Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the people who are...still alive

Anansi

Supporter
Supporter
Dear Science
I dream about you, but its always physical and never verbal. I'm being shown things not told, I don't have to look in the books to improve our relationship, you do something simple and it amazes me. You then strive to do it better. Its not a matter of pride or pain, its a matter of what needs to be done, or what is just a natural step, its about progression. Even in your follies, mistakes, accidents, lies, deception, skulduggery, and cruelty there can be something great. Always go forward and never look back if you won't learn from it. You keep me warm, you keep me safe, you keep me cool, you improve my life and you may some day take it. I can't hold you at fault though, its them, the others, the strangers that vilify you. They can't see you like I do, they don't have the same regard for your work, your struggle, your accomplishments. You want to do everything, anything and ask nothing but that it goes forward..no stagnation here. No time for frets, regrets, confessions or doubt..just enough time to breath in preparation for the next step...

Back
Top Bottom