Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling all Naruto RPers.

Lawless

The Divine
I've never seen someone put a group of Naruto RPers together, and just see what happens... so I was thinking...

How about we do that? It'll just be a group RP, with no rules. It may or may not be fighting based, depending on everyone... personally, I'd rather it just be something twisted, like maybe the guys are members of the Akatsuki, and the females are random female ninja's on the 'good guys' team, and therefore there's alot of sexual abuse and whatnot.

Just a thought. ^_^

Good Guys:

Ino - Yaoicest
Hana Inuzuka - TheDarkerMe

OCs

Name: KiKi Aylise Umara
Appearance:
EDIT.jpg

Village:Sand
Personality:She's very shy and nervous. Her shy demeanor gives an innocent air to her.

Name: Minako Osaragi

Appearance:
08815575d541443027bec068c8f80fd36f0c8f19.jpg

Village: Cloud (Country: Lightning)

Fighting Style: Instead of straight out chakra blasts and sword swings, she uses a Wakizashi as opposed to the katana typical of Cloud Ninja, she uses her sword either up close or as a kunai, using her chakra subtley to use magnetic force to add push to her swings or to manipulate the blade mid throw.

Bad Guys:

Hidan - Lawless
Itachi - V a l e n t i n e

OCs

Name: Refu Raizen
Original Village: Grass
Speciality: enhanced beastmaster
Clan: Refu (Wolf Warriors: through years of genetic alteration and the like: this clan of beastmen are an enhanced "inuzuka" But they all have a unique henge called "bestial transformation" just like the original henge jutsu: except it is based on them forcing one genetic structure into dormancy and awakening the other to change forms. Humanoid <---> Dire Wolf But as a side effect they have naturally more sensitive smell andhearing senses and the more powerful ones have blatant lupine tails as well)

Name: Minako Osaragi

Appearance:
08815575d541443027bec068c8f80fd36f0c8f19.jpg

Village: Cloud (Country: Lightning)

Fighting Style: Instead of straight out chakra blasts and sword swings, she uses a Wakizashi as opposed to the katana typical of Cloud Ninja, she uses her sword either up close or as a kunai, using her chakra subtley to use magnetic force to add push to her swings or to manipulate the blade mid throw.

Laying out some rules about who I will and won't interact with.

If you want to Rp with my character, I'd like at least three well structured sentences as your response. Also, any characters under the age of 18, I won't interact sexually with you. Not even the females. These are just my personal rules. ^_^

I KNOW Valentine can manage this and more. Such a talented roleplayer *purrs*.

*purrs more and loves on her Vale-kun*
Mmmm you know, you should get on messenger more... *purrs*

We should... discuss another Rp, since my muse is a little slow for our current Rp.
*fondles*

If you still have room for more people, I'd be willing to hop in. Darker can vouch for my roleplaying experience. Just save a Good Guy spot for my OC, and I'll get a male character sheet posted soon enough.

Question. What age would people prefer we make the canon characters? Eg I have Ino, who in Shippuden is around the age of 14 I believe? But since so young isn't to everyone's taste we could always fast forward time a little bit to age the core cast.

I would prefer if they were older, please and thank you. Playing with children just strikes me way to much of Pedophilia, roleplay or not.

Well look at it like this, would you personally wanna have sex with a 14 year... nevermind... I don't want to know some of the peoples answers for that. >.<

Well, with Shippuuden, most of the characters were around 16 or so, but out of respects for Darker, I'll make it 18 at the youngest.

Also, I'm sorry that I have been away from this thread for a while. Had finals last week, and my grandmother going to the hospital. Hands have been tied a bit.

Well it's decided, Ino and the others will be 18 years old ^_^ I'm sure we can all imagine how they'd look a few years older.

I don't mind changing the ages, just so long as everyone is happy.

Now....are we about ready to start working out some potential plot details? We've currently got 4 good girls and 3 bad guys. Could probly use another bad guy in the mix but while we wait we could always plan ^^

Well plot details? Honestly I wanna know why Itachi is considered bad? He's Akatsuki but he was never evi- uh nevermind, I'll just shut up now. XD

xD There's nothing evil at slaughtering your whole family and trying to steal your only remaining brother's eyes.

Everyone's been there, right?

Hmmm, plot, plot... well, if this is 5 years in the future, maybe the Akatsuki could be in remnants.

So now we decide which Akatsuki members to kill off! >3

Time to be attacked by every Uchiha fangirl and fanboy out there (SPOILER ALERT xD)

I vote we kill off Tobi. Muahahahahahaha. Either that, or I'll play him. xD

Pein, if I'm not mistaken ends up 'learning the error of his ways' in the generic Naruto style, where Naruto becomes his friend or some bs, right?

I'm just kidding about killing people off, but we'll have to re-form the Akatsuki, because let's face is, Kazuka (I think his name was) is dead, as is Sasori, and Deidara. Hidan becoming alive again can be easily explained, or easily enough...

Any ideas?

They got old and retired? *laughs* And I might pick up a good guy char too for laughs.

Well I'm not completely up to date, but I'm up to date enough for the *ahem* Pein confrontations anyway, so I've been through that revelation, nothing beyond that though.

But hey, we're twisting the world around a little here anyway aren't we? XD

So besides Ino and Itachi, anybody taking any canon characters?

Still looking for more people? If so I'd be interested in joining up with a character I made for something awhile ago on a different site.​

Back
Top Bottom