A Zailor's Life (Sunless Sea, Red/Tune)

The wall was rough and uneven, worn perhaps from others who took advantage of the dark hallway for their own brand of fun. Ruby’s toes curled inside her boots when she felt the head of Marcus’ cock press against her. She clutched at the back of his shirt, rolling her hips into his thrusts. Hands of metal and flesh held and tugged on her backside, making sure she was at the right angle so that the engineer did not fall out. “Marcus…” Ruby’s breathless sigh was right in his ear, her tongue tasting the salt on his skin while the rest of her held on for dear life.

The corset that Czarina wore was not for the faint of heart, made of real bone and silk, it was tough and the laces were thin, tied really tight to keep her figure perfect. But Charles had plenty of practice undoing them. Her fingers ran through the forest on his chest while she stood there, waiting for him to finish loosening the damn thing so that they could get it out of the way. “A lick? I only get one?” She played with the small hairs on the nape of his neck as he looped her arms around his shoulders. “You’re a tease.”

"Being on a ship at zee necessitates all sorts of creativity. Not that anyone's really surprised to catch us in the act anymore. Short version is, you walk into a room on the Haypenny, Ruby and I were there first. There was one time, we rigged up the diving bell..." - Marcus "Tin Man" Caruthers, the year of Her Majesty 1885, on the subject of creativity.

It wasn't the ideal place to grab a quick shag. However, they'd made use of far worse than a dark, grubby hallway in the back of a pub. This place might as well have been a cozy little bed and breakfast with silk sheets and a fully stocked bar, compared to some of the strange places they'd defiled on the ship. The angle was a touch awkward, but that didn't stop him from spearing her on the end of his cock and taking her for a ride. His body rocked against hers, every thrust producing a nice, satisfied thump on the uneven boards of the wall like the beat of some tribal drum. "Mmmm... lovely place for a screw," he growled against her cheek, planting kisses along the side of her face as he took her. "You get loud enough, we might be the night's entertainment..."

Czarina took corsetry quite seriously indeed. However, Charles took her body just as seriously, and had since learned the ins and outs of those highly complicated garments that gave her such a lovely shape. As his favorite bits of her bounced free of it, he was more than happy to let her in good and close, letting his chest and forehead rest against her as his arms looped their way around her waist, pulling her good and close. Doubtless she'd feel the beginnings of an erection pressed against her as well. The fight was over, it was time to kiss and make up. "S'pose more could be arranged... ya know I can't bloody well say no t' you."

“Just lovely,” the gunner parroted, breathless and gasping upon every sharp thrust Marcus gave her. Aye, he was a good man. Plenty of love he had to offer… And he was happy to give it to her. The gent that passed them on his way to the toilets emerged, took a second to register that the tin man and his woman were fucking against the wall, then walked right on by a second time, though his gaze did linger on Ruby’s bare thighs as if he was hoping to catch a peek of what lay between them. No… That was for Marcus’ eyes only tonight.

The corset dropped to the floor in no time thanks to Charles’ many hours of practice. He hadn’t yet been able to take Czarina without her bountiful breasts being exposed, not that the redhead minded. He paid special attention to them, which made up for the fact that she was often scurrying to get back into the same corset minutes later. “No, you can’t.” She leaned up and kissed him, head tilted ever so slightly to the side so that she avoided smashing her nose into his. “Just like I can’t leave your crew…” She hadn’t even said she was coming back officially yet, but he already knew the answer. Maybe it was a slightly toxic relationship full of shouting and cursing, but it worked for them. Czarina rubbed her breasts against the captain’s chest, grinning through the kiss. “You’re a smelly old salt but you’re my smelly old salt.”

Meanwhile Cynthia was walking back and forth down the street. Czarina told her to go home. The captain told her to stay. Considering she had heard any gunshots and that the captain hadn’t come flying out of Czarina’s window, she figured he must have still been alive, but making up with her sister could take anywhere from minutes to hours… How long would they make her wait?

She sighed and leaned against a lamppost, staring down the street… And she saw a vaguely familiar figure walking towards her.

"Human women confound me, admittedly. Met a lass in the Khanate with a fascination for strange, erotic penny dreadfuls. Thought I'd shift my arm to be something like the zee-creature she was fancying, and she looked at me like she might be sick. Ridiculous creatures, women." - "Mr. Zed", the year of Her Majesty 1884, on the subject of women

If the looky-loo on his way out of the pisser thought to have words with them, Marcus would've given him a real taste of iron. Looking was fine. Trying to get involved? Trying to interrupt him? That was a bloody dangerous proposition. They were left undisturbed, much to his delight. Fingers clasped tight and greedy on her rump, strong arms giving all the support she'd ever need as he gave her a good humping, his breaths playing in warm, groaning purrs against her skin. Tonight was a night for them. After so long at sea, they could spend a proper night together, without clothes and with plenty of drink.

With the lovely rewards that waited beneath, it was no wonder the good Captain become such a master of relieving Czarina of her maddening garment. She was deliciously warm and soft against him, every inch of Charles simply melting against her. Many nights at zee they'd kept one another warm, clinging tight to one another as the ship chugged along through the abyss. Her lips pressed hot and sweet to his own, dragging a contented sigh out of him as he let his hands rove over her back. God help him, but she knew how to make a man feel at ease. The earlier unpleasantness might as well have never happened now. "Mm, love... ya know just what t' say." A wet, loving kiss was her reward, while he walked her over towards the bed. "C'mon. Not ev'ry night we get solid ground to make it on."

Doctor Zed, as it happened, had grown bored of drinking by his lonesome. It was the reason he'd taken to the streets once more, the human-stinking streets of London that prompted him to don his plague doctor's mask once more. His fearsome beaked visage was seen strolling down the roads alongside the docks. It was a beautiful thing, being on flat land while the zee sloshed gently at the bricks below. From what he'd heard of the surface, the waters up there were always in motion. The zee, in all its inky blackness, rarely stirred unless something foul was afoot down below.

Even he, as a demon, shuddered to consider it.

He was in the midst of a half-decent shuddering when something caught his eye. A bright head of blonde hair attached to a familiar and quite lovely head, leaning up against a lamppost and looking squarely in his direction. "Hullo," he called simply with a wave of his hand, the damnable mask muffling his voice. Sighing, he supposed it was time he embraced the stink of London. Lifting it so that it rested atop his head, the beak pointed at an amusing upward angle, he flashed her a smile. "Hullo," he said again. "Cynthia, right? Don't suppose you've heard if I'll have a crew to go back to tomorrow, eh?" But of course he did, he knew. Charles and Czarina rarely stayed mad for long.

Ruby shuddered and quaked, her toes curled against Marcus’ sides. She held on for dear life and gave him plenty of encouragement, but she was slowly losing her mind. Her cries grew louder until she couldn’t take it anymore, and she clutched Marcus’ shoulder tightly as he sex clamped down on his hard cock still steadily pumping in and out of her dripping cunt. “Finish inside me,” she purred sweetly, aching to feel the rush of warmth within her.

As she was steered towards the bed, Czarina continued to rub herself against the captain, the feel of his body hair against her smooth skin tickling her senses. She sat down and leaned back on the mattress once they were there, pulling him down on top of her. “You’re right.” Czarina nibbled on his bottom lip and chin, drawing lazy, lewd patterns on his back. “We should take advantage,” her legs parted and wrapped around his waist, letting his pelvis drop into the valley created between them. “Of the situation…”

Back downstairs, Cynthia was smiling as the doctor walked further into the lamplight. “Doctor Zed… A please to see you again.” She glanced up at her sister’s flat when he asked about the crew and her smile was replaced with a wry grin. “Aye… I think so. They’ve been up there for nearly ten minutes and I haven’t heard a peep.”

She pushed off the lamppost. “But I don’t think they’ll be coming out any time soon… I think the captain has a lot of making up to do.” Cynthia sighed and looked around. No carriages in sight… She really did not want to walk home alone but then again, the good doctor was with her now.

“Would you be kind enough to walk me home, doctor?” She gave him another smile. “Or… perhaps we can walk the city? It’s so beautiful at night.”

Back
Top Bottom