Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

Krystal leaned into his touch, enjoying just relaxing She was petty tired. She nodded at Anya, hoping that she might spend some time with the woman, get to know her a bit. She saw how happy they were together, and she wanted it to stay like that, knowing how seb had suffered so. "You're right. Feel better penguin." he told Krystal, using an inside joke nickname, and walked off with anya, getting her a chair when they got to rob. He grinned at seeing them, curious, but deciding to ask later.

Anya smiled a little, "Bye Krys."She smiled, ignoring the twinge of jealousy listening to sebastian and krys interacting, smiling a little as they got to the stage. "You better not put me on stage with you, you know. You're going to get more questions then it's worth."she protested even as she eased into the chair with a small smile.

Krystal waved lightly, relaxing. She gave chris a light kiss. "I think i'll take a nap. But i'm lonely. Someone lay down with me?" She asked, scooting over so one of them could lay with her.

Sebastian chuckled and kissed her head. "No, you'll be backstage, and don't think I didn't notice the jealousy over Krys. Don't worry. Krys is like my sister. Let the chris's have krys." He said, kissing her harder.

“I will.”Kirk smiled slightly as he climbed into the bed with her, wrapping a arm around his waist, smiling quietly as he stroked her hair, settling down to nap. “Sleep Krys.”He ordered smiling a little.

“Anya smiled relaxing, settlign into her chair, nodding a little. “Good. And I wasn’t jealous.”She said making a face at him, before kissing him back with a small smile.

Krystal smiled. "Okay." She said, relaxing into him and closing her eyes, falling asleep quickly. She muttered in her sleep. "Chris you should go to the next panel. Robby will be wondering." She said, knowing the man could get himself into a fit when his friends were in trouble. She was dreaming, but of what was happening.

Sebastian smirked. "Whatever you say, iubesc. You can watch me from the tv in the green room here." he said, smilingbat her.

Chris smiled a little before nodding, kissing her head. “I’ll be back.”He promised as he left.

“Kay. Just go be charming. Though, not to charming. Having to warn your fangirls to leave you alone, is not how I want everyone to find out your dating someone.”She muttered smiling back at him. “hey. So. Ready?”Chris grinned looking amused as he walked in, looking amused as they stepped onto stage.

Krystal smiled in her sleep. "See you later chrisco. Love you." she said, a light snore coming from her lips as shelaid with kirk, comfortable now that someone was with her in bed. Sleeping alone gave the woman nightmares of her sad past.

Sebastian smiled kissing her head. "I will be. You kust watch" he said, walking toward the door as chris and rob came in. "Hey. yeah, i am. Krys make you come? I take it kirk is staying with her?" He said, knowing the slightly older man would absolutely not leave Krys unless someone else was with her. Rob looked worried. "What happened to moonpie?" He askex, having picked up the nickname from his son indio.

“uh-huh. You be charming enough, I might be nice to you later.”She teased a little looking up at him. “Yea. Was worried about you two on your own.”Chris snickered a little as he looked at rob and seb, shaking his head before sighing. “Nothing bad. She’s pregnant, fainted. Kirk’s staying with her. And now we’re going to go play nicely with the rest of the world, and hope we can get through this without incident.”Chris said looking amused.

Sebastian smirked. "Mm, i like that." He said, giving her a kiss and walking toward the guys. Rob looked worried. "I'll have to go see her after the panel. El and indy would yell at me if I didn't." he said, rolling his eyes a little. He knew this was gonna end badly somehow.

“And you get yelled at already to much. No need to give them reasons to yell.”Chris teased looking amused as they settled on stage, pleased though to see that sebastian had settled into his chair easily. Sometimes he worried about the shier man giving talks and speeches, even if it was himself that was known for having stage fright. Smiling as they started answering questions, relaxing.

sebastian chuckled. "True. Got me there" he said smilinh as they all got pn stage, relaxing. He answered any questions asked of him, happy to be around the fans. He loved anya, but sometimes he just wanted to spend time with people fawning over him, despite how private he is. It was then that one of the fan asked a question he wasn't sure hoew to answer, but thinking quickly. "An old friend of mine from romania is staying with me, and we went skiing, but she broke her anckle. She'll be fine though." He said, smiling at his fans, glad when attension was put on chris. "So, there've been rumors you and krystal are an item. Is that true? Last we heard she was dating captain kirk, not captain america." One fan asked, though he looked worried about her. No one would know it was really an old friend of krystal's who came to con. It was the only time they could spend together, being a on call doctor.

Anya looked amused as she watched from backstage. As much as she disliked having people paying attention to her, mostly because it was usually negative attention, but she could tell sebastian was enjoying it. “Hm?”Chris raised a eyebrow tilting his head a little, shaking his head. Not wanting to answer just yet, because he didn’t know if this was going to work or not. “No, not currently.”He said simply.

The same man asked another question, one that had been on the tip of all the fans tounges since it'd happened. "What of krystal's fainting spell? Is she alright?" He asked, not recognizable due to the fact he wore a captain america costume. He was one of the head doctors of the con, and as soon as his break was over, he would go see krys. Sebastian smiled at the crowd, content to just stay quiet for awhile, watching as rob animatedly answered questions to his fans, including ones about kissing chris pine in iron man 4, which had come out recently.

“She is fine. Truly.”Chris reassured smiling a little as the finished and wrapped things out. Amused as he stretched, nudging sebastian. “So, that’s it for today. What are you doing the rest of the time?”He said,having every intention of getting to know anya better, even after a month, he didn’t know her well, and he was determined to know her better with the knowledge she was carrying sebastian’s kid.

You could hear a loud sigh of relief come from the crowd at chris's admittance, even if they could tell he was hiding something big from them. None of the fans could have guessed what it really was. "Goodnight everyone! Be sure to catch us at the autograph booth tomorrow!" Sebastian told his fans with a grin, waving as he left the stage, turning off his mic as he heard chris. "Well, anya and I were gonna do some karaoke, actually." he said, smiling at his friend.

Rob followed Chris back to where krys is, smiling as he saw she was awake. "Hey. How you feeling, moonpie?" He asked, and slight hurt showed in her eyes though she smiled. "Much better, robby. I just needed some rest." she said with a smile, still snuggled close to kirk.

“Seriously?Can you even sing?”Chris teased looking at his friend in amusement. “Think I can convince Krys to go sing with me?”He said looking amused at the idea.

“And to drink more.”Kirk said kissing her head, stroking her hair, glancing up at the three following rob in. “What are you guys doing?” “Thinking about going for karaoke.” "seems Sebastian can sing. I'm curious."Anya said looking amused

Sebastian pouted. "I can totally sing!" He said, making a faceat his friend before both he and rob cuckled "are you kidding? If krys wasn't so busy acting, she'd have an album out by now." Rob said, meaning how krystal loved singing, she just didn't have time for it.

Krystal smiled as kirk snuggked her, kissing his head softly. They looked like they hadn't stopped dating. Krystal brightened. "I'm in!" She exclaimed, looking excited. She had a theory that sebastian sounded like michael buble.

“I’m sure.”Chris snickered a little looking amused. “Well, we’ll totally go singing then. And hope maybe for once, we can blend in some.”Chris said having every intention of dressing totally unlike himself, if only to get some peace and quiet to simply enjoy himself.

Later that night Anya sighed looking annoyed, sulking as she collapsed back onto their bed, looking up at her dashing boyfriend. “It’s not fair. You get to be all sexy and amazing in skinny jeans and a hoodie, and I get stuck with this stupid boot and a skirt.”She whined, looking unhappy about being forced to wear a skirt in the middle of winter, even if she looked cutely adorable.

Krystal nodded. "Yeah. It'd be nice not to be recognized for awhile." she agreed, squeezing his hand. "I can dress you, if you wanna be disguised." she added, fantasizing about him in skinny jeans and a black veil brides tshirt. Thatbwould be really sexy. As for kirk, he puts on glasses and is unrecognizable, and sexy.

Sebastian gave her a hug. I have the fix for that." He said, grinning as he handed her wide bottom jeans. It had been Krys's idea, noticing the woman was struggling.

“Indeed it will be.”Chris said before grinning, nodding a little. “Yea. If you would be so kind. I always end up looking like myself when I dress.”He said kissing her lightly. This was still really weird for him, but he was going to try and get it to work. “Glasses and messed up hair, I’ll pass for anyone.”Kirk said looking amused.

“Really?”anya said leaning into him for a moment before smiling as she slipped off the boot so it was just her cast, grinning as she squirmed into the jeans with help, before putting it back on, sighing softly. “You are amazing.”She muttered quietly.

Alright. Give me a few to text my assistant what I want." she said, typing away at her phone, pleased when about 20 minutesblater, what she'd asked for came to her. "Go put this on chris. I'm gonna change too." She said, settling on a black mini dress, dark skinny jeans and converse. She did her makeup, putting on her cap brace let and little star trek "A" necklace on, waiting for the boys tonbe ready.

Sebastian gave her a kiss, helping her into them, the blushed a bit. "It was actually krys's idea. She gets really cold, so i guess she worried you would to. I bought the jeans though." He told her, giving her another kiss.

“Kay.”Chris said smiling a little, looking at the clothes before going to change himself, definitely looking like a punk version of himself. “Well, I feel quite underdressed really.”:Kirk said looking amused wearing his normal clothes but with glasses as he studied chris.

“Ah. Well, you’re sitll amazing. And I better enjoy them while I can still wear jeans.”She said well aware that being pregnant was going to mess with her. Kissing him lightly she stood, wrapping a arm around him. “We better be going.”

Krystal chuckled, giving them both kisses. "I thinkbyou both look handsome. Ready to go?" She askedtaking their hands. She would enjoy singing for them.

Sebastian chuckled a little, giving her a kiss. "Why thank you. Though, i have been told they make pregnancy jeans." He said, stealing a kiss.

“Yea.”Chris grinned as they headed out, amused as they past fans, for once not being recognized as they headed for the ballroom, already hearing the music.

“I am not wearing pregnancy jeans. I’m certain they’re quite ugly. I’ll find something cute.”Anya huffed as they headed downstairs, looking amused as they found their friends, settling into a chair with a smile. “

Sebastian chuckled. "Buy stuff from krys's maternity line." He said, giving her a kiss.

Krystal smiled, enjoying not being recognized. "Okay, sebby, your idea. You go first."she said, and hre nodded, singing a sweet version of elvis's cant help falling in love with you. Rob was shocked. he really could sing. Krystal had had no doubts.

Back
Top Bottom