A frozen rpg (ElsaX Jack Frost) Myself, HaloHeroWolf118

Jack was nervous he could feel his shaft pressing against his trousers creating a good sized bulge as his arousal increased his heart rate, "Now all we need is a bed." he said as he began to reach for the knot that kept her underdress from falling down to join the main dress on the ice floor of the palace. He kissed her neck as the last of her clothes fell off her frame and his fingers danced over her bare skin to the swell of her breasts moving over the nipple as his other pushed his trousers down and he joined her in exposing himself his rod standing proudly as his lips moved down taking one of her nipples into his mouth as his hand squeezed and toyed with the other instinct replacing reason as he went about pleasuring Elsa.

Elsa smiled as she lifted her hands into the air, brought them down as her power flurried through the air into the ground a bed was created in the middle of the floor. She tilted her head, moaned as she closed her eyes letting her hands roam his body. All she could think about was the pleasure she felt just from him touching her, she was nervous because it was her first time but she had never felt so comfortable around someone in her life. Being with Jack away from everyone else made her feel safe, she felt secure knowing he was just like her which meant they couldn't hurt each other.

He smiled as he released her nipple and she created the bed for them gently he pulled her toward it and laid her down, he kissed her breasts as his hands danced over her body till one reached her petals and he rubbed them slowly as he watched her reaction. He kissed the underside of her breasts before licking her nipples and blowing on them causing little tendril of frost to appear against her skin and melt from the heat of her body. He was trying new things with his powers as he focused on her pleasure enjoying the sounds that escaped her lips.

Elsa was impressed by his magic, she was impressed by his touch. Her body felt warm, she'd always felt so cold but it had never bothered her. She'd been born with her powers, now she was experiencing things a girl like her could only dream of. '' Mmm Jack.. Don't stop! '' The blonde moaned as she tilted her head, arched her back closing her eyes as she dug her nails into the bed made of ice knowing her nails wouldn't break it. She could feel something building up, wasn't really sure what it was but knew it was something special that she'd be releasing soon enough but the best part was yet to come for the ice sorceress.

He kissed down her body slowly his hand still tracing her nipple as he replaced the hand on her petals with his mouth, she was feeling warm to the touch as he continued to tease her his tongue felt cold as it touched her out petals her juices tasted sweet and inviting to Jack as he dove in with abandon. Licking and kissing her petals and inner thighs as his hands gripped and squeezed her breasts using a little magic to teas her nipples. He continued lick and probe at her tunnel lapping up her nectar like a man dying of thirst.

Elsa moaned as she chewed on her lower lip, closed her eyes. She was feeling things she'd only ever dreamed of, Jack was very good with his hands. Her body wanted more of him, she could still feel something building up inside of her. She was old enough to know what it was but since she'd never been with anyone until now she was a little confused, her heart was racing as her breathing grew heavy.

Jack continued to lick her petals pushing his tongue deeper past her outer petals as he continued to lap up her nectar as his hands gently pinched and teased Elsa's nipples. Her heavy breathing and moans exciting him to the point where his shaft was hard as stone and he wanted to go further but he was enjoying himself far to much.

Elsa moaned, chewed on her lower lip as she arched her back reaching forward to tangling her fingers in his hair. She didn't want to hurt him so she didn't push his head down any further, her climax was still building up inside of her. There was no telling if she would release for the 1st time before he was inside of her or if she would be able to hold back all she knew was that she was getting really wet, her body was actually starting to ache for him.

Jack felt her fingers tangle in his hair as he felt her back arch looking up at her he gave her clit a few licks but began to move up kissing his way along her stomach. He kept moving up his hands remaining where they were as till he kissing the valley between the precious hills then he was kissing her neck and his hardness was rubbing against her damp petals. Removing one hand from her breasts he gripped his rod as he lined up with her entrance giving her a few teasing rubs before slowly sheathing himself inside her he moved slowly groaning as he felt her petal part before him. He hoped he was doing it right as came up against a barrier he looked at her for a moment unsure of what to do as he was unaware that he was poised at her maidenhead reading to claim it if he moved any more. Jack waited his eyes looking into hers as he waited for her to say it was okay or to stop with barely even two inches of his spear inside her.

Elsa looked into his eyes, gave him a nod of approval. She had been waiting for a moment like this since she had come of age to be queen, she had never felt so comfortable in her life. Being with Jack made all her fears melt away, she knew it would hurt at first but she wasn't going to stop him because it already felt pretty good. Every inch of her body wanted him, needed him this was her turn to finally realize what love actually was.

With her approving nod he pushed forward breaking her barrier and taking her virginity as he entered her completely. He waited reveling in the new sensations as she was wrapped around his shaft and he groaned her name as he kissed her deeply his hands holding her waist as he allowed her time to adjust. After a good amount of time had passed he began to pull out till the tip was all that remained and then pushed into her just as slowly as he started to saw in and out of her slowly building up his pace as he wanted to savor the first time being connected to someone as they were now.

Elsa moaned as she closed her eyes letting the pleasure take over her body as she started to thrust her hips against his arching hurt back just a little more as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her second climax was already building up as he thrusted into her, her breathing grew heavy as she opened her eyes. She slid her heal along his lower back as she dug her fingers into the sheet of ice that made the bed.

The sensations were all knew to Jack as he slowly began to increase his speed his muscles flexing as he thrust into her with more strength. He felt her leg wrap around him as he sighed and groaned in pleasure as her tunnels squeezed down around his shaft, he could feel her heart beat through her walls and he began to kiss her neck and lips. One hand held him up while his other squeezed and played with her breasts as his breathing grew heavier from his exertion and a light sheen of sweat covered his body. "I love you Elsa." he said as he kissed her deeply pushing into her as deep as he could and stopping just wanting her to feel him as their hearts began to beat as one.

" Mmm I love you to Jack! " Elsa said as she moaned, thrusted het hips against his. She moaned into the kiss as she felt him pushing deeper not her, when he stopped she was a little confused but managed to smile. Her climax was building up pretty fast, she didn't know long she'd be able to hold on all she knew was that Jack Frost was her soul mate the man she'd always wanted. She closed her eyes for a second as she remembered her reaction to her sister's engagement, pushed it aside opening her eyes again she was smiling because this was much different. Fate had literally brought Jack into her life, being with him made her feel like she could do anything.

Jack began to move again his heart soaring as she reciprocated his love as he began to saw in and out of her rapidly their bodies slapping together as tendrils of their magic began to wrap around them and as pulsed with dancing lights of wondrous colors. Jack kept moving feeling a tightening sensation as he showed a greater amount of strength than he thought he had as he lifted Elsa off the bed beginning to bounce her on his lap as he hugged her close and kissed her their magic pulsing more and more. Jack never wanted to leave her side wanted to be with her for as long as he could, his breathing grew ragged from the exertion as he came closer and closer to their mutual climax. Jack let out a loud groan as he pushed deeply into his only Love and their magic flashed the lights fading as Jack laid Elsa back on the bed his strength gone as snow fell around them landing on their skin and sticking briefly before melting and rolling off.

Elsa moaned as pleasure soard through her, the sensations she felt with him still inside of her. She release her climax, continued to thrust her hips against his. The blonde ice sorceress had never felt anything so amazing until now, she wanted it again. Her body loved how his felt against it, their Magic was powerful. She had never known her magic could do so many things, as the snow fell arond them hen melted she just continud smiling as her heart rate slowed down.

Jack sighed tiredly as he held Elsa while the snow fell around them, he remained sheathed inside her as he kissed her skin where a snow flake fell while they recovered. "You are so beautiful." he said looking into her eyes and pushing a strand of dislodged hair away from her face, their bodies were flushed from their love making but Jack could already feel his body ready for more. "If we keep this up you people might send out search parties." he said with a laugh as he kissed her neck then up to her lips.

" Let them.... " Elsa said as she smiled, kissed him back she was in love with him. For the first time she felt a strong connection to someone that shared her abilities, being with Jack made her feel whole. She had finally found her soul mate, if he left her she would die inside. The blonde sorceress needed him in her life, right now she wasn't to concerned with the palace it would survive until she returned to her duties as queen. She wanted Jack by her side, he could be her King.

Jack smiled at her answer as he rolled them over so he was laying on his back, "I never felt this before. I never want to leave this place." he said running his hands over her back leaving little trails of frost on her skin which vanished slowly. The cold never touched them as he held her and rested against the ice sheets of the bed, he had been so many places seen many people but this was the first time he had held someone, touched them and been touched. Elsa was amazingly beautiful and he'd stay for her if she asked, he kissed her neck and cheeks before locking lips with her again and just losing himself in the embrace.

" I've never felt this either, I eventually have to return to the palace. But until then I can lay here with you for as long as I want, I want you to come back with me. Let the people see you, help me rule Arendell! " Elsa said as she cuddled with him, kissed him running her hands over his chest. She had meant every word, hoped he would take hrr up in what she had said. Of course she knew she couldn't live without him, waking up to him every morning would be perfect for her.

"As long as I'm with you." he said smiling at her though now he was unsure, it wasn't by choice that others couldn't see him the fact that she could had made him feel like he wasn't just some phantom watching the world unable to touch or feel the world around him. He wasn't alone now and he'd find a way to stay at her side as he held her and he relaxed enjoying the feeling of her fingers against his chest as they laid there letting the world remain so far away as it was just them that mattered.

" I could lay here all day, I could also go again. " Elsa said as she smildd, kissed him her hand sliding down his chest to his cock. She wrapped her hand around it, started to stroke him. Her mind was on the future she could have with him, she was wanting him to get her pregnant married or not. She had never had any sexual contact until recently, she was addicted to it now.

"Whatever the Queen desires." he said in a playful tone as he stroked his cock like her this had been his first time sexually involved with anyone. He gripped her rear and squeezed it as he kissed her as she got him in the mood for round two, "I'm not sure if a crown suits me, maybe just queens cosort." he said as he gripped her rear and pulled her into position on top of him.

" You'll be by my side, will have your own throne. But at night you'll be in my bed, we'll sleep but not every night." Elsa said as she kissed him pressing down on his chest she started to ride him, leaned down to kiss him. She loved how he felt inside of her, she loved how his lips felt against her's. Her abilities were going crazy, snow was falling around them as hills started to form she rode him her hands rubbing his chest.

As she began to ride him he let out a low groan feeling her walls pulse and grip at his shaft, "I'd be happy just being with you." he said as he moved his hands from her rear up to her breasts. He squeezed them before teasing her nipples pinching them as she rode him and he enjoyed the sensations of her lips against his. She felt amazing and he wished for nothing more than to stay at her side as he felt his own magic mix with her creating little trails of frost along their bodies.

Back
Top Bottom