Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friends for Life (With Shani)

Emily was absorbed into the movie watching the typical scares and some more in depth psychological tortures, and deaths the characters suffer. Always finding horror movies interesting what ideas go through the minds of normal people who write them. Snapping out her stupor upon feeling him leave a kiss on her cheek. Emily smiled softly not thinking much of it, turning her attention back to the movie.

He keeps his eyes on the movie, he didn't find this one scary at all. He keeps his arm around Emily, not really caring if the movie was boring to him. He just liked spending time with her. He didn't really want to go out today, he figured they'd just stay inside and hangout. He looks at her slightly, watching her watching the movie.

To her the movie wasn't scary but it was interesting so it kept her attention. Emily was completely content on staying in today not wanting or needing to go anywhere plus it was nice to relax. Resting her head on his arm as she continued to watch the screen.

After a few minutes he moves his hand under the blanket. He places his hand at her knee and slides it up and under her gown rubbing her bare thigh. He didn't let his hand go too far up, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. He often thought about how it would be to have sex with Emily, or to touch her and give her pleasure. The thought alone always turned him on.

Emily felt Mike's hand begin to wander on her leg not thinking too much on the motion since he had placed his hand on her thigh earlier at he start of the movie. Plus the two were great friends always had been, at one point she thought she had a crush on him when they were younger but that was foolish. She had thought about what it would be like to be with him but she had always pushed the thought aside.

He keeps his hand on her thigh, rubbing her smooth soft skin. He loved touching her. He keeps his eyes on the movie as his hand drifts a little further up her thigh. Before he knew what he was doing his fingertips brush against the front of her panties.

Emily still trying to focus on the movie sitting quietly relaxing on the couch resting partly on him. She could feel him moving up her thigh again not thinking to much of it, feeling his fingers briefly touch her panties. Maybe it was an accident, she thought not thinking he touched her purposely. Her body tensed a bit no longer focusing on the movie looking like she was still staring at the screen. "Mike...What are you doing?" She asked softly. "Are you enjoying the movie?"

"This movie isn't that good." He says looking at her. He pauses for a moment and moves his hand slightly, his fingertips rubbing against the front of her panties. His eyes widen and he pulls his hand away. "Sorry...my hand just kind of drifted there." he says.

"Oh...um well do you want to do something else then?" She asked him wanting him to enjoy whatever it was they watched. Biting her lip slight as he rubbed against her panties again. Seeing tha he seemed generally confused by what happened that he didn't mean to do it she couldn't be mad at him. "It's okay...it was an accident...no worries." She replied with a soft smile.

He looks at her. "Warm." he says with a little smile. He moves his hands and wraps his arms around her more, gently squeezing her. He kisses her shoulder.

Emily looked at him curiously, "Yes I'm comfortable, my arms are a little cold." She stated softly. Feeling his lips on her shoulder, she smiled a bit. "Are you feeling okay? You're acting a bit weird...?" Emily asked him gently staying still in his embrace.

He looks at her. "I'm fine. I just like being here with you, like this." He says looking at her. He knew he might be acting a little different, he liked her, he wanted to be with her but he figured she didn't think she felt the same. He wanted to touch her, to make her feel pleasure.

Nodding her head slightly, "Alright, I like being here with you too." She responded he was acting strange to her. Emily was feeling a little strange with how he was acting, this wasn't how he normally was.

He smiles and moves his hand to her breast. He cups it and gives it a playful squeeze before pulling his hand back. "Squishy." He chuckles before reaching over and tickling her.

That was slightly more like it he was starting to act like his goofy self again. Granted he had been rather touchy all day more so then she found to be normal, though that thought quickly passed as he began to tickle her. Amy started giggling and laughing fighting against him as he tickled her.

He smiles at her as he stops tickling. He moves his hand to her breast and gives it another squeeze. "I could squeeze these all day." He grins.

Emily stopped laughing as he stopped tickling, try to catch her breath. "Oh yeah?" She chuckled at his grin. "You're very touchy today are you sure your alright?"

He smiles. "I'm fine. It's just hard to keep my hands to myself right now." He says as he rubs his thumb across her nipple through her shirt. "It's been a while if you know what I mean." He smiles as he pulls his hand away.

Emily blinked at him rising her eyebrow, wondering how it could be hard to keep if hands to himself. Sure he was touchy but this was a bit much. Tensing slight;y as his thumb rubbed across her nipple, over her night gown. "Oh...I see, What happened to your girlfriend?" She asked curiously not realizing he wasn't with anyone.

"I don't have a girlfriend. I've been single for a while now. " He says looking at her as he continues to rub his thumb against her nipple. He couldn't help himself, he loved Emily's body. He had ofter thought about her while he masturbated. The fantasies he had about her always got him off.

Emily nodded her head, she hadn't realized he had been single sure he was in the apartment more but they never really spoke much about their love lives. Taking his hand holding it getting him to stop teasing her nipple. She knew he could get touchy but this was starting to go a bit too far for her. "Seeing as we are not really watching this movie perhaps there's something else we can do...like a game or something..." she suggested trying to change the subject.

He looks at her. "Sure. What kind of game?" He asks looking at her. He interlocks their fingers, playing with her fingers a bit. He wondered what she had in mind. Anything would help to get his mind off of how lonely he was. He wasn't the kind of guy that needed a relationship, but it didn't mean that he didn't want to have one. He missed sex and everything else that came with a relationship.

"Um I don't know...um I think we have a deck of cards somewhere...Do we still have the gaming console? Maybe a video game if we still have 'em. Do we still checkers or connect four? I'm not really sure what to play or what we still have." Emily replied to him suggesting various games they could play. Emily didn't mind her relationship status either way, not minding being single. Sure she missed being in a relationship but it wasn't the end of the world either.

Back
Top Bottom