Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In trouble again? (Yaoicest and I)

Raiden

Supernova
"God how could things go this wrong." A young man said, loitering outside of Tsunade's office. He'd been called here by here an hour or so ago and he was trying to stall for time while he tried to figure out just why this had happened. He was about 17 or so and thought he'd somehow gotten into trouble again... why else would anyone be called to this office in the middle of the day like this? Raking a hand through his shoulder length glossy black hair, he rolled his eyes ceilingward and groaned to himself as he tried to recount just what had brought him but always came up short. He'd just have to bite the bullet and go in there to figure out the reason and slowly began to push the doors open and stepped inside before closing them behind him and bowed to the busty woman behind the desk. "You wanted to see me?" He asked, keeping his blue-eyed gaze locked firmly on the floor, not wanting to stare at her. His name was Raizen Mibu, a local firebrand and a bit of a troublemaker known to be a thief, a cheat as well as a bit of a womanizer: in other words: your average 17 year old chuunin with too much free time on his hands.

Tsunade was getting rather....impatient. She'd called the Chuunin to her office an hour ago now, and yet he still wasn't here. She was about to send another message for him, when finally, finally he came into the office, quickly speaking and then looking down at the floor. For a moment, Tsunade couldn't help but chuckle as she watched the boy. "Hmph, so you're finally here are you? I was starting to think you weren't going to arrive. Now, look up at me" Tsunade leaned forward as she sat at her disk, making sure that her cleavage was now being fully displayed, her breasts sitting on the desk beneath her as she leaned over. "Now....I hear you've been having some problems lately. Making trouble, theft, even peeping around the womens hot springs.....you really have been causing us a lot of trouble...." She chuckled and shook her head, leaning forward a little more. "But.....I think perhaps there's something I can do to help you...." There was a slightly different tone to her voice now....something almost.....sensual....

"I had to make a detour to take care of some business." Raizen glibly lied, he wasn't about to tell her that he had been outside her door for the last thirty minute or so fretting over what might come of this. But spying, theft and peeping were all considered training...at least in his mind he was perfectly justified in what he was doing. "Oh come on you can't hold that against me." hes aid to her, looking up after deciding to put on his best face adn gave her a massively cocky grin. "Afterall, intel gathering, on-site procurement and all that are taught to us in the academy isn't it? I just wanted to practice." he said ot her, blushing as he caught sight of her impressive cleavage adn felt himself starting to harden as he tried to find a good place to rest his eyes. "I don't know what that could be but what did you have in mind?" he shrugged as he approached her, stiffening more as he did.

"A detour hm?" Tsunade raised an eyebrow, then sat listening to him ramble, trying to make excuses for his behaviour, but soon she slammed her palm down onto the desk loudly, clearly indicating that she didn't believe him or his excuses for even a second. "Hmph, from this moment on you are to cease such 'training' as you call it. No more theft, no more peeping. Do I make myself clear?" The sensual tone of her voice from before was gone, replaced by an angry tone for a moment, though as she spoke again, the sensual tone returned, though still with just a hint of anger to it. "And in return..." She slowly started to stand up, but remained leaning forwards so her breasts were hanging down, now allowing Raizen to see that there was nothing containing them within the robes. ".....I'm going to do you a little favour...something that will benefit both of us....." She smirked as she glanced down between his legs, able to see movement beneath his clothing. "My my.....is there something wrong? It would seem there's something loose in your pants...."

Raizen wasn't intimidated in the least when she slammed her hands down on the desk, for a moment he thought she was going to break it in half. Everyone knew just how much force she could put out of she had to. He was also looking straight at her with that taunting, cocky smirk of his; like he was thinking she was merely bluffing. She wanted him to stop, god man that sounded boring as hell; he supposed he'd have to continue the thievery at least in a better fashion and simply resort to shortchanging people in trades and business instead. That was just as amusing and just as daring wasn't it? If he was nothing else, the somewhat short wiry young man was devious and clever.

"if that's the way you want it." he said indifferently, trying to play off his arousal as if it was nothing worth mentioning any further than she could already see. "Well I suppose I do. But I can't help it, I've never done anytihng about it and you're being blatantly showy with those impressive breasts of yours." he pointed out.

Well....he was certainly brave she'd give him that. Still, in all seriousness, his theft couldn't continue, if it did she'd have little choice but to take more direct action. Still, she hoped that she could offer him a rather more enjoyable alternative. "Well then....direct aren't you?" Tsunade smirked, standing upright now, starting to walk around her desk. "I'll tell you what, I'll make you a deal.....you behave yourself when you're out there...." She walked right up to him, making sure he could easily see down her robes, then suddenly reached out to grasp between her legs. "....and I'll let you be as bad as you want in here.....whenever you feel the need...." She started stroking him through his pants, leaning in closer, pressing her breasts against his chest. "Do we have a deal....?" She licked her lips seductively, clearly serious about the offer.

Now how in the world could anyone turn that offer down? but there had to be something behind it, it was a bit strange and his mind was already working ways to get around it without violating her terms to have both ways. Well if she making this offer it must be more troublesome than one would initially think now wouldn't it? He blushed some but kept his straight face and smirk. "Well I don't see how anyone could turn that down. I guess I'd have to behave myself for once in my life." he said to her and reflexively reached down and pulled out the hard 8 inch hard salami he was packing. "But I do want to see just how legendary a "sucker" you really are." he winked at her.

It seemed he was willing to accept her little deal, good. "Mmmm....now that's a good boy..." She smirked, stroking his cock with her fingertips once he released it, before suddenly grabbing it, squeezing it a little painfully. "But if you ever break our deal....well....let's just say...." She squeezed even tighter "You'll regret it...." She smirked, then suddenly released his cock. "But so long as you keep your end.....I'll be more than happy to keep mine..." She licked her lips, getting down on her knees infront of him and leaning forwards, extending her tongue and licking the tip of his cock at first, before slowly leaning in to start taking the cock slowly into her mouth expertly. Clearly she was good at this, and before long she was deepthroating his cock like a pro, the entire thing inside of her mouth.

He winced as she gripped his dick like that and froze, knowing he couldn't really back away from her with his dick in her hand and her squeezing. That just plain wouldn't be healthy now would it? "Oh I will. I mean I'm getting something better in return for it aren't I?" he asked her, stroking her hair out of reflex as he shivered from her licks. But in his mind he was already thinking out how to get around the restriction: after all to him: rules existed to be bent or broken. Though he was surprised to see her deepthroat it so soon and so well. "youv'e done this before." he said in a gasp and tried not to thrust in further.

Tsunade sucked on his entire length for a few moments, before slowly pulling back, releasing his cock from her mouth and licking her lips. "Oh you'd be surprised at what I've done before...." She smirked up at him, her hands moving to his cock again, though this time she was stroking the shaft with her fingertips, before one hand slowly slipped inside of his pants, grasping at his large, heavy balls. "Mmmm.....well they're nice and full.....but not quite full enough...." She pulled her hand out, then extended two fingers. The fingertips glowed for a moment, before she suddenly jabbed forwards, her fingers jabbing roughly into his balls. It would hurt for a split second, before a different sensation arose to replace the pain. It wasn't quite pleasure, it was more like a....tightness of some kind.

"ngh! hey what're you doing" He moaned out, almost cumming on her there and then but resisted it though is dick was pulsating with the need to do so. "If you want it all then how about you use those breasts of yours on it?" he teased her a bit with a perfectly straight face. "You seem to want the most you can get out of those." hes aid, referring to his swollen balls.

"What am I doing? Oh I just needed a little more....don't worry, I just caused your balls to start producing about 20 times as much cum as normal. Don't worry.....I can undo it...if I feel like it" She smirked up at him, clearly her medical techniques went far beyond simple healing of wounds. "So...you want my breasts do you? Well....since you asked so nicely..." She reached down and pulled her robes aside, allowing her titanic breasts to spill free, quickly grabbing them and wrapping them around either side of his cock, starting to slowly stroke his cock with them. "Enjoying our deal so far?"

"It's not something a sane man would complain about." he said to her, enjoying how her breasts felt and began to thrust through them as she continued. "And 200 times more? You're going to get coverd with it you knwo" he said and kept going soon tensing up. "dammit. first time doing thsi.." he gasped, suddenly tensing up and squirting a long shot of cum onto her face and chest, following it up with a least half a dozen more large squirts.

"200 times? Mmm....I only did 20 times for now...but if you want me to boost that up to 200 I can....though your balls might get big enough for you to sit on if I do that..." She smirked, squeezing his cock with her breasts as she sensed him about to cum. So, this was his first time? She had to admit she hadn't been expecting that. Still, it was certainly a nice surprise. Tsunade opened her mouth to catch the first string of cum in her mouth, then allowed the rest to begin splashing all over her face, 20 times his usual amount of cum pumping out of his cock non-stop.

He just gasped as he squirted onto her face for almost 2 whole minutes before finally finishing. "Well ok I guess I heard you wrong, I'll just keep them where they are nwo." he said, falling back some and flopped into a sturdy chair to recover, feeling a bit weak in the legs after cumming so hard. But he was still raging hard and oozing a bit of thick cum drizzling down his shaft as he tried to make himself relax more. "Now what'll you do."

"Mmmm....oh we'll keep them as they are for now...." Tsunade smirked, using her hands to smear the cum on her large breasts, before licking it off her fingers, watching as he collapsed down into a chair. She'd teach him stamina....oh she would teach him so much.... "What am I going to do now? Well.....I made you feel good....so...." Tsunade started to slip her robes off completely, now exposing her full naked body to him, a hairles glistening pussy being revealed. "Mmm....now....why don't you learn the taste of a woman?"

"That's something I've never tried before." He admitted and blushed more, his cock remaining stiff and ready to go. But now she wanted him to do something he didn't really know what to do other than agree with her numbly and just offered a bit of a shrug. Getting up he went over to her and sighed, kneeling down and curiously began to lick at her pussy tendatively at first then more firmly.

This guy was so naive and inexperienced it was almost cute, and to think he was such a pervert. Still, he was like most. He could talk big but when actually put into a situation like this he would be like a lost puppy. "Now....why don't you try giving me a lick hm? If you can make me cum with your mouth inside of 10 minutes....I might even let you use something else down there, how does that sound?" She smirked, shivering and grunting as he started to shyly lick at her hairless pussy.

Being a pervert meant different things to different people, he just liked to look and long instead of really just messing around. That got you in trouble that you sometimes couldn't just talk or lie your way out of but with voyeurism it was easy and believable to say that "I was just passing by" or "I didn't see anything....really." Which was why he stuck to that for the most part. "if that's what you want then I guess I'd have to get evil then." he shrugged as if it didn't really mean much to her and instead of the general area of her body there he focused solely ont hat stiff little knob of nerves adn prodded her clit with his tongue firmly and moved the tip around in little 8 patterns

Tsunade moaned loudly as his tongue touched her clit, her pussy immediately growing even wetter under his tongue. God it had been so long, she'd almost forgotten what this felt like. It must've been at least 10 years since someone else had touched her like this. "Nnngh....more...move your tongue more...god lick me...lick all of me!" She spread her legs further, moving her body to slip her robes off completely, leaving her totally naked and exposed to him now.

He just did what she wanted him to do, unable to resist it any further, he found himself masturbating while he licked her clit, not paying attention to any other part of her body for the time. He'd rather get onto the main show but one couldn't push that kind of thing quickly.

Tsunade shivered, her legs closing a little around his head now to try and draw him in a little closer. "Nnngh....that's it....lick me harder....fuck me with your tongue.....and....d-don't be afraid to use your fingers...." God she had missed feeling this, having a man between her legs doing this to her, the anticipation of knowing what was to come next, demanding that someone fuck her brains out as hard as they could....oh god she could barely wait.

He wasted little to no time simply doing what she wanted, making use of ihs fingers and shoving them deep into her body and plunged them in and out of her pussy. His tongue kept working her engorged clit, trying to make her scream out for his dick to replace his fingers and shove her agains tnthe glass so everyone outside could see him ramming her pussy against the glass.

Tsunade had been hoping to keep on teasing him a little longer, but it had been so long since she had felt this....and the boy definately had some kind of natural talent for this, an it was just driving Tsunade too crazy. "Nnngh...enough!" She grabbed him by the hair and yanked his head away from her pussy, panting as she looked down at him. "Forget the foreplay....fuck me....fuck me right now!!" The fire in her eyes clearly meant she was not to be denied, and that one way or the other his cock was going to get inside of her.

She ewas still a bit too tall for him to just stand up, lift her leg and ram it into her; He did stand up though with his dick rigid and thought for a moment and circled around behind her and wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her breasts and squeezed them as he bent her forward a bit. Theni n a split second he thrust up, burying his big penis deep into her pussy and began to thrust into her. Humping her rather vigorously.

Back
Top Bottom