Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
His guest slowly thrust his hips fucking the fox's tight little ass with his fat cock. His hands holding on tightly to the fox's hips.

MLMS:
"She could have a career as my assistant, which... might include more then just being my cum slut." He smirks. "If you don't mind shareinf the job that is."

PaS:
He grins as he fucks her mouth and thrust harder, chocking her just like she asked bore caring if she passed out.

TT:
Haru sighs and sits on the edge of the bed, his huge Asian cock resting over one of his legs.

HfP:
"Well I suppose that better then nothing..." and thus the two were off to find the prey...

PFT:
He smirks. "I'm not sure, it's been a long time since I bred one, besides back in those days I spent a lot of my time fucking a certain mare with a fat white ass. Bet you didn't know I popped her cherry." He said starting to push his huge dragon dick into Pinkie. "Wonder if I could get into Twilight's pants with that knowledge, bet she would love to see if any of her teacher's virgin fluids are still on my dick."

QotN:
"Don't be gentle now, fuck me!" He smirked, bracing himself against the sheets.

MLMS:
She chuckled. "Sadly darling I do still have my own responsibilities." She smirked. "She's just in school however."

PaS:
"Hurt me." She moaned around his cock, throat rippling and milking him.

TT:
"Well now, not even going to help me up? How rude." He teased, slowly getting up.

HfP:
The would soon find webbing, along with many bound Gypceros bodies. "Ehhh...I'm going to wait here, if that's okay master."

PFT:
"Mmmm, I'm in her house enough, I'll plant a book about your fluids increasing magical powers or something." She smirked, rocking eagerly back. "I must admit, good ol' Tia has the tightest cunt in Equestria."

QotN:
The man grinned and started to pound his ass with increased vigor and force.

MLMS:
"Surely not to busy to be my slut for a few days."

PaS:
He smirks and in one push he forced his thick knot into her mouth as well.

TT:
He stands up and looks at him. "We have a big test next week..."

HfP:
"Thanks..." he says and slowly moves forward...

PFT:
"That she dose." Discord says as he pushed deeper and started to slowly fuck Pinkie with his huge dragon dick. "In part thanks to a little magic I used, her pussy retightens with the rise of ever sun, practically like she's a virgin ever day " he says with a chuckle and used his tail to slap Pinkie's ass.

QotN:
"Fuck! You are just a wonderful negotiator."

MLMS:
"Of certainly not." She giggled, running her tongue up her cock.

PaS:
She gagged and choked, starting to go limp .

TT:
"Well you'd better actually tutor me then huh?"

HfP:
He would find a girl with scythed insect arms sticking out of her back, slicing open a Gypceros to feast on his guts with her claws.

PFT:
"Well thank you darling!" She moaned, rocking eagerly back. "She's the best fuck in equestria thanks to you!"

QotN:
As the huge cock plowed his ass how tight the hole was made the fat cock 'expand' each time he thrust in and a little bulge slapping against his little hole.

MLMS:
"Wonderful, then show me that little black cunt."

PaS:
He kept fucking her mouth hard, now stopping until his starts to swell as he cums.

TT:
"Cheat." He says "iv seen your process during this... if you want to well you need me to cheat for you... and I will... for something..."

HfP:
... wonderful... he looked around for any... weak spot.

PFT:
"Maybe it's time I try my luck with her again, after all I'm sure she could smell my magic behind that dick of yours." He chuckles "speaking of which can I be the Godfather for yours and Rarity?"

QotN:
"Don't tell me you were hiding a knot back there darling."

MLMS:
She chuckled, rising and sitting in his lap with her plump ass facing him, rubbing her slit against his cock. "Just lay back, and let me thank you for helping her."

PaS:
She slumps, grinning, eyes rolled back and glazed over like a good little snuff slut.

TT:
"Heh, what kind of something then huh? Something more than getting to pound me with that thick slab of Asian meat?"

HfP:
While her attractive armored body seemed very solid, the scyth-like arms on her back, and the blades he needed, looked much thinner and more insectoid.

PFT:
"Well of course!" She giggled. "And sometime when that happy little cunt pinkie is in control of this body we'll have to double team sweet little flutters."

QotN:
He smirks. "No such luck, just you a very tight ass, and I, a very fat cock." He says as he picks up his drink and let's some pour onto the fox's white fur ass.

MLMS:
He grins and dose just that, letting her thank him.

PaS:
Pumping his thick spunk down her stuffed throat he holds her down tight, not wanting her to have the chance to escape.

TT:
"No, your still getting fucked." He said as he softly pulled on the panties the cuntboy still had on. "A girlfriend, and a actual... date of sorts. Where you will, well I think you can imagine what you will be."

HfP:
This was not going to be easy... maybe a arrow could cut though one...

PFT:
"Who said your getting your dick back? Knocking up Fluttershy has rather gotten me into the mood to do a little more fathering." He said with a grin and pressed up against Pinkie harder as he fucked her cunt with his huge dragon cock.

QotN:
"Oh, you'd better not be wasting good wine, you'd better be licking it off." He giggled.

MLMS:
She laughed, sliding down his thick, hulking cock, taking him with incredibly practiced skill and ease. "Mmm, still my favorite dick."

PaS:
She slumped down with a smile, eyes unfocuses and glazed over.

TT:
"Wait, you want me to dress like a chick? I don't do that shit. Besides, you'd make a better woman, aside from that elephant cock."

HfP:
The spideress looked him over with a snort. "What are you, human? What are you doing here mammal?" She chuckled, ripping a chunk of violet meat out of the Gypceros and gulping it down. "It's quite dangerous for you softies."

PFT:
"I can still carry foals, with a dick." She grunted, moaning as he thrust harder. "Besides, Pinkie will be mad, which will make me mad, which means I'll be making a Draquonoquis carpet."
(No fucking clue how to spell Discord's species. XP)

QotN:
"Here, let me give you some milk in return." He said as his fucking got harder before he pulled out, grabbing the fox's hair and forced his highness to get rather race to race with fat cock before he started to paint the pharaoh's face in his thick hot cum.

MLMS:
"Still my favorite black cunt, maybe after awhile I can show you some... reinvigorates iv been working on, maybe make you as tight as the first time we fucked." He said with a grin.

PaS:
With a grin on his lips he pulls the snuff slut off of his dick and drops her on the ground. "Happy now?"

TT:
"This is serious, if I don't cheat for you on this test your going to fail... but fine, you don't need to wear a dress, just act more like a girlfriend and less like a... like a bicker who I'm fucking."

HfP:
"Well you see I was trying to find something and well it seems iv gotten lost."

PFT:
"Oh sweet little Pinkie, do you think you could really harm me?" He said as he held onto her neck firmly but not enough to crush it... "your funny, and I'm going to enjoy breeding you, but don't think I can't just snap my fingers and make you brain dead. After all I don't need your mind to fuck.'

QotN:
He smiled, cleaning up. "Well now darling, I hope you'll come back tonight, but I must be off on a hunt with one of my darling retired guards." He gave the man a light kiss, heading out to meet the father of his most recent daughter.

MLMS:
"Hah, we both know I'm tight enough." She smirked, clamping down and milking his cock. "You did help me practice after all!"

PaS:
(Want to replace this one with the new idea?)

TT:
"I'm saying perhaps we should switch for the date." He smirked. "You'd make a beautiful woman I think."

HfP:
"Sure, because that kind of armor is just for, ya know, looking for things."

PFT:
"Not unless you let me Dissy." She cooed, rocking back. "And I'm not Pinkie, it's Pinkamena dear." She reached back, raking her nails down his chest. "But you won't make me brain dead, because we both know you love my sadistic, fractured mind."

QotN:
He smirks. "I would be most happy to come back and continue this discussion." He said as he watched him walk out. Funny thing was it seemed the pharaoh's bedroom attire was just the same as his hunting attire, as his cunt and ass were still fully exposed much to the older male Zebra's pleasure.

MLMS
"Yes all those late nights in my dorm room and over the desk in your office." He said and played with her soft tits that were still covered by her top.

(That would be fine ^_^)

TT:
"Wouldn't we need a date first because we can switch on a date? Besides I made it pretty clear when we started I'm not interested in anything going up my ass, so unless you want to be riding a dude in a dress...do you want to ride a dude in a dress?"

HfP:
"Well you know, dangerous monsters and the like out here." He said with a smirk.

PFT:
"Well Pinkamena since I'm breeding both of you maybe I should try for twins." He said and gave her throat a kiss that softly involved some teeth to softly draw blood but not nearly deep enough to harm her any.

QotN:
"How is my favorite child siring machine?" He teased, standing on tiptoes just to hug his chest.

MLMS:
"And the bathrooms, under the bleachers, even you under the desk in class." She teased, nipples hardening.

Researching Tribal Practices:
(Nsfw!) Nakashi smiled, pulling his travel bag up over his shoulder as he entered the small valley in search of the tribe of huntresses, looking to study them for his writings on tribal life. He pulled his hair back into a tight ponytail, setting off down the mountainside, having negotiated a meeting with the Head Huntress.

TT:
"It is pretty hot ain't it? A biker boy riding his girlfriend's cock." He teased, patting Haru's thigh. "Hey, if we're both keeping silence on this anyways, why not do whatever kinky things come to mind hmm?"

HfP:
"Look, we both know you're a hunter, what do you want? If it was my head you'd have come out swinging, so what is it?"

PFT:
She moaned low in pleasure, immediately clamping like a vice on him. "Mmm, you could erase her you know."

QotN:
"I am well your highness, and I see your doing fine also." He said as a hand cups his furry ass.

MLMS:
"Good times." He said with a grin and pressed his mouth to one of her tits and started to nurse and bite her nipple softly.

RTP:
Nakashi didn't fully know what to expect when he got to their village. Any of the towns near by didn't have much to say about the tribals except for their war practices and the fact their women folk dressed as much as the men did, very little.

TT:
He blushes somewhat and looks away. "I-I suppose so..."

HfP:
"No no not your head... your arm thingies."

PFT:
"Trying to get me to kill your other side?" He said with a grin and licked along her neck and cheek.

QotN:
"I am darling, tonight I'm feeling the need to a sacrifice, so we will be going hunting for beasts."

MLMS:
"Mmm, sorry honey, no milk this time." She chuckled, riding him faster."

RTP:
He would be met by a hunting party, a gorgeous lioness striding forward to meet him. "You...are Nakashi?" She asked, smiling. "I am...Nahala."

TT:
"Not like anybody else is gonna date either of us right?"

HfP:
"Hmph, I see, some kind of sex thing huh? Maybe we'll cut a deal..."

PFT:
"Trying to get you to give me power like your's, to make me one person with power like you darling. If I could revive them, I could toy with the others, to break them into a harem for my darling Dissy."

QotN:
"Is this a real hunt or are you going to do what you did last time we went hunting and spend it sucking my cock?" He said with a smirk.

MLMS:
"Not yet." He mumbles into her tit and his hands move to grab her black curvy ass.

RTP:
What he saw proved what the villagers had said... he stared at the only fully nude lioness before him. "...hmm? Oh! Yes! I am Nakashi!" He said and gave a bow as was the way of greeting among his people.

TT:
Well maybe not cuntboy but... smart and very likely one day rich Asian with a huge cock... pretty good odds. "Maybe..."

HfP:
"What kind of deal?"

PFT:
"Hmm, it's tempting." He said as suddenly he wasn't standing behind her but sitting in a chair drinking tea as his dick was still behind her pounding her pussy. "Let me think about it."

QotN:
"I'm going to suck your cock on the way, but a monster's cock is my goal tonight." He grinned.

MLMS:
"Best of luck. The doc told me I probably won't pop out any more mixed babies, but if anybody can do it, it's you."

RTP:
"Nakashi...an interesting name. Come, the village is very curious about your visit." She smiled, gesturing with her spear."

TT:
"Well, ever met a woman who can handle that thing?"

HfP:
You hunters revive right? I could use a snack..."

PFT:
She stood with a moan, walking over. "Grow another, I'll suck it." She grinned, stomach still bulging from him.

QotN:
"Well please, do share your plan."

MLMS:
"You know I can't turn down a challenge like that."

RTP:
Well she seemed friendly he thought as he let her lead the way.

TT:
"Your the first time iv had sex..." so no.

HfP:
"You want me to get you dinner?"

PFT:
He smirks and another grew. This one a fat tipped avian cock like the griffons had.

QotN:
"Mmm, letting some horny beast use me until he's exhausted, before taking out my stress gutting him with my claws." He smiled.

MLMS:
"That's why I came." She smirked. "It's lonely without my hubby." She chuckled.

RTP:
She led him back into the town, to a large hut. "You will stay in my home. As head hunter, it is the largest in town."

TT:
"You're too big Haru, girls can't handle it."

HfP:
"I want you for dinner." She hissed.

PFT:
She knelt, getting pounded still, swallowing the avian dick hungrily, massaging his balls.

QotN:
"Hmm, last time I recall it was you that got exhausted and I had to spear the beast to death."

MLMS:
He grins and turning his body he forced her to lay back on the couch as he starts thrusting his hips forcing his huge cock deep into her.

RTP:
Sharing a house with a woman wouldn't normally bother him... if he hadn't spent the entire walk to her hut staring at her nude ass and catching more then enough glimces of her tight little cunt from behind.

TT:
"You do know their are girls as big as you right? Bigger in fact?"

HfP:
"Ya I think that's slightly counterproductive for what I want."

PFT:
Ya being a chaotic god had its perks, this was one of them for sure.

QotN:
"Well, if you do, avoid the heart, we'll need it darling." He smirked.

MLMS:
She moaned, rocking her hips upwards into him. "Yeah, that's in honey, fuck me raw!"

RTP:
She smiled, leading him in as night fell, where she had two simple beds of furs ready for them. "Welcome, you will be staying here while you do whatever it is you're here for."

TT:
He chuckled. "Bigger, but not tougher."

HfP:
"Eh, you revive or something don't ya?"

PFT:
She smiled, bobbing faster, squirting around the disembodied cock.

QotN:
"I'll try, now then, you said something about sucking my cock."

MLMS:
He was trying to as his huge white cock kept pounding her little black cunt harder and faster.

RTP:
"Yes... thank you." He said trying not to stare to much at her nude tits as he put his bag down.

TT:
"Prehaps."

HfP:
"... what you think this is some kind of game?"

PFT:
Said cock happily gives back as it starts to pump her cunt full of his cum as his attached cock floods her mouth with the same thick spunk.

QotN:
He grinned, licking his lips. "Yeah, got the carriage ready?"

MLMS:
She smirked. "Come on, I know you can fuck my cervix if you really try!"

RTP:
"You are an interesting male, so lightly muscled, but very well spoken."

TT:
He chuckled. "Besides, what girls have the ab strength to clamp on you like that?"

HfP:
"Well darling, I know people usually come after me three times before they leave, no matter how often I eviscerate them."

PFT:
She smiled, gulping his seed down hungrily. "Well darling? What do you think my dear? How about a new me?"

QotN:
"My liege." He said holding out his arm and beckoning him to the carriage.

MLMS:
He grins and pushed hard slamming into her womb with full force. "Like that?"

RTP:
"Thank you... you are very well, muscled." He said seeing how well her tone build mixed with her sexy body. "Tell me, do all your women dress?... umm... so lightly?"

TT:
"You've somehow found a way to make your pussy masculine..."

HfP:
"Maybe something else?"

PFT:
He softly slaps his thick cock against her face. "Let me think about it."

QotN:
He grinned, hopping on board, waiting for his guard.

MLMS:
"Ohhhh yes! Just like that..." She panted. "My daughter will adore you."

RTP:
"Yes, air is good for the body." She smiled, her feminine scent washing over him in this small space. "You are quite small compared to our men, but far more well spoken.

TT:
"Well I do have toys at home."

HfP:
"Hmph, can I lay eggs in your butt?" She smirked.

PFT:
"Yes, my grand master!"

QotN:
He got in with him and soon after pulled his loin covering soon exposing that huge black zebra cock.

MLMS:
"Just like her mother, I'll make her another black slut for white cock."

RTP:
He had long since seeing her been growing a erection under his fancy traveling pants. "Yes well... I suppose my... size maid focusing on education more important..." he was small even for his own people but these tough northern barbarians were truely a large breed. Speaking of large breeds his small size didn't go to all of his body...

TT:
"So you fucked yourself with dildos before this?"

HfP:
"...no."

PFT:
"Good girl" he said with a grin.

Back
Top Bottom