Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is happening to Natasha? By RobBase086 and winx

winx said:
"Small things bring the extra money to do the things for the bigger money throw. You want photos I have a portpholio with swimming costumes and summer wear on the book case". Tasha said it was a start any way.

"That is great that you have pictures in your portpholio with a variety of different outfits on your book case. When can I check them out?" He said very intrigued by what she had to say.

winx said:
"The small one in the bedroom". Tasha responded. "You staying?"

Drake goes into her bedroom to look at it. He did like what he saw. "Yes I am staying Natasha."

(Sorry it was my fault for leaving you hanging. I realized that it was my turn to reply.)

(That's ok I can't remember were we were up to)

Tasha smiled sitting at the edge of the bed. "So what shall we do now we are alone?" She asked

winx said:
(That's ok I can't remember were we were up to)

Tasha smiled sitting at the edge of the bed. "So what shall we do now we are alone?" She asked

He smiled looking at her. "We could have some fun together since we are alone." He said smiling back at Natasha. He kisses her lips.

"For how long can you stay". Tasha said kissing him back on the lips. She brushed her hair out of her face while she looked deeply into his eyes

winx said:
"For how long can you stay". Tasha said kissing him back on the lips. She brushed her hair out of her face while she looked deeply into his eyes

"I am not going anywhere baby." He tells her as he plays with her tongue and lower lip. He looks into her eyes.

"What would you like to do first?" Tasha asked even throw she had an idea on what he would like to do now the way he was kissing her.

winx said:
"What would you like to do first?" Tasha asked even throw she had an idea on what he would like to do now the way he was kissing her.

"How about you lay down as I please you?" Drake began to kiss her lips and use his hands to explore her body.

Tasha lay down kissing his lips keeping her arms around his neck. She slowly moved them down to his shoulders and started to give them a massarge.

Back
Top Bottom