Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shovel Wants Group Roleplay!

Shovel

Supernova
Hey there! I'm looking for some group roleplays...I've never done it and would really like to try it out! ^_^ Here are my main cravings at the moment. If any of the below plots interest you, post a reply to this thread!

Naughty hosts - A man is evicted from his apartment and finds himself homeless and without a job. His two friends, who happen to be a lesbian couple take him in, in exchange for doing whatever they say. The girls soon realize that they like men too. (Pic removed)

Would be playing the man and need two female characters.

Dude looks like a lady - Everyone just assumed that Kelly was a girl. But when she offers to do some nude modeling, they quickly discover that she is a he. (Pic Removed)

Would be playing Kelly and would need at least two female characters...more are welcomed ;D

Twin Sister Reverse Rape - A boy is dating a girl who has an identical twin. Little do they know, the 'evil' twin has a crush on the boy and decides to seduce him. He doesn't realize until it's too late that he's fooling around with the wrong twin! When he resists, it turns into rape. The 'good' twin catches them in the act. At first she is horrified, but then she feels arousal. <3 (Pic Removed)

Would be playing the boy and need a good twin and a bad twin ;]

Just to add in, why not have the lesbians be bisexuals in a lesbian relationship, and the man not know they are bisexual? That makes more sense in my opinion.

Oh, and if you do like the genre, check out the hentai "My life as: A chicken." It's actually pretty good and is about a boy who runs away from home and is taken in by a pair of bisexual dominatrixes. It also might give you some good ideas for that rp.

Back
Top Bottom