too curious for her own good.

Finding the whole he had slipped into, Alice stood over it, looking down. It was large enough for a full grown person and seemed deep. She could not see the bottom at all. Leaning over it to get a better look, she drew close to the edge. Curiosity got the best of her as the ground under her feet gave way and sent Alice stumbling forward and right into the hole!

She cried out and tried to grab onto the edge of the earth, attempting to claw her way out of the hole, but it was no good. She was falling, falling, falling, and she would not stop until she hit the bottom.

It seemed as if she was falling forever. There was no way the hole could truly be this deep! Alice feared she would die from the impact when she would at last meet the bottom, but that didn't happen. Strangely, as she grew close to the bottom, her falling slowed until she lightly floated to land with her feet on the ground. She was in a long hall way that only lead in one direction. Looking up, there was no way she would climb out, so there was only one way for her to go it seemed.

Taking a moment to brush herself off, cleaning off the dirt on her pretty blue sun dress, she went the only way she could. Down the hall and into the unknown.

For a moment she heard the noises of the rabbit man running down the hall that soon faded. Then, as she walked down the hall there was a sudden break in the scenery and the bright sun was overhead. All around her was a twisted and strange garden with only a small table in the middle. This was no children's tale. There was no half party going on. There was simply a man wearing a strange hat. He was called the Mad Hatter and when he saw Alice enter his garden he looked up from his cup of tea to look at her.

His eyes were the strangest shade of purple and everything about him seem to match. His tall hat and open suit jacket, which revealed a pale but toned chest, were the same deep purple. His long dress pants were the same and his shaggy hair was the only difference. It was white as snow and hung loosely in front of his face. "Hello girlie. What is it that brings you to my tea party? Looking for something to entertain you?" His voice had a constant sound of amusement and mirth.

Alice had a completely puzzled look upon her face as she found herself suddenly in a garden. This all was like some kind of strange story from a book. She did not yet realize it was more from an erotic novel then a fairy story.

Spotting the man casually sipping his tea and greeting her with a somewhat pleasant tone, she got a bit closer, if only to get some information from him. "Actually, I must confess, I don't know where here is. I was sitting under a tree, not far from my home when a curious creature ran by. Part man, part... well rabbit I believe. I followed him and feel down a hole in the earth. Then I followed the hall way and well, here I am now with you..." she didn't want to say how strange his appearance was, for she did not wish to be rude. But that did not stop her from thinking it.

"Have you seen a creature like I said run by here? Half man, half rabbit?"

The Hatter looked her over before sipping a little more tea and setting his cup down. Then he stood, smiling a crooked smile that could make you uncomfortable or strangely more comfortable. When she spoke of the half-man-half-rabbit he nodded a little. "That would be the Hare. Late for an appointment with the Queen as always. But enough of him, he is too busy to spend time with young girls right now. As for where here is..." He held out his arms like it was some sort of show. "Here is everywhere and nowhere. Down the rabbit hole. Beyond the looking glass. The place where nothing is what it seems. Welcome to Wonderland. My home. And now yours. Or..."

He walked towards her a stopped when their noses were almost touching. Or more accurately, her nose was almost touching his chest. "You are in my garden at one of my tea parties. They are rather famous here for being good fun. Even the Cheshire Cat has been known to visit from time to time. Would you like to have some tea? Or perhaps have sex with me? Both would be good fun." His voice never changed from the cheerful tone.

What he was saying mad little to no sense at all. The hare? The Queen? Wonderland? No logical sense at all. She had just started to speak before he moved in close to her, "How can place be everywhere yet nowhe- OH!" she stopped abruptly when the Hatter was so suddenly in her personal space. It was, indeed, a very uncomfortable situation. Yet in surprising ways. This closeness, his body, hers, it triggered something inside her newly formed, womanly body. Something that had not yet had the chance to surface in her world.

His offer caught her off guard. Not realizing at first what EXACTLY he had just said, "Some tea would be- WAIT! What did you say?!" she swiftly tried to back away from him. His casual offer for sex had her flustered and blushing.

The Hatter looked a little confused at her outburst. He pulled his hat off, brushing his silvery white hair back before placing it back on his head and bowing low. Though his head pointed towards the ground, the hat did not fall. "I apologize miss. You must be from a prudish place. I didn't know and I much apologize. But this is Wonderland. The place where silly things like humility and STDs and unwanted children do not happen. Sex is a fun game and everyone loves to play."

He didn't say anything more and instead, he shrugged out of his jacket. His skin was like porcelain and he was honestly gorgeous. Then he turned and walked to the small table before grabbing picking up a kettle. He grabbed at nothing and poured out the kettle but nothing came out. At least it appeared that was. But then, as if coming from the spout of the kettle, a cup full of tea appeared in his hand. He walked back and offered it to her.

Alice listened and watched, cheeks growing redder still as he spoke so casually about something that in her home would be considered improper and utterly taboo!

As he moved away and back to the table, Alice looked around for a ways of escape but the way she had entered the garden was gone! The small area was completely surrounded now by a tall hedge with no break in it. By the time her attention returned to him he was holding the tea out of her.

She was very hesitant to take it from him, but it was not as if she had any other options. At this moment, she was at the mercy of the person in front of her. Perhaps if she cooperated with him, he would help her get out of this place.

Taking the cup from him, she gave him a small polite bow of her head, "Thank you..." Slowly, she took the cup and raised it to her lips, tilting it back and taking a drink of the strange tea.

Without warning, the table began to walk toward them, two chairs following. The hatter didn't even hesitate as he sat down, only to be met by one of the chairs. "I am sure you must be very confused right now. Wonderland is a very strange place to the outsider. But it is full of wonder just like the name says. You can do almost anything you want. You can go anywhere at the drop of a hat. Though I would never drop my hat. That would be just rude."

He looked her over again. "You stick out like a sore thumb you know...Those clothes are nothing like anything I have seen here. Perhaps you should consider changing. Immersing yourself in the culture of Wonderland. Maybe try something besides our tea." He sipped his tea again, rather comfortable no matter what he said.

Alice was still standing as the table approached and was not really inclined to sit down, until the chair forcefully nudged itself against the backs of her knees, knocking Alice over until she fell back into the chair, a bit of her tea splashing out of the cup to the saucer. Curiouser and curiouser... every passing moment.

The tea was however the sweetest tea she had ever tasted, "Mmm," she moaned a little as she sipped even more of it down, not realizing the effects it was having on her already. With her cup empty, she set it down upon the table and glanced at her clothing, "Stick out? It's a sundress. Nothing could be more common then this."

Looking down at herself, it was like she was looking at her body for the first time, or at least in a new way. Her mouth went dry and her eyes wide as she found herself staring at her own, large breasts. She watched as her nipples suddenly turned hard against the fabric of her dress. She had an overwhelming urge to rub her own hands against herself. Sweat was starting to form on her brow, "Oh my... how very strange I suddenly fell..." she commented as she looked up towards him.

Seeing him without his jacket on suddenly was having a new effect on her it had not just a few moments ago. "Oh... oh my..." she wanted to reach out and touch him as well. And she had the urge to have him touch her back as she squirmed a little in her seat, feeling aroused. "This has never... ever... happened to me before..."

When she commented that a sundress was the most common thing in the world the Hatter only smiled a little. "Perhaps on your side of the looking glass. But here it is a strange and prudish garment. Why hide what everyone here openly wants?" He stood and walked around to be behind poor Alice. This was the reason that the Hatter's tea parties were so exciting. They had a habit of erupting into orgy. But since he was all alone with young Alice today, he would have his fun alone.

His hands moved to her shoulders and rubbed softly. "I am glad you enjoyed my tea so much. Now that we have done that, would you be interested in taking me up on the offer of sex?" He moved his hands down from her shoulders and to her large breasts. He could feel her nipples press against his palms through the fabric and he rubbed gently, wanting her to get excited even more.

"I...." her breathing was beginning to pick up into a light panting by this time. Her body hot and bothered, sensitive to even the slightest of touches. And when he finally did come forth and start rubbing her shoulders, she could not help but let a moan bubble to the surface, escaping her lips. "We... we shouldn't. It's not pr-OOOOHH!" she all but yelped out a response to his manly hands reaching for her breasts. They were aching to be touched the whole while and now that he was.... the only ached more! Alice rolled her neck back and rested her head against his strong chest, biting her lip and trying to very hard to resist the temptation that his body offered her.

The Hatter couldn't help but smirk as she let out a loud moan from him simply touching her breasts. "You are more susceptible to my tea than I expected. This could be a rather fun day." The Hatter leaned down and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Now if you take off that boring dress I will take care of everything that ails you." He moved one hand from her breasts and pulled at the dress. "I will show you why my tea parties are so very fun for everyone." He gripped her breast a little more roughly with the hand that was still on her.

Not being one of his tea party regulars or even just a resident of Wonderland at all, Alice's body was not use to the sweet, arousing, ambrosia, that was the Hatter's sweet tea. It made her blood hot hot in her veins, and all the blood seemed to be flowing to a few choice spots on her body. She didn't have the strength in her to even prevent him from tugging at her dress. One of the sleeves slipped down her arm until it let one of her still bra clad breasts pop out. The bra was silky and thin, flesh colored. It was almost like nothing was there. Alice's last few shreds of common sense were hang by only short threads now. She whimpered a little, chest heaving up and down at an increasing rate of her panting. "I... don't... I don't know is I care for... for your tea.... uuhhhh..." she said one thing, but her body and her actions said another as her cheek nuzzles affectionately against his.

The Hatter seemed pleased when she nuzzled her cheek against his. Obviously the tea was working its magic to the letter. So, with an almost unnatural grace, he swung himself about and sat his small, though toned, body right in her lap. His hand moved to pull her other dress strap off, revealing both of her perky breasts while he leaned in to lick her neck gently. His palms moved to rest on her chest and he massaged softly, grasping with rough fingers. "I think you will care for it soon enough." His tongue ran up her neck to her ear, nipping playfully.

Her senses were almost totally lost to her now. Especially her sense of what was morally right and wrong. That was just about gone from her, though.... one last protest was still able to rise to the surface as her hands grasped his wrists and seemed to attempt to pull them off her. But at his tongue tempted her neck and toyed with her ear, her hands slowly stopped pushing him off her and then in a total 180 degree, her hands opened and rested upon his hands, pressing them into her breasts even more. They rest of her body squirmed in a hot yet sensual discomfort. All of her ached to be as satisfied as he breasts felt in that moment.

The Hatter bit her neck gently, leaving a small red mark. Meanwhile, the rest of his body moved closer to her, his chest pressing his hands tighter on her breasts. "Now now...What should I do with you? You aren't from around here...But I wonder if you would enjoy the usual when it comes to my tea parties." He stood and stepped away, breaking all contact with the needy young woman. Then he pulled the button of his trousers loose and let them sit open just a little. "Would you like to have a romp young girl?"

A whimper could not help but escape her lips as he pulled away from her body. The lose of contact all over saddened her. But it did help her to think somewhat straight once again as he eyes trailed down his fine body and to where his hand started to undo his pants. Alarm bells went off in her head and her eyes went wide as she sprung to her feet, "No! I should not be here! That is... I don't know where here is! I need to find my way out of this.... this strange... strange place...." her eyes trailed back to the open fly of his trousers and she found her feet frozen where she stood. She nipped at her lower lip, eyes fixated there.

The Hatter heard the confusion in her voice and smiled just a little. "This is Wonderland. Or more to the point, you are at the Mad Hatter's Tea party. Even more to the point, you are sitting in the Hatter's chair staring at him in a most wanting way." He smiled and stepped closer, leaving his pants where they were. She would have to take what she wanted. Though the Hatter's need was obvious from the bulge in his trousers. (blah...I'm bad today.)

She was indeed sitting in his chair once again, having stumbled back into it as he descended upon her in all that tempting glory. Her mouth was so dry as he looked at him, licking her lips as her mind thought that a taste of him could easy her thirst. Without seeming to think her hands moved to rub up his sides, her head drawing close before her tongue reached out tentatively lick his fine toned abs, a moan escaped her lips as she licked again, then kissed his body softly, sweetly.

Back
Top Bottom