Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CILF (Character I'd Like to Fuck)

Oh hell, sectional moderator here. Don't make huge lists that are a pain to verify both the SFW nature of the images and the 15+ age of the characters. Mentioning a million characters not only feels ridiculous but also defeats the purpose of having a few special characters that you really like. This thread is already iffy as it is, lets not make it worse.

Well, TL;DR but I'll try to list a few nobody else already has.

She's an almost entirely useless character in Bleach but she stood out as one of the hottest, the woman who hired Ichigo during the time he lost his powers, Ikumi Unagiya.
Also, it's not an anime exactly but it's from a video game that has anime cutscenes; anyone remember Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete for the Playstation 1? Jean, the green-haired fan-dancing martial arts goddess has been a favorite since high school.

Just anime and manga? Well that cuts it down for me. I guess my extra special ones would be -

Any of the four members of the Tokyo Oniwaban from Rurouni Kenshin, Tokageroh and Ryu from Shaman King, and Beelzemon, Myotismon, and Piedmon from Digimon.

Urahara, Ichigo, Aizen and Kyoraku from Bleach

Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Kamina from Gurren Lagann

Minato, Kakashi, Asuma from Naruto

For females:

Tsunade, Kurenai and Anko from Naruto

Chizuru Mizuhara from Rent-a-Girlfriend

Yoruichi, Rukia, Ikumi and Nelliel from Bleach

Botan from Yuyu Hakusho

99% of females in Seven Deadly Sins

Juri from Yu Yu Hakusho

Momo Yaoyorozu from MHA

Basically every female character in High School DxD

Something about Tenten (Aged 15+) from Naruto just does it for me. I don't know why, but she's probably the most attractive character in Naruto in my opinion.

Videl from Dragon Ball Z, but only before she cut her hair; after she lost those pigtails she just lost a lot of the traits that appealed to me most. Shoutout to 18 before she became a wife; after that she lost some appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ranma-chan.jpg

Kan'u.jpg

Ranma and Kan'u respectively off the top of my head. I just have a real attraction to ladies that can fight, being hot as hell helps their case as well.

Something about Tenten (Aged 15+) from Naruto just does it for me. I don't know why, but she's probably the most attractive character in Naruto in my opinion.

Videl from Dragon Ball Z, but only before she cut her hair; after she lost those pigtails she just lost a lot of the traits that appealed to me most. Shoutout to 18 before she became a wife; after that she lost some appeal.

Tenten was always my favorite character design. I never got into Naruto, but I was disappointed she apparently doesn't get much focus, even compared to the other secondary characters.

Anyway. Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail, all day long.
Also, Kobayashi Rindou from Food Wars. (if she was aged up past 18)
It's a toss up which redhead I like more.

Tenten was always my favorite character design. I never got into Naruto, but I was disappointed she apparently doesn't get much focus, even compared to the other secondary characters.
She's really underrated imo. All of Team Guy didn't get the focus they needed, and Team Kurenai even less. Shame, but that's what roleplay and fanfics are for I guess.

Going to add Future Bulma real quick. I don't know what makes her hotter than the Present Timeline Bulma, but she just is. (Age 15+ just in case)

You know what, fuck it, Chi-Chi can get it, too. (Age 15+) just in case.

She's really underrated imo. All of Team Guy didn't get the focus they needed, and Team Kurenai even less. Shame, but that's what roleplay and fanfics are for I guess.

Going to add Future Bulma real quick. I don't know what makes her hotter than the Present Timeline Bulma, but she just is. (Age 15+ just in case)

You know what, fuck it, Chi-Chi can get it, too. (Age 15+) just in case.
You know what...mad respect my guy. Co-Chi and Bulma are hot AF. Never thought I'd be into milfs honestly.

For me...phew, lemme make this short.

Roy Mustang (FMA/FMA Brotherhood)
Riza Hawkeye (FMA/FMA Brotherhood)
Makoto Nijima (Persona 5, 18+ Obviously)
Kiyoko Shimizu (Haikyuu!, 18+)
Android 18 (DBZ)

I used to be the same way but the older I get the more a MILF appeals. Shit's strange but I'm fucking into it, yo xD
I recently realized that I was into Chi-Chi and Bulma, and I was like, "Goddamnit, now I gotta write an RP with them."

*points to avatar*

Kento Nanami from Jujutsu Kaisen!

As well as Doppo Kunikida from Bungou Stray Dogs.

Those are my top two right now.

*points to avatar*

Kento Nanami from Jujutsu Kaisen!
🤜🤛

Mine are also from JJK, mainly :

b37e80e29b6c4efca0cf4937f855bc63.gif

As well as THE MAN himself :

33d0b430deca4f15f715c9c2a8f03b8d.gif

Who I know @Kitten also likes.

Also, one of my absolute favorite girls :

AnimatedAngelicLamprey-size_restricted.gif

A semi-defintive list;

Prince Zuko (aged up)
Jolyne Cujoh
Hermes Costello
Weather Report
Narciso Anasui
Jotaro Kujo
Foo Fighters
Bruno Bucciarati
Guido Mista
Giorno Giovanna (aged up)
Ceaser Zeppeli
SESSHOMARU!
Sesshomaru's Dad lol
Boris Airay
Sebastian Michaelis
Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
Several Organization Xiii members
Edward Elric
Risotto Nero (this is a big one lmao)
And probably a few others but I'm drawing a blank right now

I've said this before, ages back, but damn, Raiden from the Metal Gear series just hits my buttons. Especially cyborg Raiden.

Back
Top Bottom