Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alice in Sex-her-land // Middie x Nymph \\

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nymphetamine

'It was so much like the last time..' She thought, with a soft sigh. The bank still hung precariously over the edge of the water, whooshing past in quick motions, spinning about itself in the center, creating rapids with white heads, spilling upon themselves before rejoining it's water brethren. She sat there for a few moment, watching the water spin, spray and twirl. There was a gentle breeze, that morning. And the overhanging tree's, all old and bent like they had been in her memory, let go of their leaves. Those leaves danced passed her face, some brushing her skin or hair, then falling to her lap, or sticking in her hair.

She brushed them from those places, pushing them to lay at her side, to be picked up by the wind and dragged away. "I want it to happen again." She said aloud, looking about. Willing it to happen. Narrowing her eyes, she looked about for that blur of white. That would give her the sign.

Alice was so much more mature now. Physically, she was taller, she had a thin waist, wide 'birthing hips' and a set of round, perky breasts. Her face was thinner, less baby fat on it. Her eyes were more narrow, less wide and curious. A glint in those emerald eyes, one unknown to the child Alice who had been here, nearly ten years earlier. Her hair was longer now, blond and curled slightly around her chest. Her skin was still fair and soft, her lips thick and pouty.

Getting back to her feet, the now-young woman tried to retrace her steps. From so many years ago. Her mind was fuzzy, thinking back so hard, and so far.

"I want to go back! Why can't I go back!" She asked aloud, after nearly an hour of wandering. She was sore and tired. A small crystal tear on her cheek, it wasn't fair! "If I found you once... I can find you again--" She was cut off. A loud yelp left her lips. She was falling! Falling... so... slowly? Deja'vu hit her like a ton of brick walls, knocking the breath from her lungs under her large breasts. A chiming laughter touched her face, echoing in the tunnel as she tumbled down in slow-mo. The abstract and obscure things rolled around her spinning past her as she fell. It felt like an eternity had passed before she felt the solidity of the ground.

Like so many years ago, she wore a blue dress, which spiraled out around her body and covered her legs. She sat there for a moment. Looking about.

"Hello?"

Her voice echoed in the hallway, such a familiar one at that too! "Is... is anyone there?" Placing her hands upon the ground, she stood up. The hallway looked unending. There were locked doors to either side, they were side-by-side, lining the walls. Standing up, she noticed this time around, the ceiling looked closer. Reaching about her blond head, she stretched to touch it, and failed. With a soft laugh, she continued down the hall. Like last time, she walked for what seemed like forever. Until the room opened up...

The fall down the hallway would seem to as last time take a long time, with the curious object lining the walls of the hallway growing more and more curious, some even looking suspiciously like sex toys.

As alice entered the room, she would find it had changed, the white walls still lined with doors, though in the middle was a large bed. and out of the corner of her eye she would glimpse a hint of white, a tiny grin off to her side. Of course if the girl had a memory she would recognize the Grin's owner immediately.

"Why Hello Alice-Dear~"

The soft voice came from Alice's side, a soft, male, almost sing-song voice, charming and a little cute sounding, but to her mind one thing would appear strange, the voice almost sounded sultry.

What began as a tiny grin grew into the smile that Alice would recognize as the Cheshire Cat, hovering just inches over the bed in the room. Of course, as usual, the Smile was there, but the cat was no where to be found. The smile spoke again

"Perhaps you could tell me what had brought back here? My you have changed since the last time I saw you..."

In another minute the Cat's body would fade into Alice's view, of course what she saw would likely surprise or startle her. The bearer of the grin was not the strangely colored stubby cat, but a man, a teenage male who looked somewhere in her age, with violet and pink hair, two large cat ears protruding from the top of his head, and a long purple and pink tail that transcended from his back right above his rather beautiful rear.

The cat appeared as a striking young man, the angles of his face marked by whisker markings that traced away from his nose. Cheshire's goldenrod eyes were closed, formed into arcs as he smiled his mischievous grin.

Cheshire's body appeared to be something straight out of any female's fantasies, he was lithe and svelte, not particularly muscular and not too skinny, he was built like a cat, his fine muscles from under his skin, adding rigidness to his otherwise mouthwatering frame, his entire upper body was naked all the way to the top of his rear where his tail emerged. Cheshire moved, flopping onto his back and letting his head hang off the edge, giving her a tempting glimpse down the front of the purple cargo jeans he wore. Cheshire giggled and stared up at the female from the bed, his eyes opening long enough to look at her.

Cheshire lie on the bed, his body fully stretched out in a rather catlike way across the red silken sheets, his signature grin spread ear to ear as he looked up at the female who had entered the world of Wonderland once again. The Cat eyed the woman's new curves, having not seen her in some time, since she was an innocent young girl who imagination created the wonderland she knew.

"Then again... Most of us have changed as well..."

A devious grin lit up the room. And Alice automatically knew who it was, the smirk was unforgettable.

The red-silk sheets caught her attention though, as she meekly replied, "H-hello..." A stutter in her soft, still girlish voice. A soft blush touched her skin, her nervousness made her embarrassed, she had no reason to feel that way! "It's been a long time Cheshire..." Alice watched the smile hover over the bed with her emerald eyes. Her breath caught in her throat as she listened to him, his voice... was.. so much different then she remembered..

"I missed it here... the adventure.. the spontaneity. Plus.. I wondered if it had changed."

She quickly took in the room, the bed and it's silky red sheets, the young man laying along the bed-- wait, what? Alice did a double take. Her lips popped open in surprise and awe. She had never seen such a man. Her eyes gazed up and down him a few times, and a soft smirk touched her thick reddened lips..

"And it has. For the better? Or not? Dear Cheshire.."

Another wave of nervousness washed over her form. And she placed her hand on her front, brushing fake dust or dirt from her dress. Her eyes downcast, at her wiggling toes in her black doll shoes. She then straightened her back, inhaled sharply and painted a sly grin on her own face. She stepped forwards to the cat-man who lay on the inviting bed, her shoes clicking along the tiled floor. She stepped up next to the bed, laying a thin, spider-like hand on the silk, her eyes washing over his form again; he was stunning.

The older, curvy Alice spun her back to him, and lowered her hidden, but plump rear onto the bed. Sinking in slightly. She liked how the silk felt against the back of her legs, and how it cradled her as she sat there.

"Why yes, I do believe we've all changed. Time does that to some, yes?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom