F seeking M and F for M and F characters. Adv-Lit, Fantasy mainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR IDIOTS WHO DON'T READ UNLESS ITS' IN BIG RED TEXT -
I DO NOT PLAY WITH REAL LIFE IMAGES UNLESS THEY HAVE BEEN DIGITALLY ALTERED AND DO NOT RESEMBLE THE PERSON IRL

xWZTMkk.png

This legend works for the plot list at the end of this request thread also.
Closed! = Feel Free to PM me about them. Probably will not be interested at the time.
Availible! = Rarely will deny requests in these plays.

Not all Werewolves Are the Same Available!
In a world set in some what of an Underworld (The movie) type setting. Hunters usually hunt just about everything, werewolves, vampires, and a lot of other things. In this plot, the story would start out by a hunter finding a wolf that gets caught in a trap, she hurts herself and he is about to kill her but she pleads for her life, in the only way an animal seems to be able to. The way she does seems very human to him and he sets her free. Later down the line, he is out on a hunting job and gets attacked by something called a Dire Wolf (I'll explain the details) - the wolf who he saved comes to his rescue, only for her pack to come in just after she saved him to take him back to their home. He learns there are several types of werewolves out there, and not all of them are bad, and some of them are quite possibly very sexy. What happens if she builds up some sort of friendship with him and frees him? Does her family hate her for it, is she exiled? Does his group of hunters come to save him - endangering her. Or does something else happen? It's up to us with this roleplay plot.
Supernatural: The TV Show Available!
Either completely Cannon - in the universe with the characters and adding in our own characters, or semi-cannon, original characters and the cannon characters from the show mixed where the OC's take the main scene or just using most of the stuff from supernatural to create our own story. Willing to do SamxDean, Dean x Cass yaoi and some other ;3 ask me.
Assassins Creed Based Closed!
Game/Setting knowledge not required.
Found the most amazing RPer for this. Simply thrilled. Closed. Don't ask about it.
Looking for assassins creed roleplay. Not in character - Original characters. I play a female assassin who is ex-brotherhood and one of their best assassins is sent after me. He thinks he can take me on but little does he know he's in for quite a time as I am pretty much his equal in what I know about assassinating. The roleplay would start with him going to assassinate her, expecting it to be easy and she gets the upper hand on him. This roleplay would involve Power-Play Themes, power struggle, fight for dominance, and teasing. It would continue on where he gains interest in her and tries multiple times to kill her - finally when he ends up actually able to overpower her he can't bring himself to kill her because he has fallen for her - bringing on them both the wrath of the brotherhood!!
I see him going to assassinate her, but unlike the other targets, she's ready for him and gets the upper hand. She's quite sexy and ellagant how she goes about disarming him and then ends up outsmarting him and taking off, this I imagine (or not) could pique his interest as the first target to not only stop him, but also to get away
Post Apoc - Sci-Fi Availible!
The idea would be that in a post apocalyptic world (NOT ZOMBIES) alien species, different species had invaded the planet and started inhabiting the world, a small group of government officials rounded up a few of the species and did testing on them - pretty brutal testing depending on what their "skills/abilities" were, my character would be a shape shiftier, usually taking the form of a creature not from this world, but similar to the modern wolf/tiger/ect - whichever you'd prefer I suppose - but much larger, with healing abilities as well as the hidden ability to shape-shift. She gets taken into the facility, and treated like the animal she looks like, brutally. Such torturous tests if she was a real animal she would have been dead quite a long time ago, it's not till they find her weakness and push her into consciousness that her 'human' form is revealed, most (all of the scientists except for your character) decide to keep testing, they want to know what she's made of, and now, given a human face your character would find it difficult to keep doing what they had, but still - under government control is forced to do it. So, anyway, to further the story, the Scientists think their facility is safe, impenetrable however, that's not true. Finally, the invaders (Whatever species they are, weather alien or creature) take down the facility and force everyone to evacuate, blowing the building up, she gets caught inside, just before your character decides to get himself out he has a change of heart and goes over to unlock her cage. This was unfortunately a pretty bad idea as the building is about to collapse, she gets up - ends up protecting him from the falling rubble (she's quite huge, picture the mounts on Wow - style huge ) and then they escape the building. It pretty much builds up with 3 enemies, the gov, the lab (that he worked for) and the new mysterious alien enemy.
Vampire Diaries Closed!
Can be cannon or non-cannon using the "idea" of what happened in the show ;3
Blood, Gore, Vampires, Werewolves, Drama and more

The Hunters encounter a lair of vamps who have trapped a female. This female in question is chained with her arms above her, her wrists sliced - being drained for her blood. Her chest also has a slash across it where a vamp had a snack off of her earlier. her ankles would be chained together and her head would be limp, chin against her collar bone and her head tilted off to the side, barely holding onto her consciousness. fading in and out the last thing she would see if your character and his clan barging in and killing every vamp in the nest. They take her and bandage her and do what they can. Little do they know, she's not human, she is actually a were-wolf, but not the kind the hunters are used to, a new breed. She literally can turn into the wolf of her species, rather than some mutated creature. They are harder to detect, and silver, though it hurts, doesn't leave any marks so they can touch it and pretend they do not feel the pain. They react to nothing regular shifters/were's will react to so it's almost impossible to tell what they are. She would wake up in their care and realize that she can't just run off without making them suspicious, but she needs to get out quickly enough that they don't find out over time what she is. The man that nurses her back to health would be your character - it obviously wouldn't take long, and the bandages would be hiding her completely healed wounds, during her stay with them she would develop her liking towards your character, and visa versa. But what would happen if her secret gets out. What happens if she becomes their next target?

Harry Potter OC x OC
Availible!
MC Meets YC before they get sorted, she finds out she is in Gryfindor, and he gets put in Slitherin. Over the years, slitherin is changing him, making him much more ruthless and mean, where she is becoming quite the intelligent female in the school. She tries to keep their friendship together but he has become abusive towards her and others, can she bring him back and help him become a better person? Or is he stuck in this new lifestyle - only for slytherin to take over and cast out all "mudbloods" - Twist: She is human that learned magic or Twist: She is half Wizard, half human. Or no twist

Vampire x Werewolf Setting, Human Hunter x Werewolf Plot.
Availible!
I suppose the idea could be Your hunter is injured by a vampire and is nursed back to health by my werewolf. He does hunt both species, being vampires and werewolves, as he was raised to think they are both equally evil. he doesn't know who she is and doesn't find out till later. She nurses him to health and then they part ways only to have her later captured by the hunters that work with yours. Hunters work in "groups" and they bring her back and treat her like a beast in her wolf form, however, once they hit her hard enough to knock her out he would realize he knows her - what would he do? Would he let them kill her? Or go against them all, save her, and have the entirety of his "group" turn on him and hunt him as if he was a beast

Code:
[SIZE=4][color=teal][b]Text here[/b][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][color=green]✔[/color][/SIZE][color=green]Availible![/color]
[spoiler][SIZE=3] Text here [/SIZE][/spoiler]

The following are links to click on that will take you to each section of my roleplay thread.

PVoS3CV.png

To be filled in

About the Player
Player is:
Female but plays both gender in RP
25 years old
Not Submissive or Dominant, Switch.
Works Graveyard shifts so she's up all night and sleeping most of the late day. (PST -8 Timezone)

Do Not Contact If . . .
You're not Prepared to play or use:
Multiple Characters - not required, but would like if you could.
Character Images or detailed description through text of the character.
No Real Life Every dayimages. If the images are taken straight from Facebook of someones daughter no.If they are of a model, from Deviant art or something similar, that is fine.
Have equal involvement in creating the plot, story and working on plot twists and ultimately not letting one person guide the RP the entire way. This goes for giving and receiving.

Keep in mind if I'm not in the mood for realistic scenes you WILL Be denied. I mainly do fantasy or things that can't happen IRL. Sorry.

Bump - in an incredibly pissy mood. I hate dealing with pig-men. And not the ones from minecraft. The ones who are clearly RPing just to get their jollies off because they are picky as FUCK about what type of image you choose for your character. Absolutely disgusting perverts these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom