Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Draco MalfoyXMindy Star rp. Chuckeles and I only.

The setting takes place at Hogwarts School for Witches and Wizards and everyone is in their 5th year of Hogwarts.

A female girl with blonde hair, hazel green eyes,5'5,the same age as Draco Malfoy sits with the rest of the Slythrine's house dome.

She was reading a book about how her parent's both met each other a long time ago and they are both now 39 years old, and the girl name is Mindy and she loves reading books about other witches and wizards. She is a bit different from Draco, and she'd rather read instead of trying to cause problems between Draco and Harry at any cost and she sighed.

Mindy finally closes her book up she has been reading for a while and wonders what kind of trouble Draco Malfoy got himself into this time and she wonders where he is and realizes that this saturday is Hogwart's Halloween Dance and she wonders if Draco Malfoy would ask her to the dance or not and she sighed.

It's about 4pm in the late afternoon on a nice sunny and perfect afternoon out like today.

Re: 1X1 Draco MalfoyXMindy Star rp. Chuckles and I only.

He walks through the hallways holding his books as he leaves the classroom having gotten abit of an extra scolding from the professor. He sighs heading for the Slytherin rooms wanting to relax for abit that evening having lost abit of his fire to mess with Potter.

He motions his two friends to follow him pushing his way through the crowd as he enters the Dome spotting mindy his eyes looking her over before giving her a half smile half sneer. He motions his friends as he moves towards Mindy leaning on a table. "Hi there Mindy? Have you given any more thought to my offer to help me with the spell?" He gives her a cocky smile brushing back his hair.

Mindy looked at Draco and she said to him,"Hey Draco,and I'm not going to cause any trouble with Harry Potter and his friends. You know how much I love to read books for a bit and what kind of spell were you thinking on casting on poor Harry Potter or on Ron Wealsely hmm.?"

Mindy just roll her eyes and she looked at the time on the clock and she grabbed her book she was reading and said to Draco,"I'll talk to you later on tonight in The Slythrine Common Dome I have to get to my potions class now bye Draco."

Mindy left the great hall and made it to her last class for the afternoon and today in potions class they were learning how to make a love potion and then also a healing potion to heal any kind of cold anyone has or has goten and she reads over the first spell and she begins to cast and mixes all the right ingierdents and everyone made a perfect love potion in class.

Mindy reads the spell to make the healing potion next and that was a little bit more harder to make and mix everything up perfectly and she tries her best and wonders if this healing potion spell will work or not.

He smiles at her turning to watch her go. "At least think about it mindy." He sighs as he heads up to his room flopping back on the bed his classes down for the day as he now waits for supper to begin. Pulling out a couple of books he spreads them out on his bed reading over the homework due in at the end of the week.

He keeps an ear open for Mindy's returning as he gets stumped by a couple of things wanting to ask her about them.

Mindy was done her potion class and she carries her homework with her and she leaves the potion class and heads to The Slythrine Common room. Mindy walks into Slythrine Common room and she sees Draco waiting for her and said to him,"What is on your mind Draco something is worrying you I can tell,and I see that you are stuck on 2 questions for your homework. I'll see if I can help you with your homework and I've been thinking about that spell you want me to help you cast and I'll help you with that spell,as long as nethier of us get's suspended or exspelled from this school understood Draco.?"

Mindy sat her books down and knew that she only get's a lot of homework from the Against The Dark arts class and she hoped that she'll pass this class this year and not fail it at all.

He smiles at Mindy as she walks in laying his books down on the table. "You have an idea of how to get to Potter? Well Im listening then because this should be interesting." He moves over to stand closer to her almost touching her as he leans in to look at the book and listen to her ideas.

He watches her from the corner of his eye smiling to himself.

Mindy said to Draco,"No I have no ideas on how to get to Potter at all,I thought you would have any ideas Draco not me.?"

Mindy felt how close Draco was standing to her and she sees him looking over her shoulders at her homework and she said to Draco,"I have to figure this spell out in this book it's my homework assignment and I can't quite understand what the spells mean,do you have any ideas on what this spell could mean hmm.?"

Back
Top Bottom