Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Magic Moment [citizenanon, nightsorceress]

As she stepped into the shower the water felt really good flowing down her body. She was lost in the feeling when he entered the shower with her. She smiled and drew him closer to her under the water with her. "If you want to help you can"

"Of course." Noah looked around her shower for a moment until his eyes settle on her shampoo bottle. He poured a bit in hands before running his fingers through Lily's hair. He worked her hair into a big lather before running his fingers along her scalp for a gentle massage. "How's that?" he asked and moved his fingers to her temples.

Lily closed her was as he began to wash her hair. It felt really good.to her have someone else wash her hair. "It feels really good, thank you for helping me." She rinsed her hair under the water and then looked around d her shower she realized In that moment everything she had was girly smelling "umm I am not sure if you want to wash your hair with my flowery shamppo"

Noah chuckled "Who is going to know? You and me? It's not a big deal." He helped her rinse the shampoo from her hair before helping her scrub down her back. He made sure not to let things get too heated between them. The poor young woman could not take much more abuse. Or so he thought anyway. "My turn now?" He asked and winked playfully.

Lily laughed"alright if your sure." She reached for the shampoo and stood on her tip toes and tried to wash his hair, the best she could. She did loose her balance and fall I to him. She started to laugh "your to damn tall"

Noah wrapped his arms protectively around Lily as she fell. He held her tightly for a moment before letting her go. "Haha, I'm sorry." He placed a quick kiss on her forehead. "I'll get my hair, you do my back?" He suggested and began to lather his much shorter hair so Lily did not have to go to any trouble.

(Where to now?)

(I think we should probably bring the council and finally get him some magic lol. If your ok with that)

"It was worth it I got to fall into you" she laughed a bit. She then looked at her shower gels picking the cucumber melon and began washing his back for him. She let her finger tips rub into his flesh giving him a little message as she washed.

(Works for me)

When Noah had been properly cleaned and rinsed, he stepped out of the shower and helped Lily out behind him. There were a few towels folded neatly on a shelf. He fetched one for each of them before scrubbing himself mostly dry and wrapping it around his waist.

The light scent of melon seemed to follow him around.

"Meet you downstairs in a few minutes." He promised and made his way to his own room to get dressed. Just a few minutes later, Noah walked into the empty kitchen. He had pulled on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt to go with it. Inside the confines of the spotless kitchen, he began pulling ingredients for his omelets.

Lily quickly dried off and then got dressed. She though on a a pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt and headed down the stairs to the kitchen she was stopped suddenly by a man standing in the kitchen entrance. He was dressed in all black suite. "Marcus what are you doing here" Lily asked she surprised Noah had not noticed.

"Well it's . Pretty clear you have chosen a guardian, however you have chosen one based on your heart, now we must clean up this mess and make sure he has enough magic to protect to you...or else"

His words really pissed Lily off "don't you dare come into my home and make threats Marcus"

(Have we met Marcus before in this RP or is he new?)

Noah, for his part had not noticed Marcus until Lily called his attention to it with her words. He did glance up though, but did not have a very strong visible reaction. Instead, his grip tightened on the knife that he had been using to dice some tomatos. After a moment, he set the knife and things down before looking up.

He could feel Lily's annoyance radiating off of her, but he did not share her exact feelings on this matter. Something inside of him pushed him to accept the not so subtle challenge.

"After Lily has breakfast, I will go through whatever exam that you have in mind... Marcus." Noah said and dismissed the man with a mental shrug before looking at Lily. "Do you care for onion in your omelet, Lily?"

(New)

Marcus turned to look at Noah "you certainly are a bold one, but neither one of you are going to tell a member of the council what to do." Marcus looked angry now "you think this is a game there are real dangers out there that will kill you Liky, that can destroy us all. No you have one choice and one chance in this moment to help ensure that does not happen"

There was a sizzle as eggs were dropped into the heated pan. "You talk about protecting her and making sure she doesn't get hurt, but you'll have her skip a meal?" Noah used a fork to spread the egg around and held it up a bit so the flame did not burn the egg. He glanced up towards Marcus. He may have been a bit confident verbally, he was still cautious and considering how Lily felt right now... he was on guard while the man was still in the room. As the eggs started to solidify, Noah sprinkled the cheese inside the omelet before returning the pan to the heat.

Lily pushed past Marcus and entered the kitchen standing near Noah now. "Marcus my home has always been open to allow the council members to come and go as they pleased but in this moment I feel that I should close that door.."

"Now that would be a shame Lillian" an older female voice came from behind Marcus who quickly moved out of the way. "I am sorry things happen this way my dear girl, some members of the council are more eager than they should be to see you have a proper guardian"

"Gloria you know what dangers are out there..." Marcus tried to explain however Gloria held up her hand

"That will be all Marcus" she commanded she clearly held more power than Marcus who quickly disappeared from the room. She then turned her sites on Noah "so your the one that creating all this fuss"

Noah slid a completed omelet onto a plate and topped it with diced tomato and cheese. Unlike with Marcus, he had felt rather than saw this woman arrive. She had come in a swell of magic. The same sort of swell that had seen to Marcus leaving. Strange that he had missed the arrival of Marcus then. Perhaps the man had not appeared close enough. Or maybe it was the anger he could feel radiating off of Lily that helped hone the sense.

"I suppose I am." Noah agreed. Certainly he had not meant to stir up so much fuss, but it was the way of things it seemed. Noah smiled. She seemed a lot more polite than the man that had been here before if a bit more powerful. "It would seem that you are somewhat more inclined to discuss what is happening, would you like an omelet to discuss things over?" Noah asked as he slid the one he had made for Lily towards her. "Freshly made."

Noah did not like that he was being thrust completely into such a new situation, but there was nothing for it but to grin and bear it for now. "Lily, would you rather juice or something else with your omelet?" He asked as a gentle reminder to eat and, he hoped, reinforcement that this was HER house and she should not have to fall to the whims of others. Even if they did appear out of thin air and radiate magic.

"Thank you Noah but I am fine" Gloria smiled politely "but I wood suggest you eat if you truly want to protect Lillian then what you must endure next is going to be tough."

That caused Lily to look at the woman sharply "what do you mean"

Gloria sighed "I wish I had a better way to explain but what happens next is Noah will leave he will be sent to a safe location there will be a potion that he will drink, it help him release all his magic and he will also have all the knowledge on how to use and control it. But I am not going to lie to you both this extremely dangerous if Noah you don't have enough strength to endure this it will kill you."

Lily couldn't believe her ears she looked at Noah her eyes pleading "Noah please don't do it d not risk it"

Noah cracked another two eggs into the pan and let them begin to cook while he considered what Gloria had to say. "I understand the risks here, but I'm a bit uncertain on the position that the council is taking on this matter. I it normal that a new guardian is given such a challenge? Or is it usually a position that one is brought into and trained?" Noah kept an eye on the eggs and looked to the council woman.

Noah turned his attenion to Lily. "There's no going back from here, Lily. Not after everything. I am your Guardian. The examination will simply make me a better one." Noah turned the eggs a bit. It was hard to put into words why he was not worried about the exam. It could kill him, but he knew it would not. just as he knew that he was meant to be her Guardian.

"You are a bit of an oddity Noah we have never had a guardian that wasn't already fully trained in magic. I hope you understand that you need to know everything about magic to protect her" Gloria explained simply.

Lily couldn't believe how calm Noah was about her on the hand was in a panic

"I understand that knowing how to use and recognize magic is one facet of being a guardian." Noah agreed and added ingredients to his omelet before closing it. He watched Gloria for a long moment before turning back to Lily. She was uncertain, worried. For him. He reached out and put a calming hand on hers. "It's going to be okay." He smiled. "It feels right. Just like the magic last night." He arched an eyebrow. He was not talking about the sexual aspect. Just the magical explosion that happened when they had finished.

Had she not felt it?

((Running with the idea that he can feel/sense magic within a certain range of himself. Not certain if it's a common ability or not. up to you.))

(Go a head and do what you want)

Gloria could see the moment between the two "you two finish eating and I will be waiting in the library for you Noah" she then walked out of the kitchen and down the hall to the library to wait.

Once Gloria was gone Lily moved and wrapped her arms around him holding him close to her. "I don't want you to this I have heard about things like this they don't always end well." She said softly

Noah set the pan down and hugged her tight. He could feel the worry radiating off of her, but knew there was nothing they could do. "It's going to be okay, Lily. I can feel it." He gave her a light kiss. "It feels right to me. Besides, you've given me an awful good reason to make sure I stay around." He winked at her. "I'm not going anywhere."

"It still doesn't stop me from worring" she said softly to afraid to let him go but she knew she had to so he could eat, she knew she had to let him go so he could go with Gloria she kissed him "I love you" she said and slowly let him go.

"I love you too, Lily." He smiled and returned the kiss before hugging her tight. Noah could feel her resolve changing a bit. She knew he had to do this and was coming to terms with it. Noah released her. "It's going to be okay. You'll see." Noah maneuvered Lily to her seat and after concentrating for a moment, he cast a subtle bit of magic over her food to warm it up. "Eat with me now, Lily, then we'll get this done and over with."

Lily felt so good in his hug but slowly moved to her seat so he can eat. She looked at her eggs that he worked hard to make but her stomach was to turned in knots to eat. "I am sorry Noah I am just tow worried to eat right now. When you back here safe and sound then I can eat again"

Noah sat down at his place with his cooked omelet and sipped at a glass of juice while she spoke. "I'm going to hold you to that." He smiled, "If I'm going to be your guardian, I'm going to do more than just protect you from the dark, evil magics of the world. There's so much more to keep an eye on." He cut into his omelet and chewed it for a moment before swallowing. He seemed calm, cool, and fully in control. Was it how he truly felt or was it all an act? "Though, I do admit. This feels a bit like cheating to me. I've never just... received something like this. I've always had to hone my skills to get good at something."

She sat closely to him as he ate. "I promise I will eat when you come back" she didn't understand how he was so relaxed there was a possibility that he wasn't coming back. "Trust me this will be hard, if it was easy the council would have done this when I first found you." She explained softly

Back
Top Bottom