The threads that forever bind us (wiki-frogger)

wiki234

S.L.U.T
There was a time once where humans became more than mindless apes, who became smarter and evolved the most becoming the most dominant species of the planet. There was once a time where humans covered up their sins, both physically and mentally with the discovery of "clothing" it was once called mans ashamed sin, but now it was mans destiny to discover it. The age has come again where clothing had evolved itself, in secret not being made for mans sake but for clothings sake. Today though one piece of clothing in particular was different than the others, it was made to be humanities salvation than doom.

It had unimaginable power than anyone has ever known though at a cost. It was more aware as if it were human than clothing itself and it even allowed the person he would have covered access this forgotten secret power within him, the notorious Black Death, kensekt.

Once upon a time, long, long ago... humans were nothing more than mindless apes. It is hard to believe, and yet how else could their race evolve as it have, if not for their beginning as something less than they are? Men, women, and children also used to cover their sins -and their skin- with "clothing", fabric constructed from the fibers of plants. Again, it is hard to believe... if it wasn't for the evidence erected in every museum, every historical place there is. Elva had trouble believing it herself. Her eyes wide, red and blue reflecting off panes of glass, the girl continued on through the museum, long, reddish-pink hair flowing out behind.

Time has passed since then, perhaps a century or two. Elva wasn't sure, she never could keep track of anything historic, though it has always fascinated her to a point. It was not long until she was standing before a pedestal holding a uniform of sorts, white and purple... which, suspiciously, looked like it had eyes on the shoulders. Oh, this is what they used to call... a 'sailor uniform'... Elva realized, bending down to read the sign. Her expression swirling with curiosity, she glanced from left to right, making sure no security guards were nearby, before ducking underneath the bar that separated the uniform from the general public.

What fabric is it made of? Soft, or rough? Elva had to know. After another quick glance about, she ran a hand over its front, and her lips parted with surprise. Soft! It's really soft!

The piece of clothing unlike other was alive...it was waiting for a host, it was waiting to unleash its power showing off its former destructive glory again. The uniform sat there waiting, waiting for someone to foolishly take and wear the forbidden uniform again. it stood there as the young human in front of him could feel a strong almost dark aura coming out if it. It was truly resonating some power, he was a powerful sailor uniform, he was a destructive sailor uniform. It was still asleep waiting finally for the day where someone would foolishly wear him again after so long.

(just quick post ill add more later >.<)

Wh-What the-?! Elva tore her hand away, an icy chill having fallen over her skin, and fear making her heart beat faster. There was something sinister about the uniform, something that just... defied all logic, all understanding... the sort of sinister that is both alluring, and forbidding, all at the same time. Eyes wide, a lump in her throat, Elva nibbled on her lip, hesitantly reaching out to touch the uniform once again. I must be imagining it... Elva forced herself to think, fingers tracing along a sleeve. Pain slashed through her finger upon meeting a sharp edge, making her cry out softly and recoil, sticking it in her mouth. It was but a moment later that beads of blood appeared, slowly trailing down the finger's length.

Deep inside the uniform it was full of life, there was actually something in the piece of clothing in front of her. The force of power the force of destruction she had awakened the uniform just by touching it but by doing that she had made a grave mistake of drawing what he had wanted to taste the most, the smell of blood was driving the force within wild. Kensekt knew that he had not make a move yet, he had to make her take him away from this place...he had what he had been looking for a host but also a person that he would be thankful to have awakened him. The young girl in front of him could feel almost a ghostly voice behind her, " feed...bl-blood...." That ghostly voice was too soft to be heard at all though somehow she could hear it clearly.

The sailor uniform was just sitting there still dormant, he just had to wait...and wait..,and wait...

If Elva didn’t know any better, she’d say she was losing her mind… Wait! What if she’s already lost it, but doesn’t know that? Heart pounding a little faster than what is normal, Elva about jumped out of her skin at the ghostly voice which echoed in her ears... sending a chill up and down her spine. Wh-What was that?! Her senses on high alert at this point, Elva glanced about, red and blue peering into the dark corners... trying to see if anyone was there. When she realized that she was alone, the girl released a soft sigh of relief, resting a hand over her pounding heart. I'm just imagining things... I haven't eaten anything since breakfast, that could be the reason why... Elva brushed a few strands of hair behind an ear, eyes drawn to the uniform on display once more.

Why does it look like it has eyes? Elva realized this with a small jolt, a hand reaching out to touch the fabric.

The uniform waited once more, she was the perfect host for him. He could smell her sweet scent now, delicious blood....it was overpowering to him.... Kensekt still sat there motionless the entire time just waiting for her to steal and maybe wear him if things worked out. " f-feed me...feed me...." The ghostly voice came out again asking her to put him on and feed him her blood. The young girl in front of him...she would be his new master.... " feed..." It repeated again in her ear trying to get her to take him. The spirit inside of him was going especially crazy still from her mistake of touching his sharp edges all he could think about now is the blood...that overpowering scent...it smelled too delicious....

"There it goes, again..." Elva had to admit, she was unnerved and uneasy by it all; hearing ghostly voices isn't normal, after all. With a lump forming in her throat, the girl ran her hand over the soft, velvety fabric... a fingertip tracing over the threads of color which caught her eye. I don't understand it, but... I'm really curious what it'd feel like... not on display, but... on me... Morbid curiosity taking root somewhere deep down... Elva swallowed the lump in her throat, fingers gripping onto the uniform ever so slightly. Should I...? I mean, it's only gonna gather dust here, and... it's a shame for such a... beautiful thing to not be put to use... Stealing was not something Elva practiced, however... she's been known to do it from time to time. "How would I even get out of here without being caught, if I did try?" she whispered to herself, nibbling on her lip all the while.

the clothing spirt was fully awakened now hearing those words she said.... "Out....of...h-here..." It whispers to her repeating a certain part of her sentence. If she knew just to even quickly slide her arms through his sleeves it would be enough for him to activate his power being able to feed off the blood on the cut before it would stop completely. She would be out of here and he would get her as a host. The uniform slowly changed its color to a dark black, followed by a loud shriek coming from seemingly no where, though it was again coming from the fact of the awakened spirit but of course he bet she wouldn't know that yet... The clothing just changed color slightly, just sitting there again like it had been displayed.

A loud shriek perfumed the air, eerie and echoing throughout the museum's halls... setting Elva's nerves on edge. Skin prickling, eyes wide, not to mention her heart pounding, Elva swallowed the lump in her throat, and shook her head to clear away such ridiculous thoughts. "I must be out of my mind..." she murmured under her breath. "I can't go around, stealing museum pieces... I'll never get away with it, and besides... what will I do with it, once I have it? I can't wear it..." Elva lifted her hand, only for more crimson tears to fall from the gash that formed on the tip of her finger. "Oh..." Attention directed onto it, Elva stuck that finger in her mouth, trying to stop the bleeding while she rationalized with herself. "I just can't do it... No way, no how..." the girl finally declared, the words muffled around the finger.

Another loud shriek followed after a moment, the smell, she did it again!!! Suddenly a serious of shrieks could be heard as suddenly the ground shook as if an earthquake had suddenly come out of nowhere followed by another round of two or three more shrieks before yet another earthquake that shook the entire building strongly as the uniform fell to the ground. " feed!!! Blood!!!" The voice sounded more clear and demonic though also desperate for what it craved. The uniform glowed a bright crimson then a crystal blue color before she could feel the uniform suddenly come alive. It formed claws at the end of the sleep and ripped her clothes off, trying to slip itself on to cover her again. Suddenly a large surge of power was unleashed as an even bigger earthquake than before the others that happened a second ago shook the building where one or two exhibits manage to fall and break due to being so fragile...

Red and blue growing wide, a terrified scream ripped itself free from the girl’s throat, joining the loud shriek echoing throughout the museum, not to mention the noise of displays meeting their end. Elva raised her arms in self-defense… but it was no use. Something… something with claws ripped at her clothes, making it to where the fabric fell in long ribbons to the floor. It was then that she felt soft material move over her naked skin… covering her body once again, however the earthquake grew more intense… until Elva lurched herself forward, hiding from everything going. Her heart was pounding, fear surging through her veins as though… as though it was liquid nitrogen, freezing everything in its path. Wh-What is going on?! she thought, covering her head and closing her eyes. Am I… Am I going to die?

"We are one!!" It said in the voice, the uniform was now attached to its new host, though not for long as she would just be able to throw him away knowing that he was just too weird and scary for her. As the rest of the museum finally settled again there were some people who came to clean up the sudden mess losing the two of their pieces now. On the sleeves there were metal hinged shoulder bands which she could fold over to close activating his transformation (activates like how satsuki does junkets with the shoulder bands) he would be fully able to taste her sweet blood and know the scent again. The uniform was for now hard to get off but in a little while she could just slip it off like normal and throw it out. Then he would sleep waiting again.

Elva could hardly believe what just happened. The earthquake having finally settled down, she lifted her head... only to gaze down at herself in wonder. Sometime during... everything, the uniform she was admiring had replaced the clothes she was wearing earlier, and... if she didn't know any better, she'd say... it was speaking. That can't be possible, though... right?! Scared of being found out, of being arrested for federal robbery, or whatever the cops would label it as, Elva jumped up onto her feet, the skirt dancing high above her knees, just showing off the girl's long, slender legs. "I gotta get out of here..." Elva murmured, looking about, fingers curling into the fabric as she tried to think of what to do next. "I can't be caught, wearing this..."

The uniform just sat on her body, " band...." He told her, the uniform would be activated for the first time once she would learn how to use the power. Kensekt would turn the user into the knight of eternal darkness. "Find the legion edge..." ( http://augoeides.org/wiki/images/7/74/LegionDmKsword.PNG ) He told her it would be part of her and his power, it was the only weapon for the knight that she would and could become just if she knew what she was really dealing with

Legion edge? Band? I must be losing my mind, if I'm imagining that... this uniform is talking... Elva swallowed the lump in her throat, nerves fluttering about in the pit of her stomach as she gazed about, looking for the nearest exit. Her long, pink hair flowing about her shoulders, framing the girl's delicate features, bringing out those mismatched eyes of hers, Elva drew in a deep breath... and began running her way towards the door. Whispering a prayer under her breath, Elva managed to make it out... the sunshine blinding her temporarily. W-Whoa... Almost stumbling over herself, Elva found herself in an empty park not long after the fact... and with a sigh, she plopped down on a bench, bending her head.

The uniform just has to change into his form once and he would be fully awakened or have enough blood spilled on him by her own. He didn't really do much because he was still in a sleep state just being a regular uniform until he would be fully awake. Kensekt also didn't want to be in the darkness anymore, the legions power would be released and she would be transformed into the most powerful legion knight. This uniform was truly the most dangerous thing the museum had kept there for so long and it was the most dangerous and useful thing for his new host to have. If she just was curious enough to close those bands then he would finally be free.

Elva ran her hand through rose pink, the strands tumbling over her shoulders as she tried to piece together... some sort of theory as to what just happened. Nothing made sense! First, she hears a strange voice, talking about blood and feeding... and the next, this uniform found its way onto her body... all without her lifting a finger! It didn't make any sense! With a groan, Elva held her head between her hands, before she took the time to look down at herself. I do have to admit... the uniform looks pretty cute... Blinking, Elva rose up onto her feet, twisting herself this way and that to study the uniform. One hand came to rest upon the shoulder, pushing on the bands ever so slightly.

The wind slowly picked up a bit around them as her hair was flowing and so was the uniform. As she pushed down on the bands even gently the springs gave way and the bands locked and closed to meet the shoulder. The uniform came to life, covering her in a blue cocoon of fibers, her transformation to the legion knight was activated and soon the cocoon broke to reveal her wearing black knight armor and a surging aura appearing around her.

"Ah!" A startled cry escaping the girl's lips, Elva stumbled back, almost tripping over a rock while doing so. What-What-What is going on?! This... This can't be happening! "I have to get this thing off!" Elva declared at last, hands gripping onto the neckline and tugging... hard. "Why don't it comes off?" Elva grumbled, continuing to tug... just about tempted to use extreme measures. It was just scary, how all these weird things started happening... and right when she laid eyes on this thing!

The armor glowed a dark blue, the eyes and the mouth of the big skull on her chest and on either of her shoulders were glowing the same as well. She was the knight of the legion, she would use his dark power for her own as he would feed on her blood through a small needle in her arm. But luckily it wouldn't last long as he would have sustained longer when the young girl would calm down. She would be losing some blood by freaking out like this. It seemed she would learn the true evil of this symbiotic armor of hers and the power it had offered to her. Her fingers turned into black armored claws, and her armor really protected her accept for a few noticeable parts.

C-Claws?! Looking on in horror, Elva was panicking at this point, eyes wide and heart racing entirely too fast. "I... I want this thing off me!" finally came the girl's whisper, dripping in desperation, fear... among other things. Not sure what to do, Elva glanced between her hands, torn as to whether or not she should try and get the uniform off using... these... or by some other method. "My... My breasts... and..." Blushing at this point, Elva realized, to her horror, that more was being revealed than being hidden. "What do I do? I need to get this uniform off before I get home, or else..." Or else it will rise up a bunch of questions. Elva let out a frustrated groan, tugging at the skirt with a hopeless expression upon her face.

He could taste the blood, it was rather sickening now with all the desperation, this wouldn't do...and there was also the other fact that he would have been removed by her when she got the chance. The uniform suddenly had cracks appear on it, slowly breaking, the armor falling and dissapearing, as fragments hit the ground they vanished into withered dust returning the young girl and the uniform back to their normal self. " the taste...." Was all he said not liking how her blood didn't taste as good as someone who would have accepted him even if it was a bit embarrassing a to be wearing. The kamui could be easily taken off now if she wanted, the fear of being put back to sleep again was the only choice she didn't know she had should she remove it and throw it away.

In a state of panic, Elva tore off the uniform, tossing it onto the ground and moving away from the pool of blue... fast. "Wh-Wh-What is going on here?!" she cried out, pink splashing over the girl's features, almost matching her hair. "What are you?! What do you want with me?" From the sound of things, it wanted blood... though why, she had no idea. None of this made sense. It was... terrifying, how everything went down, and now... she had no idea what to think, what to do... anything. Elva swallowed the lump in her throat, heart pounding against her rib cage still... however, it was slowing down the longer she stayed away from that thing. After drawing in one deep breath after the next, Elva ventured forward, hesitantly... nudging the fabric with her toe.

Back
Top Bottom