Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What you win you gain. What you lose you also gain.

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
normal_Catgirl_-_00193.jpg

So this is my remake of a journal of a free and single person but also not going to date for a while. Well you might want to know some stuff about me so lets get started shall we??

1.I'm 19 years old I live in Washington State.
2.I have 3 dogs and like to hang out with my parents so I can be busy on certain days
3.If you start a role-play with me don't expect me to reply right after you. Just a warning.
4.I loved to be dommed by a tough guy and I like badass looking guys -shrugs- It's hard not to
5.You don't have anything nice to say please don't post. Most of the people on here probably don't give a shit anyways..

Now an update of what's happening in my life and the reason I haven't been posting to role-plays.

I've gotten out of a relationship that I thought would actually work. It didn't and I need to move on and I'm going to. For the few days I didn't move on it ruined me emotionally and physically with my health. I'm a 5'2 girl that really can lose all the weight she has in one night cause I have a high metabolism. So with 3 days with eating hardly anything except junk has gotten me skinny as hell and my rib and hip bones showing. I'm getting back to eating healthy but it usually takes a while.

One another note another reason why I'm not posting to my role-plays. Me and my parents have found out that the furnace in the house is letting off a gas smell and has for about a month now. We didn't realize it at first cause I just thought it was my snowboard right next to my vent. Now it's going around the whole damn house. So I have my window cracked some for the reason not to smell that shit in but I'm not going to be surprised if I get a cold. I get sick easily and that's what holds me back a lot.

So I will try and post when I can so please don't push or pressure me. I don't need the stress and I really don't need someone badgering me every day/night to reply cause I haven't for a while.

That's the update for right now and I hope to get better and also start posting more. All of you have a good night or day where ever you are.​

bg2.jpg

Now yet another update..

1. The gas problem got done I think our neighbors were digging and cracked a gas line. Since there were gas trucks in our driveway till now and the smell is gone that must have been why.

2. Really really really not happy I'm actually quiet pissed off but calming down. I have gone into Best Buy 5 fucking times about my laptop turning off cause of over heating. I play my Sims 2 and used to play WoW on it but stopped both cause of it over heating. Well I got it virus free just about what 2 weeks ago I can't really remember but yet again. I tried to play my Sims I was so excited to since I haven't for a while. It gets going I go to play on one of the cities/towns and then it shut off. My damn laptop shuts off cause of it over heating. I turn it back on and get a fucking god damn blue screen saying something about a crash dump. So dad took me in yet again and they say finally that they need to ship it to whatever so they can see what's wrong. So I'm on my dad's laptop until the 1st or 2nd of December. On the plus side I will probably be getting a new hard drive and fan for it. So they say when it comes back I should be able to play Sims 2 and WoW just fine again.

Okay so those are two updates. I will be replying to my role-plays still since my dad is letting me use his laptop and cause I'm not going to let my role-playing go to hell cause of my laptop problem pissing me off. Seriously I need to find a local computer guy to fix my laptop instead of Best Buy. They over price and they hardly even help you >_<​

Back
Top Bottom