Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Females For Female X Futa Skullduggery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! First off, thank you for taking the time to look at this thread!

As the subject of this thread implies, I'm currently in search of some Futa X Female action! I haven't really got any plots put together at the moment, but what I do have are some NSFW images for inspiration.

If I have an album of characters that I'd like to play here. There are some futas in here, but some females as well. Ideally, I'd be playing futa versions of the female characters or possibly have them start as female and become futas.

There's also an album of characters that I'd like to play against (as in played by you, dear reader, if any of these are to your liking) here.

Finally, there is an album of images that are mean to inspire some scenarios to play out here.

Feel free to mix and match what you like and we can do some brainstorming. I'm not really into roleplaying in established canons, so I'd prefer to use any established characters as inspiration for looks and possibly personality traits.

I also have an F-List for kink-related information. As far as a roleplaying medium, I prefer sticking to PMs.

Thank you again for your time and I look forward to hearing from all of you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom