Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sneak Peek (Fae and Shovel)

Faerenia

Meteorite
The teen walked into the locker rooms, her cheerleader outfit still on. She was the head cheerleader of the school, and also one of the most known girls in the school. Not many people knew of her sexual relations, no one even knowing if she dated anyone. She had semi-long blonde hair, tied up in a bun. She wore minimal make-up, not wanting to mess it up while working on her cheers.

She walked into the locker room, crawling into one of the few unowned lockers. She closed it, hiding her in it as she dropped her already wet panties. She waited for the boys to come in, chatting with each other making noises left and right. She slowly pushed her fingers into her hole, watching all the boys undress and get naked, showering right in front of her with out a clue, until her elbow jerked and smacked the metal, echoing in the locker room just as it got silent, exposing her secrecy now. Little was it known, she didn't like a single man, she liked many, all over her at once.

The boys entered the locker room after a long practice and began to undress, not realizing that they were being watched. They exposed their naked bodies, letting out their cocks of all shapes and sizes. Some big, some average, and some small. The boys laughed at each other as they joked around and smacked towels at each other. "Thats enough!" The coach said with a stern look. The boys shaped up pretty quickly and simply got into the showers and let rivers of hot water trail down their bodies. A bang was heard from one of the lockers. "The hell?" The coach walked over to the locker and peered in. "...you gotta be kidding me.." He unlocked the locker and drug her out, slamming her to the ground in front of all the boys. "Well well well...look what he got here...."

She gasped when all the boys looked at the locker she was in and then to her elbow. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! She thought, her face beat red and burning hot now. When the coach opened the locker, her hand was removed from her sex, and then she was tossed to the ground. She was already wet and horny, but hadn't spurted anything yet, her panties still around her ankles. She pulled her body up to try and cover her pussy, but didn't do much with her mini-skirt and her ass was showing as well. She felt immensely embarrassed now. "I-I." She started to speak, unable to find the words to say, already being caught red-handed, or more of wet-handed. "Please! Don't tell one, I beg you! I'll do anything, just don't tell!" She pleaded to the team and coach, her eyes starting to water up just slightly.

The boys eyes were wide, staring down at her with her ass and pussy sticking out in the air, exposed for all to see. Some of the boys chuckled while others were silent. The coach looked down at her and crossed his arms. "What do you have to say for yourself? You could get into a lot of trouble, missy! You could be suspended...possible expelled for this!" The coach squinted a moment in thought. "Hey...aren't you that cheerleader who always skips my class?" He asked. It just so happened that the coach was the gym teacher as well. Things weren't looking too good for her at the moment.

She curled up more in a ball, feeling all the boy's eyes on her. She looked around at the boys, still feeling hot and wet at the same time. "P-please Coach! Don't suspend me!" She pleaded then gasped when he realized she skipped his class. She couldn't hide it any more, she needed to keep all this a secret and if a person got suspended, everyone would soon find out why or make up their own reasons why. "Y-yes, Sir." She said, looking down to the floor now. She pulled her legs up, using her panties to hide her pussy and asshole at least, though it wasn't like wearing them.

The coach smirked, looking over her. "Well...what shall I do then...hmm?" He walked around her in a circle a bit and thought for a moment. "You are the head cheerleader....you are a very important part of this school. Maybe I won't suspend you...but you still need to learn your lesson." He grinned, leaning against the exit of the locker room. "Tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna turn around and walk away while these boys make you do whatever they want. It only seems fair...you invaded their privacy so they should all have a turn punishing you...in whatever way they see fit." The coach laughed a bit. "And if you don't allow this to happen, then I'll have you expelled. And I'll know...my boys never lie to me." And with that he simply left. The boys started to grin at her in "that way". The boys surrounded her...the more confident boys removing their towels and exposing their cocks to her, while the shy ones watched from behind and started fondling themselves.

She watched as the couch started to head to the door. When he finished speaking she had wide eyes, shocked at what he was letting the boys do. She started to crawl to the door, not having time to actually stand up, but it was too late. He walked out already and the door was closed, some of the boys already climbing on her. Some of the team were real horn dogs, she soon found out, as one pushed into her pussy, another lifting her up and pressing her impressive breasts together to wrap around his, and a few more forcing her hands onto their cocks. Her face was going red and becoming hotter and hotter, but that wasn't the only thing. Her entire body was warming up, her pussy becoming wetter and wetter. She wanted to stop them, but felt too....comfortable with all of their cocks pointing at her or pushing into her. Not long after all the cock was pressed between her breasts she started to lick the head as it poked out between her giant melons, her hands grasping the two cocks and started to masturbate them, aiming them at her face.

The boys grinned as they started to gang rape her...but it really wasn't rape seeing as she was enjoying it so much. The captain of the team called dibs on her pussy and was the first one up. He grabbed her hips and slid his dick inside of her. "Oh she's really wet guys...shes such a horny slut." The boys laughed, one of then grabbing her breasts and starting to titfuck her. He moaned when she licked at the head. "She wants it soo bad. What a fucking whore..." Two more boys came up, eagerly grabbing her hands and making her jack them both off. "Do you like getting raped by a bunch of guys? Do you like being a slut?" Some of them asked. The shyer boys were watching, jerking off to the site of her getting ravaged. "Enough tit fucking." The boy humping her cleavage said. He grabbed her hair and forced his cock in her mouth. "Suck it." The shyer boys were getting more horny and eager, starting to become less reserved. They stood close and continued to masturbate to her, eagerly awaiting their turn with the new team slut.

Back
Top Bottom