Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

help

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve89

Meteorite
hi im new to this site and new to roleplaying, if anyone could help me to join or how it works here i would really appreciate it :)
i made my own character and has a link of the pic he looks, that pic is mine by the way but wasnt drawn by me.
my character is straight but bi curious, so im into male/male or male/female or trans,shemale etc.

dont like gore,vore,scat does types.

thanks

SithLordOfSnark said:
Post a thread in the "Roleplay Requests" area and people will probably message you for roleplay.

done as you told me, thank you so much. :)

Any characters you create should go into the journal section. You can make one thread labeled "My characters" and add them in as you make them.

I moved the one you had to the Journal section already!

If you need any further assistance. don't be afraid to as a moderator or admin. Have you introduced yourself in the introduction section yet? That is a good place to start.

~LD

LingeringDesire said:
Any characters you create should go into the journal section. You can make one thread labeled "My characters" and add them in as you make them.

I moved the one you had to the Journal section already!

If you need any further assistance. don't be afraid to as a moderator or admin. Have you introduced yourself in the introduction section yet? That is a good place to start.

~LD

journal? what is this journal your talking about and were can i find it?
i have introduced myself right now.
what else i need to know?
thanks

Out of character section of the board labeled journals, absences and apologies. It's on the main home page. If you click on your name and hit the find all threads you can get to yours.

I also meant ask a moderator or admin not as a... Sorry about that.

~LD

LingeringDesire said:
Out of character section of the board labeled journals, absences and apologies. It's on the main home page. If you click on your name and hit the find all threads you can get to yours.

I also meant ask a moderator or admin not as a... Sorry about that.

~LD

i know now were the journal is thanks and i have even introduced my self. thank you so much.
your an admin? is there anything else i need to know to get started?

LingeringDesire said:
Moderator, not admin. Nothing else that I can think of.

ok than thank you so much for helping me, if i need to ask something i will surely ask you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom