Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rebellion Strikes Back(Josu and Panda)

Arden was very happy to hear that she had slept well. He looked over into her eyes and smiled softly. She asked how he had slept and if she had bothered him. He shook his head. "No, I slept well. I'm fine with sleeping like that. It was quite comfortable." He ate as she did, but he was slower.

When she finished she got up and he stayed at the table, eating. He thought about her question and watched her take her plate to the kitchen. Her hips moved in a way that made her look even more attractive. He forced himself to look away and considered her question. He wanted to spend time with her. Yet he also worried that spending too much time with her would lead to a situation that might not work out well in the end for them. He knew he liked her, and he was definitely attracted to her. He just didn't know what to do.

When Lara returned she sat right next to him. He had finished his food and pushed the plate away. When Lara leaned her head against him and put her hand on his thigh Arden was surprised. She rubbed his leg and le looked over at her. The look on her face told him everything. He was left speechless for a moment as he got his thoughts together. Then he finally responded. "Uh, I think it could be nice to explore the base. We could get to know where things are and where to go in certain situations." He shifted a little, feeling a bit uncomfortable. After another few moments he got up and grabbed his plate. He started off toward the kitchen to return it.

Back
Top Bottom