Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling all Naruto RPers.

Lawless

The Divine
I've never seen someone put a group of Naruto RPers together, and just see what happens... so I was thinking...

How about we do that? It'll just be a group RP, with no rules. It may or may not be fighting based, depending on everyone... personally, I'd rather it just be something twisted, like maybe the guys are members of the Akatsuki, and the females are random female ninja's on the 'good guys' team, and therefore there's alot of sexual abuse and whatnot.

Just a thought. ^_^

Good Guys:

Ino - Yaoicest
Hana Inuzuka - TheDarkerMe

OCs

Name: KiKi Aylise Umara
Appearance:
EDIT.jpg

Village:Sand
Personality:She's very shy and nervous. Her shy demeanor gives an innocent air to her.

Name: Minako Osaragi

Appearance:
08815575d541443027bec068c8f80fd36f0c8f19.jpg

Village: Cloud (Country: Lightning)

Fighting Style: Instead of straight out chakra blasts and sword swings, she uses a Wakizashi as opposed to the katana typical of Cloud Ninja, she uses her sword either up close or as a kunai, using her chakra subtley to use magnetic force to add push to her swings or to manipulate the blade mid throw.

Bad Guys:

Hidan - Lawless
Itachi - V a l e n t i n e

OCs

Name: Refu Raizen
Original Village: Grass
Speciality: enhanced beastmaster
Clan: Refu (Wolf Warriors: through years of genetic alteration and the like: this clan of beastmen are an enhanced "inuzuka" But they all have a unique henge called "bestial transformation" just like the original henge jutsu: except it is based on them forcing one genetic structure into dormancy and awakening the other to change forms. Humanoid <---> Dire Wolf But as a side effect they have naturally more sensitive smell andhearing senses and the more powerful ones have blatant lupine tails as well)

I'd be interested in that XD

I'd love to play one of the female characters, Sakura, Temari, Ino or Hinata are particular favourites ^^

OCs would be fine, too. Just note, with the nature of the RP, most of the 'good guys' won't get alot of action... unless they are in fact girls. <.<

So many girls to choose from.....and they're all so great....but overall...I think that I'll choose....Ino. Yes, I shall play Ino.

Perhaps we should keep a running list in the first post to make it easier to keep track?

I'll play my oc n.n Here's a profile:
Name: KiKi Aylise Umara
Appearance:
EDIT.jpg

Village:Sand
Personality:She's very shy and nervous. Her shy demeanor gives an innocent air to her.

Since Valentine is playing the wonderful Itachi-sama, I feel the urge to play Hana Inuzuka. *smirks faintly* By the way she is NOT a ninja, but does have a lot of ninja talents. She's a Vetrinarian, and the owner of three ninken.

Okay, I suppose I'll take OCs too.

Just tell me if they're going to be victims or bad guys.

Is Hana an OC, or is she in the manga?

*twitches* Hana is manga AND anime. She's Kiba's older brother. You see her in Chuunin Exams, and then again in Shippuden.

The OC I have originally was a conceptual bastard child of Itachi and a Hyuuga woman (bearing a crossbred kekkei genkai called the "demon's eye" that has properties of both doujutsu) but that's a bit overpowered for this reason so I'll use another one.

Name: Refu Raizen
Original Village: Grass
Speciality: enhanced beastmaster
Clan: Refu (Wolf Warriors: through years of genetic alteration and the like: this clan of beastmen are an enhanced "inuzuka" But they all have a unique henge called "bestial transformation" just like the original henge jutsu: except it is based on them forcing one genetic structure into dormancy and awakening the other to change forms. Humanoid <---> Dire Wolf But as a side effect they have naturally more sensitive smell andhearing senses and the more powerful ones have blatant lupine tails as well)

Raiden - Way too powerful, and inconceivable. The combination of Kekkei Genkais wouldn't be possible. The infants body would just get one Kekkei Genkai that would be more dominant. It's very unlikely a child would have both, and even if they DID... They could NEVER activate both at once. The chakra command and stores needed for that... would kill the person in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom