Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

((Zennarion and Mera1506))

Zennarion

Supernova
Tyler sighed softly as he looked down on the back at his newly befriended nidoqueen, and then smiled at it. "Come on... We'll have to find a place where we can sleep tonight... You'll have to protect me while we walk... There should be a lot of wild pokemon in this forest..." He mumbled. They soon after reached a big lake in the middle of the forest. He smiled and looked a bit around, and then noticed a cave near by. "Lets camp over there..." He told his Nidoqueen and and walked over to the camp. It was all set soon after, and they were both laying near the fire. Tyler was resting his head against Nidoqueen's stomach, which was actually pretty soft, so they both drifted off to sleep soon after. While sleeping, a Manaphy crawled up the lake, towards the fire, seeing the two sleeping, it decided to have some fun by using heart swap at them.
------------

Hakan sighed as he slowly moved his way through the dessert towards his castle. He had chosen to leave this late because it would be harder to spot them then, and because it would be dark, and the thieves and assassins would probably expect them to leave at day time. A soft yawn escaped from his lips, and he slowly looked around, so far there was nobody near them, or so it seemed. He still hadn't looked above them, and if he had looked above them, he would have seen three assassins on 3 flying/ dragon type pokemon. A Flygon, A Salamence and a Dragonite. With those 3 pokemon it wouldn't be hard to beat the two that his guards had brought with them. Of course the pokemon his guards had wasn't weak, they were just weak against flying types. A Machamp and a Hitmontop was the two pokemon that was guarding him along with his guards of course. The 3 dragon types soon after dived towards the Pharaoh, who still hadn't noticed them. The attack was soon after over, and his guards was laying dead beside of him, while he was laying on the ground, of course he wasn't dead yet, but he was close to dead right now.

Nidoqueen didn't notice anything until she woke up. Her body felt remakably light and she looked at her paws. They were hands. Then looked at the rest of her body and saw it was the boy's rather then her own and let out a scream at the full moon. Then walked over to the lake and looked at her reflection, hoping this was all a bad dream, but it wasn't. She was stuck in this weak, human shell. She looked at what used to be her body ans growled. Who had done this would pay dearly.

Eva was far from an assasin. She was riding on her arcanine and heard screams up ahead. With extremespeed she was there in time and saw the group who looked agrily at her. Eva looked at them and released her laprass. It's sheer cold attack knocked out the dragons. Instead they opted to take the rapidash of the pharaoh and guards and left, throwing the heavy bags off because it would slow them down. She thanked and recalled lapras and looked at the men in front of her. She felt the pulse of each one, finding only one with a pulse. "Sir?" She asked as arcanine joined at her side and looked around for any threats.

Hearing somebody scream nearby, Tyler's eyes quickly opened, and he then sat up. While moving, he noticed that his body was a lot heavier than when he went to sleep. He slowly looked down his body, seeing pink and blue scales covering his body, his eyes widened, and he slowly stood up. His body was actually a lot heavier... Well... It wasn't his own body, it was Nidoqueen's body, and he had no idea why he was trapped in it. He saw his own body standing outside and then slowly made his way out towards it. "What.... Happened..." He mumbled, though it didn't come out as human language, but pokemon language.

----------------------

Seeing how the assassin's was attacked, his eyes widened, but once they took off, he smiled, and then coughed a bit, before he closed his eyes. Who ever had saved him would probably be on their way towards him now, so all he had to do was wait until they got over to him. Hearing somebody speak, he slowly looked up, seeing a female, he smiled slightly. "You must... Bring... Me back to the castle..." He told her. It was getting harder and harder for him to speak now. He closed his eyes and drifted off into unconsciousness. Hopefully this female wasn't a bad person who only wanted him dead so that she could steal his stuff once he was dead.

Nidoqueen looked at him. She didn't know human speech either, but at least now they understood each other. "I'm not sure. I've heard of a pokémon that can swap mind into other bodies. I think it's called heart swap by humans." She said. She couldn't be sure of course, but what else could it be. She'd lived here her whole life and incidents like this had happened before, fortunately it was ever permanent. after a day maybe two they were usually changed back automatically. But those switches were between pokémon, not a human and a pokémon.

Eva thought hard. She had no idea where this castle was and he was so badly hurt that he wouldn't make it there alive, she couldn't move him this. Fortunately she knew what to do. She released her miltank. "Alrigh girl, use heal bell on him." She said. Two other pokémon watched, injured badly. They watched from the bushes, a hitmontop and a machamp. Machamp came forward after heal bell stopped, but fell. Eva looked around seeing the two. "I think they need some help too." She said and miltank walked over there and healed them both. She looked at the man in front of her. Hopefully he would wake soon now that his injurie had been somewhat healed. Heal bell did have a limit. But his injuries shouldn't be lifethreatning anymore.

He sighed as he heard her words. "I see.... So what do you know about this attack? For how long will we stay like this?" He asked her in a soft tone, before he then sat down with a big bump. Being this heavy sure was weird... And he knew nothing about this body at all. "So... Is there something i should know about this body? I mean like moves... Special times of the day, months or year or something like that?" He asked her. There wasn't really anything for him to explain about the body she was trapped in, since it was just a normal male human body, and nothing else.

--------

Feeling the heal bell on his body, he groan before he then slowly sat up and looked around. "Ugh... What.... Happened....? Where am i...?" He asked himself before he then noticed the female. His eyes widened and he slowly backed away from her. "Wh-Who are you?" He asked her while he watched her. Was she the one who had hurt him and killed his body guards? It didn't seem possible, but she was the only one who was around right now, and she seemed to have very strong pokemon with her, so he wasn't going to deny that possibility. "W-Whats your name and what are you doing here?!" He asked her.

"Well it's much heavier and the moves are: super fang, beat up, drain punch, thunderbolt, water pulse, stone edge, flamethrower, dig, iron tail, protect, roar, poison sting, taunt and torment." Nidoqueen replied. She did want some amusement. Mating season was starting like tomorrow or the day after. For once she wouldn't be the one horny for so long. Mates were hard to come by in this place, it would be rather amusing.

Oh great now he had memory loss. Hitmontop and machamp appeared next to a miltank. They tanked her rather then attacked her. "I'm Eva and I came here after hearing the attack. They left you for dead." She said. Miltank took a big pan from her bag and milked herself. She filled smaller bowles and handed one to hitmontop, one to machamp and then apprached Eva and the other man, holding two bowls, one for each. Hopefully this would ease the atmosphere a bit.

"Yeah... I noticed it heavier... Anyways... What do you know about the heart swap move? How does it work when humans and pokemon swap bodies?" He asked her while he watched her. He was curios about this move, and he had no idea if it affected human and pokemon swap the same way. "Hmm... We should go back to the cave and talk and then get some sleep.... Alright?" He asked her in a soft tone before he slowly got up again. "We don't want to be tired tomorrow... Do we?" He then asked her in a soft tone.

-------------

"Oh... I see..." He told her in a soft tone. "So... How long are we from my castle? I need to get back there as fast as possible..." He mumbled before he then grabbed the bowl of milk from miltank. "If we don't get back as soon as possible they'll send soldiers out looking for us, and when they find us, they'll think you attacked me and killed my guards, which means that they might kill you!" He told her before he drank the milk and then slowly stood up. His body hurt of course, but they couldn't waste any time.

"I don't know, that hasn't happened before, no that I know off at least." Nidoqueen replied. She yawned and looked at him. "Yeah let's get some shut eye, maybe everything will be back to normal when we wake up." She said and walked back and got into the sleepingbag and was soon asleep.

"Beats me. I don't know where the castle is. So they're the shoot first ask questions later type, good to know." Eva said and let out her gardevoir. "If you can tell her how far and which directions she can teleport us there." Eva replied. She drank her milk then put the pan and bowls back in her bag. She thanked miltank and arcanine and recalled them. "They took your rapidash to flee, fortunately they left the baggage behind. Don't ask me why I have no idea how those idiots think." Eva replied and looked in the direction where the travelbags were.

He smiled slightly and then followed her back into the cave and laid down close to her. He pull her a bit closer and placed her head on his stomach, before he then headed off to sleep as well. He would probably have to train a lot tomorrow, so that he could learn how to control the body he was in, just in case they would be trapped in each others body for a while.

-----------

He sighed as he heard her words, but then nodded. "I have no idea in which way the castle is... Don't you have a flying type or something with you?" He then asked her while he watched her. "You could send it out to look for our castle... Its obvious that its not in the direction which you cam from because you would have noticed it then, so that makes it a bit easier for us to find...." He mumbled.

Eva thought for a moment then nodded at gardevoir. Gardevoir brought their things all closeby. Eva put her bag on her back and looked at gardevoir before they were all airborn. Gardevoir was using psychic on all of them, but not to inflict damage. "This works too." Eva said and pointed int he direction in which the pharaoh had originally been traveling. It wasn't that long before a big building appeared at the horizon.

He smiled as he saw the castle in the horizon and then nodded. "Yeah... Thats it... Thats my castle..." He told her. "So... How long will it take for us to get there?" He asked her in a soft tone. They would probably have to get some sleep when they got there... Or Hakan needed some at least. He had been traveling all night and he was starting to get tired by now. If you need some rest, i can get a room for you in my castle... " He told her.

Nidoqueen dreamed of happy things, food, but also a mate at last. She turned around in her sleep a few times, her new body was developing an erection in her sleep.

"About an hour." Eva replied. It looked beautiful from whst she could see so far. "That sounds great." Eva admitted. She too preferred traveling at night even if only because she couldn't stand the heat. she was glad when they finally landed in front fo the castle. Gardevoir looked tired. "Thank you, it's time you rest." Eva said and recalled gardevoir. Guards came running outside having seen the floating things in the air.

Tyler could feel how she was moving, since her head was resting on his stomach, but he didn't wake up. He just continued to sleep peacefully.

--------------

Seeing the guards running towards them, Hakan smiled. "Its alright, don't touch her, she saved my life!" He told the guards who just nodded. "Give her a room where she can sleep for the night! He told them and he nodded, before he then headed inside of the castle while the guards took care of his bags. He stopped and then turned around. "I'll see you in the morning!" He told her before he continued to his room where would go to sleep right away.

Nidoqueen woke up in the morning and stretched herself and looked at her....hands. Damn she was still stuck in that human body. She walked to the lake side and drank some water. It was still early and the sunrise was beautiful.

Eva woke up when sunlight hit her eyes. She yawned and stretched herself and now go a much better look at the room. It was very nice indeed. It had been dark at night, even with the candle. She heard her stomach growl and knew she wasn't the only one who was hungry.

When he felt her move, he groaned and just continued to lay down. But he soon after slowly opened his eyes and slowly looked down. He was still a Nidoqueen. He slowly stood up and then followed her outside. "We are still trapped like this..." He told her as he sighed.

------------

When the sun hit his face, Hakan slowly opened his eyes. He slowly sat up and then rubbed his eyes while he yawned. "Oh... Right.... I better go find her and say thanks..." He said before he then slowly slid out of the bed and got himself dressed.

Back
Top Bottom