Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Updated Nov 06,09] Contest

Yes, it could all be your's! I'm getting my portfolio together. I would like to incoporate some real sources for this. Meaning, I'd like to take from the BM community. You could be in my portfolio! I plan to use this thread to gain resources for the art as well as display it. All updates will be edited through this top page, so look for the updated date within the subject line. What do you need to do to be a part of this? Simply follow the updates and directions. Keep in mind if you participate I will eventually be doing full portraits. Stay tuned!!

For those who have not seen my art, here is are samples dated almost a year ago:
DONE2.jpg

Art001.jpg

Novemeber 04, 2009: Eye studies. Take a picture of your eyes with out any obstructions, such as glasses, sunglasses or hair. Picture should include lower eyelid to upper eyebrow. One or both eyes, number of pictures not limited. You may use expression. Wide eyed, squinted, angry; Be creative! Simply post pictures in this thread and keep yourself updated! I will stop taking submissions November 8th, 2009.

Dear Pretty,

Thank you for being the ONLY one to send me any picture of your eyes. Because, you have been the only participant, I will do a free portrait of your chosing of anything you wish. Just give me a reference picture. Mwuah
XOXO- Bunny

Re: Fame?

Ooooo I like it.
Ive been thinking about doing more traditional art work lately.

Hehe.
This entertained me for a good 10 minutes. :)
I only took three.
With my shitty web cam, hopefully they are good enough!
[x] [x] [x]

Corporal Bunny said:
Dear Pretty,

Thank you for being the ONLY one to send me any picture of your eyes. Because, you have been the only participant, I will do a free portrait of your chosing of anything you wish. Just give me a reference picture. Mwuah
XOXO- Bunny

• Sweet![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom