Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingdom Hearts facts

Hey everyone. This is redeyes1983, and I am here to tell you about Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts 2. For those who don't know what Kingdom Hearts is, it is about a teenage boy named Sora, who goes to different world killing Heartless, while at the same time looking for his best friends, Riku and Kairi. Heartless are the darkness that come from peoples hearts. It is a Disney game, so Sora fights alongside Donald Duck and Goofy, but they aren't very childish in this game. Donald has a wand that he can use to cast Fire, Ice, Thunder, Gravity, Aero, Cure, and more. Goofy carries a shield around that he uses to hit enemies with, and bump them towards Sora. Sora has a weapon called the Keyblade, which can kill Heartless. Kingdom Hearts is a Disney and Square Enix game, so it has characters from Disney, and Final Fantasy. There are about forty different worlds in the game, and here is a list of the worlds.

1. 100 Acre Wood
2. Agrabah
3. Atlantica
4. Beast's Castle
5. Castle Oblivion
6. Castle of Dreams
7. Christmas Town
8. Country of the Musketeers
9. Deep Jungle
10. Deep Space
11. Destiny Islands
12. Disney Castle
13. Disney Town
14. Dwarf Woodlands
15. Enchanted Dominion
16. End of the World
17. Halloween Town
18. Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
19. Keyblade Graveyard
20. La Cite de Cloches
21. Land of Departure
22. Mirage Arena
23. Monstro
24. Mysterious Tower
25. Neverland
26. Olympus Coliseum
27. Port Royal
28. Prankster's Paradise
29. Pride Lands
30. Realm of Darkness
31. Space Paranoids
32. Symphony of Sorcery
33. The Grid
34. The Land of Dragons
35. The World That Never Was (my favorite)
36. Timeless River
37. Traverse Town
38. Twilight Town
39. Wonderland

That's a lot of worlds, huh? Almost all of them are based off of Disney movies. A few of them, though, are just pure imagination. The Castle That Never Was, Twilight Town, Traverse Town, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Gardens, Mysteroius Tower, Castle Oblivion, Castle of Dreams, Destiny Islands, Disney Castle, Disney Town, Keyblade Graveyard, Land of Departure, End of the World, and Realm of Darkness are all the imagination worlds. Here is a list of the main characters:

1. Sora
2. Kairi
3. Riku
4. King Mickey
5. Donald Duck
6. Goofy
7. Terra
8. Ventus
9. Aqua
10. Roxas
11. Namine
12. Xehanort
13. Ansem
14. Maleficent
15. Pete
16. Xemnas
17. Xigbar
18. Xaldin
19. Vexen
20. Lexaeus
21. Zexion
22. Saix
23. Axel (my favorite)
24. Demyx
25. Luxord
26. Marluxia
27. Larxene
28. Xion
29. Hades
30. Jafar
31. Ursula
32. Oogie Boogie
33. Captain Hook
34. Captain Barbossa
35. Scar
36. Vanitas
37. Braig
38. Isa
39. Yen-Sid

That is a long list of characters. Numbers 16 to 28, and 10, are members of Organization XIII. Organization XIII is a group of Nobodies who have the appearance and intellect of a human. Nobodies are empty shells of people who were turned into Nobodies. In Kingdom Hearts 1, Sora turned himself into a Heartless, making Roxas. Kairi was also a Heartless, and she made Namine. In Kingdom Hearts II, Organization XIII was Sora's biggest enemy. He had defeated 5 members in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories in Castle Oblivion. In Kingdom Hearts II, he defeated the other 8. The deaths of the members go like this:

The first was VEXEN who was killed by Axel in Castle Oblivion.
LARXENE was second, and was killed by Sora.
Riku killed LAXAEUS in the Castle Oblivion Basement, making him third.
Fourth was MARLUXIA in Castle Oblivion by Sora.
ZEXION was fifth to be killed and was absorbed by Repliku in the Castle Oblivion Basement
Not actually being a nobody XION willingly let Roxas absorb her, making her sixth.
In Hollow Bastion/ Radient Garden, DEMYX met his fate by the hand of Sora being seventh.
XALDIN was killed by Sora and the Beast in Beast's Castle, making him eighth.
Saving Sora, AXEL performed a Suicide Attack and became ninth to die in a portal to The World that Never Was. (my least favorite death D': )
The Castle that Never Was became the final resting place for XIGBAR by Sora, being the tenth to fade.
LUXORD lost the game being the eleventh to lose in The Castle that Never Was by Sora
The moon couldn't help the dramatic SAIX who was twelfth to disappear by Sora
As the main villain, XEMNAS was last to lose to the light, being the thirteenth.
ROXAS joined with Sora, so he never died, yet no-one knows the fate of the nobody.

The deaths of the members were quite dramatic, especially that of Xion. She sacrificed herself, helping Sora to get his memories back, from Castle Oblivion. That is all i can think of, and if I forgot anything, leave it in the comments! Thanks for reading.

- Unicorns and video games sustain my life source -

Back
Top Bottom