Young friends to young lovers (wiki-manada)

wiki234

S.L.U.T
This is vocaloid, rin x Miku

Rin was a young girl going to high school, she had lots of good friends she hung out with so she was never alone. She did good in all her classes and as a hobby she liked to play the piano the most. Rin was also the youngest of the group with Miku being the second, and now both of with the changes of the school schedule for the new trimester were able to see each other more than they saw the others, Miku and rin hung out the most mostly during school than after though if the others were busy then they could hang out alone after school too.

Miku didn't like dealing with many people, she always felt that everyone was after her for her fame, and money. She had one good friend in Rin, glad even more so when they got to spend more time togther, but as they did, Miku soon learns she has more stronger feelings for her blonde younger friend. Though Miku was a diva, and popular, she didn't want Rin to hate her, she begins to think of how she can tell Rin.

One day after school, Miku is standing on the roof, she left a not for Rin, to join her. Miku's long blue hair flows in the wind, blowing to the side, her skirt blows with it too. Mku looks upon the small city that they lived in,

School had just been over with everyone already heading outside. But for her most days she needed her locker and today was the day. Rin walked quielty down the hall to where she had her locker in another building. Rin walked in and walked to her locker, opening it up and seeing something strange. It was a note...and she never really left any papers in her locker, Rin took them all and threw them away.

She sighed and checks the note, taking it from her locker and reading it for a moment, " oh...its Miku...wonder what she needs help then....on the roof?" She asked a bit confused wih the last part. Rin closed her locker and sighed picking up her bag and sleoly heading over to where Miku wanted to meet her.

Miku stands fairly still, as she watches the horizon. She hears the door, and turns. To see Rin, Miku smiles and walks to her, and hugs Rin. "hey thanks for comming up here, I know you might be busy" She said letting go and stepping back a bit. Mikus heart races in her chest, making it feel tight. She walks away a bit, her gears in her head, grinding trying to figure what to say to Rin, and how to say it.

Rin hugs her back a bit confused, "oh hey miku...well not really, I was just gonna head home and I found this little letter thing I guess is yours and I just followed it." She shrugged and looked up at the sky with a sigh as the wind blows her hair a bit and the sunset appears in front of miku. " so...umm did you want to talk about something? Is something wrong?"

Miku stands on the spot letting the wind blow her long hair, a short wait, miku spins around on her toes "I love you Rin, and I want you to be mine" she said quietly, smiling, blushing furiously. Miku holds her hands on her chest, feeling how hard her heart is beating in her chest.

"Wait...what...what do you mean? If you mean like a friend then of course I love you as a friend." She walked up and hugged her again, burying her face in her chest, " I love all my friends including you..." Run didn't really understand it was more than friends than what saying I love you to a friend sounded like as different. Rin sighed, " well if that's all you want then I think we can go..."

Miku holds Rin, as the smaller vocaloid hugs her. She smiles and slowly wipes a tear away. "No you dummy... I love you....more the. A friend....you are all I think about Rin...." Miku said softly, as she takes Rins face and kisses her, slowly pulling away

" you really mean it? I thought you said that would never happen?" (Watch vocaloid "Summer idol") rin takes a step back,"I...really don't know what to say really." She just stands there wondering just what to really do.

Miku pauses and pushes her long hair behind her head. "Well...that was more a reaction to being shocked, it was a bad joke. Like "that would never happen right?" Like I wouldn't be so lucky. But Rin I do love you..." Miku said taking a slight step forward to the blonde girl. Mikus eyes focused on runs

She looked down still seeing that she couldnt really know if she wanted this, laying her arms in front of herself," well I really do wanna know that feeling even still." Rin starts to blush and look away as the wind blows her hair.

As the wind blows, it messes up her hair, trying to organize her hair again Miku giggles as it was a losing battle. Once the wind died down she fixes her long blue hair. "Can I kiss you ?" Miku asks blushing a bit, she extends her hand out for Rin to take

Are you really serious about this?" She shivers a bit embarrassed " I don't know how this works though, I've never dated or liked someone like this, I'm new." Rin soghed admitting to it. " what about everyone else though, they would see."

Miku pauses, and looks to the clouds. "Well if you want we can keep this a secret." Miku offers looking back to Rin. Miku raises her hands and places them over her chest on her heart, her heart still beating really fast and hard. The young girl looks to Rin, meeting Rins eyes. "I don't have experience neither, besides being slightly sexually attacked by Luka, so we can take this slow..." Miku offers

(Lol other rp)

" well that's embarrassing to hear you know..." She says when rin hears about luka. The girl awkwardly scratches the back of her neck though her heart is beating fast a well. " maybe we can talk about this more if you wanna hang out tommorow. Len is probably looking for me maybe...if he's home. I can think about this too ok..." Slowly rin walks a bit closer to her and holds her hand with both her hands looking at it.

(Yes we have three ;) breaking down all the fourth walls)

Miku squeezes Rins hands gently and smiles "I have track tomorrow, so you have a day." Miku said quietly, and leaned down a bit and planted a small kiss to Rins cheek. Miku blushes a tad and smiles standing up, but as she does the wind changes quickly and blows from behind Miku blowing her hair over Rin. Miku can't help but break into giggles.

"Oh...ummmm that's fine then..." She says calmly with a light smile herself. Her cheeks are sensitive being red as always quickly. Rin puts a hand to her chest feeling her heart as she is taken into Mikus hair, trying to get out of it and hearing her. "Hey!" She says laughing too.

Fighting her hair back Miku now stands before Rin. Miku blushes and smiles "I really gotta do dear I'll see you soon" Miku said cheerfully and slowly walked away. First walking backwards not wanting to leave. Then once by the stairs she runs down them, all the way to the lockers where she began to collect her stuff. Passing Rins locker Miku kisses it, and slips in two passes if Rin wanted she could come to the track event it was a guest pass. Miku then runs away to home, to do her homework

"Ohhh sorry....ummmm bye..." She quietly waves and watches her as she disappears completely, giving a deep sigh as the other girl leaves the school as well, already having everything in her bag already. Finally she would go home and meet her brother and do her homework before tomorrow.

Miku gets home and does her homework slowly, her mind distracted a bit. She assumed Rin got her tickets. With her small cell in her hand Miku wanted to text Rin, but she doesn't want to look too despite. Sighing she just texts a good night, spent the whole day dwelling on what she should do. Miku sends the good night text, and goes to bed for her busy day tomorrow

Rin fiinally arrives home as she stretches and goes up to her room rubbing her eyes, Miku did keep her a little late but it wasn't much as she starts her homework then changes to go to sleep until tommorow. The day that things would really start to show between them. Rin looks at herself in the mirror and goes to her phone, her heart beating a bit, sending a night back text and getting onto the bed.

Miku gets up early, the track team had to be at school for 6:30 am. Getting up at 4 Miku gets herself ready. It was too early to text Rin. So Miku just goes to school. Meeting half the track team all ready there. Miku is worried and excited this is her first tournament. They all file onto the bus, and leave by 7 am. Another bus comes for 8 to take the spectators who had a ticket. By 7:30 Miku texts a good morning text to Rin. Asking Rin to wish her luck that she'll try her best

Back
Top Bottom