Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Between Fire & Ice (Biles & MellowYellow)

"Ooh nice" Haku smiled hearing about the prospect of a hot spring that both would enjoy intimately with one another. He then nodded after listening up to what Pakura had in mind for today's chores and the issue of securing a source of food supply. Awhile later, Haku finished eating up his own meal along with Pakura and with their breakfast finished, the young boy got up and came around to pick up her finished plates to take to the sink. While he was busy attending the kitchen chores while Pakura would no doubt attend to whatever was needed.

Later on, he followed her as she was getting ready to go out. Haku by then had finished dressing himself up. However, he decided to wear some of Pakura's signature clothing and when he was all dressed up, he almost resembled a clone of Pakura short of the hair color and the height of his body and lack of bulging breasts. If anything, Haku could've looked like a young version of Pakura who had yet to bloom. Then he brought up the issue of food supply.

"I hope there's some game still left. I'm afraid we may have to move elsewhere and..." he paused bringing his thumb up as if to bite it "I... I really like this log cabin. It'd be a shame to move out of it"

After dressing, once more donning her usual attire of a black tube top and black miniskirt with the added aid of a flowing red scarf, Pakura waited by the door and affixed her boots to her feet. Her chakra would, as ever, ward off the cold and keep her from falling ill to it. Once her lover moved closer she gave a shrug and snatched a gleaming silver axe off the ground, the blade sharpened to the point where it could cleave through bone like butter.

"We'll be fine. Some have gone to ground from the cold, but I'll gather enough to fill the reserves. A little bit of rationing and we'll be fine until the season gets better," she remarked. Pakura slowly lifted a large burlap bag off a nearby table and bound the empty material to her belt. Something to carry the meat back in. Not exactly glamorous but they couldn't be too picky. Pakura gripped Haku by the collar and pulled him in, kissing him and holding his slender feminine form close while her tongue so casually explored about inside her lovers mouth. At least her hangover was gone.

Pulling back she gave a pleased sigh and opened the door, feet crunching out into the snow. "I'll be back in uh... few hours or so?" With that she headed off, sprinting into the white at such speeds that she became unseen to the naked eye.

After the two kissed intimately like a married couple, Haku quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and took a chance to feel up her buttcheeks while grinding his hips into hers. Once they separated, Haku was left blushing and licking his lips. As soon as the kunnoichi departed in such a quick manner, Haku remained behind and began his chore duty in the house. It would take almost a couple of hours before the house was all prepped and ready for Pakura's return. Meanwhile with the extra time he had, Haku finally left the house on his own as well and ventured off not too far into a forest whose grounds were not fully covered in deep snow. Grass were reclaiming the grounds as indicating the end of Winter.

This was the perfect time for him to gather some herbs, spices, and other vegetative ingredients. What he went out foraging was mostly for food spices and such, but he also made sure to gather some other essential ingredients necessary for medicinal purposes. Upon returning with a bag full of herbs, the young boy immediately went to prepare them, in preservatives and for the upcoming meal both Haku and Pakura would eat after their routine chores and duties. By the time Pakura would return, Haku would have a lovely surprise for her to find. He would be walking around the house pretty much naked, except for the bandages and armwarmers.

Pakura had been gone for some hours, stalking and killing prey and being mindful on whether or not she bagged enough game for the coming weeks. She took no pleasure in killing animals but she at the very least made it quick and painless, something she was more than capable of performing given her high level of training and power. A few rabbits, some small deer... the sack was quite a large one but eventually the material began to strain and Pakura became distinctly aware of how much weight she was carrying. Better to bring it home than to have the bag tear and dump her hard work onto the snow.

Upon returning she sighed and drove the bloodied rim of the axe into the tree stump she often used as a chopping block. Red dripped into the white, stained the area around it. She would clean it soon but for now she just wanted to set the bag down and relax. And with how the large sack on her shoulder was beginning to drip and generally stink, she would rather do it sooner as opposed to later.

Pakura walked in and breathed a low sigh "Haku, I'm back!"

Hearing the door opening, Haku stopped in the middle of delivering a plate of fresh food to the area where they normally ate. He stood there with a plump slab of meat dangling between his girlish thighs looking towards Pakura who had just entered with a lovely blush of rose color and a eager smile.

"Oh hi Paku-san. You're just in time. I have a meal ready and made" he greeted her like a typical loving wife. When he faced Pakura still, he noticed the state she was in and almost looked surprise. "Oh, I didn't know you worked that hard. Well, I too have been meaning to take a warm bath too. Wanna freshen up?" he asked eagerly as his heart pounded in anticipation. Fortunately, the shinobi had a bit vat full of water Haku always collected but often relied on Pakura to turn it into their own personal hot bath.

Pakura moved closer and gently brushed her lips over Haku's pale neck, letting the fire fill his veins from that enchanted touch of her powerful body. "Eh... yeah I could do with a wash. I've been sweating for one thing, and I'm carrying a sack of dead animals for another. Could do with some soap." She slowly moved past Haku and headed out the backdoor of their modest above, then suddenly opening up a shed just outside. It was stacked full of carved ice slabs, Haku's handiwork, and she had no qualms in setting the bag inside. It would keep things chilled until she could get around to cleaning her kills.

Hopefully that wouldn't be too long.

Once back inside Pakura slipped her top off to free her bust, ditched her scarf and skirt, and moved her naked self about to the vat of water left outside the dining area. Pakura climbed in and gave a shudder, before then summoning up her chakra to steadily heat the water about her.

Haku blushed hard just the fact that Pakura would come to his presence and letting her passionately embrace the young boy with her love in such subtle ways. It was definitely enough to push the young boy's slab of meat to the peak of erection within minutes. Once letting go, Haku stood with his elongated trunk poking so accurately straight outwards that he appeared to resemble a traffic T-intersection. As soon as Pakura took off to store away her kills, Haku then slipped out of what little garments he had on, including the pin and headband which kept his hair up identical to the way Pakura had hers up. By the time the kunnoichi returned from putting away her hunted prey, she would be presented with a view of a what appeared to be a naked girl with long legs.

Haku smiled watching his lover strip naked out of clothes. The young girly boy followed and picked up her clothes and put it in a hamper. After letting Pakura easily slide into the large vat and conveniently warming up the water, Haku then followed. As he slowly dipped both legs inside, he suppressed his chakra to prevent his ice elemental flow from affecting the temperatures of the water. Then at long last he let out a long satisfying sigh. Now that both were in the tub, Haku then took the initiative and leaned towards Pakura wrapping both arms around her neck and nestled his head on her breasts.

Pakura watched her lover slide into the tub, their bodies pressing together in an intimate embrace. She sighed happily and stroked down his back, admiring how silky soft Haku's skin felt... in some sense she was envious, as she felt her own skin lacked that softness Haku bore. Then again that was a defining factor of their whole relationship, with the young man being softer and more feminine than Pakura was.

She didn't mind in the end, it was nice to be on top. "Geez... I wasn't gone for that long, and it's not like I'm running off anywhere right now..." she said. Sighing, the kunoichi with the orange and black hair gave him a peck on the brow before reaching and snatching a bar of soap resting on a tall shelf by the tub. Once a month one of them would make the trek toward a town, and soap was one of the luxuries they would stock up on from those trips.

Slowly but surely Pakura got to lathering her lovers back, smiling as the odd scent of summer fruits filled the wintery area.

Like some sort of pet cat, Haku squirmed his body all over Pakura as he was getting his back scrubbed and cleaned by the kunnoichi's gentle hands. The fragrance of the soap made the experience very pleasing. As long as Pakura was willing to give the young boy some intimate attention, he then reciprocated the affection by running his hands behind her back, massaging the sculpted anatomy. However, he had to shift his position slightly so that he could rest his head on Pakura's shoulder. His girly chest pressed against her plump breasts and both of their hardened nipples kissed one another, but felt more like a fencing match than anything else. The lower half of the tub had an extended wall which made it ideal for occupants to sit comfortably and enjoy the hot bath.

Haku, took this opportune time to sit on her lap so that both hips hugged one another and allow their plump penises to touch one another. But the mere touch by frotting alone was enough to make the young boy go erect almost in record time even though his cute shiny glans had yet to poke out of his foreskin. Soon, he started to pant softly as his chest was expanding and contracting. Haku's mind drifted into fantasy thoughts and the heat made it much easy for Haku to become vulnerable. His hands quickly slid down Pakura's back but was only able to caress the top part of her buttocks, but he didn't seem to mind so long as both could hold one another in this fashion.

"Pervert," Pakura said, now able to feel Haku's 'eagerness' pressing into her own rod. She had gotten hard as a side effect of the pleasurable hot water more than anything else, and having their twin dicks press together seemed to make the thick extruding veins grow just a touch more turgid. "Shit... I was hoping to keep myself under control until later," she said with a quick and somewhat irritated sigh.

She wasn't making a move just yet though, not while she was still sliding the soap bubbles off of Haku's femboy body and letting it rest upon the hot steaming water that abounded them. Her lips brushed Haku's for just a moment, her breath leaving her as a husky purr before her hands sank under the water and played with the perky flesh of her lovers butt. Well... no harm in getting a little touchy feely.

And if she should happen to tease him and leave him hanging, it would be fair play after the stunt he pulled last night.

Haku couldn't help but blush and chuckled when he was called out for his devious behavior.

"But if I wasn't one, then how could you expect me to give you the loving you deserved" he replied trying to justify his perverted activities. There were many aspects that each shared an opposite with one another. One of them was that Pakura has often adapted to being a lone wolf whereas Haku have always felt alone when abandoned in his early childhood. It was only natural for him to become a velcro cat and cling onto Pakura as much time as he could spend with her. After engaging in a brief kiss with Pakura, Haku laid his head back on her shoulder.

Haku then let out a girly sighing gasp feeling Pakura groping his cute bubbly rear end. Wiggling and gyrating his girly hips, Haku could feel just how hard Pakura gotten and within moments, their frenum ridges started rubbing up against eachother and their glans poking out right into the warm temperature of the hot bath. He then leaned back facing Pakura with bedroom eyes and a deep girly blush.

"Oh Pakura, you're so hard, I can feel your heartbeat pound against mine" he whispered softly still keeping both arms wrapped behind her back. "Do you want me to wash down there?" he asked almost smiling with a wicked grin.

The friction between the duo was something that had her eyes closing, just to savor the sensation of closeness that the ladyboy could give him. Indeed she had been a loner, but the icy young ninja was the only one she felt she could bring herself to be open to. It could be considered quite the compliment, and she did enjoy his presence and company by a large margin. The fact he still lived with her was a testament to that.

Pakura opened her eyes and raised her left eyebrow as a sign of curiosity. "Washing down there huh? Yeah, like I don't know what that means," she said in a somewhat mocking manner. She gave a sigh and closed her eyes once more "Very well. But just this- no extra fuckings until this evening. I don't want to prune in this damned barrel," Pakura said, sounding quite firm this time around.

Haku gave a gentle kiss and nodded.

"Don't worry, I won't eat dessert before dinner" he replied assuring her that he wasn't going to make Pakura blow her load. Glancing back, the young boy grabbed the bar of soap and dove underneath the water. In the embracing warm temperature, he went ahead and started scrubbing the futa between her thighs, massaging and caressing her skin with the soap before running the soap along the sides of her lower body. Haku had developed his lungs to increase his breathing capacity and was capable of holding his breath for a long time. This skill was something he honed himself just incase enemy ninjas would use some sort of noxious gas that could either poison or trap them in a genjutsu spell.

After thoroughly giving Pakura a good scrubbing on her legs and lower torso, Haku then went for the jugular by grabbing her shaft and slowly massaging her meat but in a way that was not intended to make her aroused, he pressed the soap gently on her length and made sure that even the tip was cleaned as well before he slid the bar of soap underneath her pulsing twin orbs of flesh.

"He is way too damn sneaky," the older woman said with a sigh, draping her arms over the sides of the tub while Haku slid under the hot water of the modest tub. The black and orange haired kunoichi braced herself and soon felt the muscles of her trained, honed legs start to twitch and tense from the pleasing sensation of gentle hands massaging against the rigid surface of Pakura's hot and sculpted muscles.

Not enough to arouse her, but Pakura certainly felt his hands at work against her, the slide of the soap along her toned lower body. Her fat shaft tingled and pulsed visibly, like a sleeping cat being stirred from the miasma by the hand of a loved one. "How the hell can he hold his breath so damn long...?"

Deepthroating dick was probably damn good practice.

Massaging Pakura's delicate balls, Haku could feel her organs slowly churning like breathing lungs. He juggled them a bit before slipping in the soap and lathering the delicate skins which bared the kunnoichi's spunk-giving organs. However, his hand further tread deeper until his fingers began prodding and poking Pakura's nether lips. Once again, he slid the soap underneath and slowly began scrubbing her velvety lips against the soap and thoroughly cleaning it. Meanwhile, Haku's other hand gripped Pakura's length and continued stroking her foreskin up and down her length. However, he did it at a much slower pace and never picking up speed. By the time he had finished cleaning his beloved's private parts, Haku popped out from the water with a loud gasp holding the bar of soap in one hand.

"Your royal penis is clean, your highness" he said in a joking manner with a big happy closed smile. When he approached Pakura, he clasped both hands on her shoulder, slowly squeezing them and noticing how hard they were. "Wow, it looks like you've definitely been working hard, I can feel how tense your muscles are" he explained and gradually moved his hands around to massage Pakura's muscles. He started with her shoulders, then made his way down along her arms until at long last, he began massaging her chest, then slowly reaching up towards Pakura's breasts.

It was a pleasant sensation and managed to keep from getting uncomfortably erotic for Pakura's liking. Ultimately she found herself enjoying the sensation of Haku's stroking hands on her privates, and breathed a pleased sigh as he emerged from the water. "Very funny," she said dryly. She paused, watching as he moved in close and started massaging her shoulders, then working on soothing the muscles around her upper body.

"Hunting was a little... more intense than I thought. I'm fine though, don't worry..." Pakura paused and watched as he stroked at her bust. "Hey, watch the girls hot stuff," Pakura said as she gave his rear a casual spank under the water.

He let out a girlish squeal upon being slapped in the bareskin but nevertheless continued his massage therapy on Pakura's body. He made sure to give gentle care to her breasts by groping and squeezing out the tense stress out from her bubbly breasts. He even went as far as to fondle her stiff nipples until they were no longer tense and stressed. Only the pleasure of relief flowed into Pakura's entire chest as he was able to skillfully hit various pressure points and manipulate the chi in her body's energy. After a smooth rubdown, Haku blushed upon pressing his body up towards Pakura's. At first it seemed as if he just wanted a bit of attention.

"Don't mind me" he said "I just need to stand up so that I can give a you a good head massage" Haku explained. The tub's recessed bench was enough for Haku to stand on. With Pakura still sitting, he straddled both legs on the outside of her thighs. Now that he was standing mostly out of the waters, the young boy leaned down if only to press his hands down on Pakura's head and massage her scalp. Yet given his new position, his girly nether region was practically in Pakura's face. Haku's girly cock was erect and with foreskin scrunched up against its neck. The cumslit was staring right at Pakura's face as Haku used his fingertips to ply through the kunnoichi's lock of hair and gently scrub against her scalp.

The gestures had the kunoichi moaning softly, feeling soft fingers massage the surface of her scalp with a strange gentility that gave her an ease of mind she had not known for... some time. She was well aware of her lovers cock aiming her way, and she wanted to tell the young man off for being so careless... then again she had grown to know Haku well enough to know this was likely anything but accidental.

Oh well. The act still felt nice, so Pakura simply smiled and let him work away. "You're quite good at this... I take it I'm not your first massage client?" she teased faintly, smiling in a playful manner.

"Well, not exactly" Haku replied "I've actually tried honing this technique on my makeshift clone, if only to make sure I was manipulating my fingers correctly. However, if I was able to properly master the shadow clone technique, then no doubt I'd be able to train much quicker" he explained. But as he further massaged Pakura's head, Haku himself was feeling aroused having his lovely girly cock on the verge of poking the kunnoichi in the face. As much as he wanted to scoot back a bit, the hot tub made space very limited and he insisted that he needed to press his fingers in a downward motion.

"Normally, I could do this if I was standing on the same level as you, however, the result is not as efficient and effective as the way I'm doing this right now" as he continued massaging his lover, he slowly began to rut softly from his throat and his cock was bobbing up and down more precariously as the scent of his musky perfume was leaking out.

"You better not start spamming clones about the place... one of you is troublesome enough, and if I have to spend hours chasing down clones of you I will be very displeased..." she said with a knowing smile. She loved her femboy, certainly, but that was a headache she could have done without. Leaving Haku with shadow clones... After he finished rubbing she stood and kissed his cheek quickly before she lazily stepped out of the tub and onto the towel laid out at the side.

She felt better, refreshed, but she didn't want to waste more time. After all too long in the barrel could've had her pruning, and there were few sensations worse than that one as far as she was concerned. She sniffed herself and evidently Pakura was pleased by the soapy scent the water had left her with. "So... food?"

Haku merely chuckled with a fake smile as he was being warned to not pull any mischievous tricks on Pakura. At one time, the kunnoichi didn't mind Haku's cloning technique as he would sometimes use it for an orgy whenever the futa became enraged in erotic heat. Particularly when it came to pleasing her impressive meaty shecock. However, given the mood she was in today, it seemed likely that a night's orgy was going to be outta the question unless Pakura became extremely horny as Haku was. After awhile on massaging her head, Haku jumped back into the water. She was right about staying too long in the water. Haku's aura had quickly dispersed the heat and the hot tub wasn't so hot anymore.

After the ninjas finally returned inside, Haku had a bowl with some snacks already prepared and brought one to Pakura. However, he also had some drinks prepared as well, but would have to go around the back to retrieve it.

"I also have something to drink, but I have to go retrieve it. I'll be back" he smiled. Haku sat at the edge of the floor and began wrapping bandages around his entire lower legs until they finally hugged up on the bottom of his knee caps before putting on the standard ninja toeless boots. Seeing as both were isolated deep in the forest, Haku risked going outside naked as he went around the back. Later, he returned with a vat and began to serve the drink. It was a fruity drink filled with special herbs that made it taste like flower.

"No sake! I got fucked up off the stuff last night!" she called out to Haku as he left. She gave a sigh and took a seat on the couch, deciding to survey the food while Haku went to grab the drink he promised. She supposed, ultimately, that she felt much better now than she had when she first woke up. A bit of hard work had gotten her past her morning hangover, and the feeling of a nice bit of a massaging had soothed her back down to normal.

Haku could be a bit of a pain, but he always meant well and was a sweet fellow. Once he returned and poured out the fine liquid for the two of them Pakura took a whiff and nodded. "Not bad." With that said she took the first sip and let the sweet tang lingering on the older woman's tongue.

"Hehe and you were wonderful last night" Haku chuckled as he started pouring some for Pakura. "But don't worry Paku-san, this isn't sake at all, it's my special blend". As the kunnoichi laid back relaxing, Haku was busy pouring his own serving into his cup. Then upon sitting back as well, he smiled just as Pakura took a sip, then Haku drank as well.

"I hope you like it. I found some exotic mushrooms and was able to extract its essence" he explained just as he leaned to one side and pulled out a sample for Pakura to see. It was a fairly large mushroom which oddly enough was shaped very phallic and even the base had bulges that resembled a pair of testicles. the cap however looked swollen and had a single crease that went off to one side. After putting his cup down, he crawled towards Pakura to give to her and inspect it personally.

"It's hard as a rock, so I had to bathe it in a pot of hot water" he said. The mushroom in question really felt as hard as a rock if Pakura was to touch it.

Pakura blinked at the shroom as it was offered to her, giving it a touch with her left index finger. "It looks like a cock," she said bluntly, as if wondering if this was some form of joke on Haku's part. "I'd be lying if I said I'd ever seen one of those things grow in nature before now, but then again you seem to have a habit of finding strange things." A sensation of dread filled her, and she seemed aware of what she was going to go through.

Oh well, she had already had her first sip so there was no point in trying to abstain from drinking now. She took another sip and breathed out a quick sigh of relief. "Not bad anyway... I admire the creativity..."

Haku chuckled feeling sheepish about finding unusual things like it was his natural talent to do so.

"Well I can't help it" he said smiling and blushing "I don't know why it happens, but I guess it does" after waiting for Pakura to touch it, Haku then went on to explain the unusual nature of these phallic mushrooms. "From what I was able to gather, these fungi are able to increase one's vitality" of course deep down he was mostly referring to one's vitality in the most desire areas of one's body. "That drink I made, will give you a bit of boost of energy" he explained. However, the only thing Pakura would feel was a tiny burst of energy which was likely to surge into her private parts. After physically inspected it by Pakura, Haku then scooted even closer until he literally sat facing her.

Holding the mushroom, Haku then used his other free hand to whip out his cute girly cock and stroke it until he got hard and aroused. Then he pressed the cute knobby glans against the mushroom causing the fungus to suddenly pulse right before Pakura's very own eyes.

"Did you see what happened?" he asked excitingly.

Back
Top Bottom