Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

tales of the MMO-verse

Ivory11

Star
Post your great tales and exploits from what MMOs you play, tales of betrayal, redemption, friendship, comaradarie, victories and defeats, triumphant breaking of the enemy ranks and glorious last stands! share your tales!

Please post which MMO you were playing at the time, WoW, DayZ, EVEL online etc...

Well, years ago I played an MMO called Asheron's Call. Operated by Turbine, it still runs today. I don't think it's FTP yet...

Anywho...

I was playing as a younger character (I forget what level) named Beachcomber. He was an Aluvian swordsman/treasure hunter. I travelled to my monarch's mansion, where a buff-bot character was stationed. I got all the buffs I needed to go do the special event the devs had going right then. It was a Christmas present quest (known to us as the "prezzie quest") that actually seemed quite difficult at the time. I fought through the hordes of enemies that attacked me, crawled through the dungeon levels, and got the special item I needed to open the golden treasure chest. I can't remember what the special items I got from the chest were, just that they were higher level armors and weapons, and I think some fun little things... Oh, and a lump of coal for those who tried to open the chest early. Yeah, I got that too.

It was a lot of fun, and I miss playing that game.

Back
Top Bottom