Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kill, Bang or Marry

LadyJezabelle

Meteorite
I have been watching way too much Archer. It has to be my favorite show. To pay homage, I want too play the office game from episode five of the first season "Honeypot". Here, post if you would rather kill, bang or marry the avatar above you.

As for myself, I would totally bang me... and I do!! :D

well if I am understanding the rules corecting I would also totally bang your avatar, then again could this tread also involve real peaople and/or fictional character (i.e. characters in video games, animes, or cartoons)

There is already a thread for that game. Mine is specifically for avatars. However, if your avatar is that of a fictional character and/or real people then that is fair game.

I would attempt to kill your avatar, but I would totally fail and then just try to seduce him instead ;)

he would only joke about your attempts even if you tried to set him on fire he'd just say something like. "mmmm somethign smells awesome, oh right hehe its me."
then he'd most likely try to bang your avatar, lOL. XD

Marry! Someone has to take care of her and be sweet to her..! Because guys will look at those girlish hips and make assumptions about her child-rearing capabilities. And possible diet pill addiction...

Is enslave an option? I can't marry as a dragon, and to kill just a beautiful creature would be a crime on nature itself, so that leaves bang.

l You can try to kill me, but it won't work.
V

awwww, I'd go with marry your avatar then. Though i love badasses like deadpool, I love sweet characters like her even more, LOL.

Ain't no joke there. They can at least put superman in a "healing coma" we are stuck with Deadpool's glorious puns, jokes, quips and one liners forever.

I would attempt to kill, just for us to be locked in combat forever.

yeah but pretty soon you'd jsut get sick of deadpool fuckign around while fighting and just want to kill yourself then. Also keep in mind, Deadpool wants to die cause he is in love with death.....Who is apparently super hot in the comics.

also fuck healing coma's, fuck DC comics, and fuck super douche.

Back
Top Bottom