One hell of a butler (wiki234 x jaburo56)

Serena stuck out her tongue like a spoiled kid not wanting to do the lessons but knowing she had to do it anyway, "fine...I guess. " she said with a sigh standing up and walking down the hall he pointed her out to knowing he would just follow behind her. Seeing the room and walking in she took a chair and sat down again leaning back and just watching as he walked in after her knowing it would seem he wouldn't waste time starting already.

Sebastian did indeed waste no time. For an hour he instructed Serena on the ways of proper singing. She had already had a beautiful voice but still needed instruction if she were to perform in front of others. Sebastian was kind but on task. He corrected her when needed and praised her when appropriate. Once the hour drew near, he stopped the lesson. "Very good. It seems that little encounter with the count put some spirit into you."

Serena took a deep breath and relaxed for a moment quietly looking up at him and standing up before she started singing and following what Sebastian wanted her to do for the lesson for today, he was a pretty good teacher actually and she did have at least a little fun being taught by him personally. She looked at him with one eye kept closed like she had been, " it was fun to see the look on his face.." Serena giggled and stood up, "so what's next now?" She asked, " I think I should get something to cover my eye instead of closing it though..."

Back
Top Bottom