Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

love at 1st sight (Myself, raizu kagurai)

'' Yeah.. I like you a lot, this is gonna sound weird. But to be honest I've liked you a lot since the day you were born.'' Keira said as she chewed on her lower lip, smiled at him. She was glad he had asked, she could easily make the first move but she was really afraid of him rejecting her not that he could since she had imprinted on him. The day he was born she looked into his eyes, it was instant she was in a trance for at least twenty five minutes or so before she snapped out of it. Then from the day forward she was always by his side always watching him play, a few times she even let him ride on her back when she was in wolf form.

He smiled, holding her closer to him, practically pulling her on top of him as he looked to the sky."I don't know why..But I get along and feel more at ease and comfortable around you Keira...It's nice to be around a woman and not feel unsure about something such as talking or even being close. Plus I've known you for a long time and don't see myself finding someone else.."

'' I've known you since the day you were born. Your mother was, still is my best friend even if we don't talk or hang out as often as we used to. '' Keira said as she smiled, chewed on her lower lip then pressed her lips against his. She knew exactly what he meant, she knew she would never find anyone else. Her heart had been claimed by him the day he made his 1st noise, she looked into his eyes.

He smiled a bit and returned the kiss, hugging her closer to him, letting his tongue press against her lips. Michael rubbed her back gently, soon pulling her on top of him, his eyes locked on her own. When he broke from the kiss he took in a short breath."So..what should we do now then Keira...?" He asked softly, not sure himself what to do at this point.

'' We could take things a little further.. After all you did just kiss me, we are alone under the stars.'' Keira said with a smile as she kissed him as she slid her hands up under his shirt, started to rub his chest. He had kissed her, proven to her that the feelings she had for him were obviously mutual so she wanted to explore them even more. She had never been with anyone because her heart belonged to Michael, he would always be her soul mate no matter what they were destined for one another from the beginning.

He nodded a bit, snuggling into her as she ran her hand up his chest. He had no idea what to do next, simply keeping close to her and kissing her as the woman did what she wanted. Though after a bit he pulled her on top of him."So what is it you have in mind Keira?"

" We're soul mates Michael.. You, I are meant to be together." Keira said as she kissed his lips, then his neck still rubbing his chest with her hand sliding it down to the waist of his pants. She stopped as she looked into his eyes for permission, chewd on her lower lip. This is what she had wanted for a very long time, now she could finally get it.

He watched her, his hands roaming through her hair as the woman slowly made her way down. A breath left him though when her hands gripped his pants, the man nodding shyly for a moment."G-go ahead.."

Keira started to undo his pants, when she was done she slid them off revealing his boxers. She slid her hand up under his shirt as she pulled his pants the rest of the way off, made it known she wanted his shirt off as she slid her other hand down into his boxers. She started stroking him her other hand resting just above the waist line of his boxers as she stroked him wanting to pleasure him a little before she let him inside of her for the first time.

He slipped out of his shirt, keeping a smile as Keira worked him out of his poants and teasing his boxers. His cock began to harden in her grip, the man letting out a soft moan. Michael now ran his fingers through her hair, gripping it every now and then."Mmm I love you Keira.."He praised, hands now moving to her back.

" Mmm I love you to Michael, I have since the day you were born." Kiera confessed as she looked into his eyes kissed him, continued to stroke him as she kissed down his chest to his abdomen, stopped just above his boxers then slid her tongue back up. She started to tease his nipples with her tongue, moved her hand along his member a little faster wanting him inside of her but she wanted to make sure he was nice, hard first.

He smiled at her words, returning her kiss and rolling his hips into her hand. Michael shivered as she licked his body, the man watching her tease him, his cock hardening, throbbing in her grasp as she rubbed him."Mmm Keira that feels so good..."

Keira continued to tease his nipples with her tongue, then she started kissing his neck. She still wanted him inside of her, they were destined to be with each other. The day he was born was the day that changed her life forever, she was his until the day she died. She’d do whatever it took to keep him safe from harm, show him the special treatment he was getting as often as he wanted, her tribe couldn’t say anything about it because she had imprinted the day he was born.

Michael took in a low breath, feeling her hands as she continued to grope him, his length throbing in her grasp, the boy letting out a low pant as she licked his nipples as she made her way to his neck. He remained still, letting her do as she wished as he just relaxed and enjoyed the moment, hands slowly sliding up and caressing her hair. His breath grew raspy, pre dripping from the tip of him as he began to roll his hips into her hands.

Keira continued to kiss his neck, lick at his nipples. She pulled back, took fo her shirt to reveal decently sized breasts for a women her height. She had curves in all the right places, she felt him rolling his hips into her hand as she nipped at his neck she started to slowly undo his shorts This was her destiny, it was his as well. protection was the least of her worries, she didn’t think it would matter since they were meant to be together.

Michael watched as she slipped out of her shirt, watching her breasts as they bounced in freedom. Lifting his hips the boy let her pull on his shorts as they slipped off him and to his ankles. With a shallow swallow he pulled her into a long kiss as his hips bucked into the grip she held on him as his hands began to explore her body, starting at her stomach

Keira let his hands roam wherever they wanted to as she nippled at his neck, slid her hand down into his boxers. She started to stroke him as her nipping became a little rougher but only because she wanted everyone he was around that he was her’s, her’s only. Once a wolf imprinted no one else could imprint on who they had claimed, Michael was her soul mate. His mother was his best friend but the day she laid her eyes on him for the first time she just knew, now they were inseparable currently in a sexual way.

He tilted his head as she nipped at his neck while his hips ground into her hand. His lengthbdrooled more of his pre onto her hand as he snaked his hand into her pants and panties. Slowly he dragged and probed stow of his fingers into her snatch."fuck.... Keira"

“ This is our destiny Mikey! “ Keira said knowing she was the only one that could get away with calling him Mike’ except for his mother who slipped it in occasionally, she smirked seems his pre-cum on her hand. Once he was finally inside her he’d realize she’d been saving herself just for him, she hoped she’d be his first as well. Of course she didn’t know they were being watched well guarded, she knew who it was so she wasn’t to worried.

He shivered a bit at those words, his fingers burying deeper into her, eager to bring her pleasure much she was to him, his cock pulsing in her hand. He did not at all expect things to go like this tonight however he was not going to complain one bit as he took his other hand and began to push down her pants. With a low groan his breath deepened, his limit nearing as he looked at her, lewd schlicks echoing as he slapped and thrashed his fingers inside her

“ Mmm Michael I...” Keira was speechless, she continued to stroke him. As his fingers thrashed around inside of her she could feel her first pre climax building up, she went back to nipping at his neck. This was what she’d been waiting for, although she was a bit older then he was she still looked around his age. The wolf off in the distances stood watch so no harm would come to his son or best friend, like Keira he hadn’t aged but swore to his wife he’d look out when she couldn’t.

Back
Top Bottom