Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Star Wars rp. Ats and I only.

Ats

Meteorite
dark_jedi_vos.jpg
Gabriel had his hood over his head as he headed over to his new master.... He sat with luke for a moment... he was asked to do a few simple applications of the force and he quickly moved ot preform them.... next came a few minutes of Lightsaber practice.. after he finished he bowed and walked over to where the other student was... he held out his hand "Im Gabriel and you?"

Tanja looked at him and she held out her hand and said to him,"My name is Tanja and it's a pleasure to meet you Gabriel. I've never ever seen you around here at all and I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here on Tattoinee and I'll be talking to you later Gabriel." Tanja walked away from him and she walked outside and scanned the area to make sure that no evil jedi or sith lords were near by here at all and she sighed.

Jacen Solo silently moved up to luke they began to talk and swiftly jacen moved over to where Tanja and Gabriel were "Hello... Ive come here to isee if you two and your master luke skywalker would like to travel to naboo with me.. " Jacen seemed more directing his conversaion to tanja and ignoring Gabreil... Gabriel looked up at him "If the master permits..." JAcen turns to gabriel "Yes he has agreed it would be good to learn about other planets..."

Master Skywalker said to Gabriel,Jacen and Tanja,"We all leave for Naboo right now and everyone get inside the ship,but we'll let Tanja go into the ship first of all because she is a girl understood Jacen and Gabriel.?"

Tanja enters into the ship and she sits in the passger seat and waits for the other three to get inside as well and she waits very patiently from thel all.

Luke get's into the ship next and he sits in the driver seat and said to Gabriel and Jacen,"Hurry up you two get inside the ship right now and so you three can learn life about The planet Of Naboo we don't have all day you two."

Jacen and gabriel both enter quickly... the sit on either side of tanja.... before they sit they give each other small glares.... but once there beside tanja there all smiles.... jacen turns to her "So Tanja... where are you from originaly?"

Tanja looks at Jacen and she said to him,"I originally came from Naboo I was born and raised on The Planet of Naboo after the death of a sith lord named: Darth Vader,and their aren't many sith lords left in the galaxy and no sith lord will ever get me to change sides at all,and where are you originally from Jacen hmm.?"

Jacen smiles "Im from the planet crouscant... and ive also heard that there isnt mant sith lords lef.t..." Gabriel turns again to Tanja "So tanja ... how long have you been training to be a jedi?"

Tanja looked at Gabriel and she said to him,"I've been training as a jedi since I was about 10 years old Gabriel,how long have you been training as a jedi yourself hmm.?"

Back
Top Bottom