Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quote.... Medium.... Quote game

Crescent said:
Platoon - Charlie Sheen's character

"Where does he get those WONDERFUL toys?

Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman.

"I don't mind if you don't like my manners, I don't like them myself. They are pretty bad. I grieve over them on long winter evenings."

HotTexasCowboy said:
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners, I don't like them myself. They are pretty bad. I grieve over them on long winter evenings."

Humphrey Bogart as Philip Marlow in "The Big Sleep".

"This business will get out of control! It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it!"

mypgems said:
"This business will get out of control! It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it!"

The Admiral in The Hunt for Red October, played by Fred Thompson.

"Get me on my feet."
"How're you doing?"
"Am I on my feet?"

Marlon Brando and Karl Malden from 'On the Waterfront'.

"Why do you wear the same clothes all the time? Why won't you give me your phone number? Are you married?"
"No."
"Are you homeless?"
"No."
"Are you a drummer?"

"Why do you wear the same clothes all the time? Why won't you give me your phone number? Are you married?"
"No."
"Are you homeless?"
"No."
"Are you a drummer?"

City of Angels

"This? This is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets too cold. This? This is Kent. This is what happens to people when they get too sexually frustrated."

Val Kilmer in (great movie!) "Real Genius".

"I figured if we had nothing to say to each other he would get bored; go away. But instead he uses it as an excuse to put his testicles all over me."

Twilight's Last Gleaming
-----
"They came to the conclusion that men are essential for procreation, but when it comes to pleasure... unnecessary."

Tora! Tora! Tora!

And to be honest, I didn't instantly recognize the quote, but once I googled it, I recognized the movie, having watched it with my grandfather on television

------

Is no one going to comment that the Cap just said "language"?
I know! It just slipped out

My Darling Clementine. I have never seen it, and had to cheat on that one using google.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."

Ann of a thousand days 1969

---------------------------------

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
--------------------------------

"I had it on the table and the little motherfucker ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?"

"All About Eve" (1950)

"If I were human, I believe my response would be...Go To Hell."

Back
Top Bottom