A Sailor moon rpg (Myself, Malfrost)

"Ahhhh! Coming!" Minato moaned loudly as with a violent last thrust, he flooded Ami's womb and pussy with his hot and sticky seed. He had been so backed up from not having sex that he filled her completely, his cum leaking down her leg. He slowly pulled out, his breath ragged as he pushed Ami down onto her knees. "Clean me up down there..."

Ami did as he asked, wrapped her mouth around his cock as she cleaned him up with her mouth. She made sure to get every drop of remaining cum, swallowed Making sure there was no more cum remaining she finished cleaning him up then licked her lips, stood up pressing her hand against his chest as she kissed him. She didn't worry about the cum that had dripped down her leg cause she always had a towel in her bag, she took it out then wiped herself off.

Minato moaned as Ami began to clean his cock off as she tried to get every last bit of his sticky seed. As she stood up and kissed him, he returned the kiss, even though he could taste himself slightly on her lips. He pulled away and grinned as he cock was still hard and throbbing. He reached around and gave her ass a quick spank. "We still have quite a bit of time left...want me to fuck your ass now?"

'' Yes Please!!'' Ami said as she smiled dropping the towel she turned around so she was facing the railing, held onto the bars as she waited. She closed her eyes with a smile anticipating nothing but pleasure from him fucking her from behind, she had a feeling it would feel absolutely amazing. Her body was still sweating from the first round, she just knew more sweat would come as long as her body accepted the idea of being taken from behind.

Minato chuckled as he got behind Ami and gripped her ass between his hands, rubbing his throbbing cock against her firm rear. "What's gotten into you today? You are being really slutty." He teased her as he spanked her ass hard and began to prod her asshole with the tip of his cock, but he refused to fuck her just yet. "If you are such a slut, then let me hear you beg! Slutty girls must beg!" He spanked her ass again as he waited for her to comply.

'' Please Minato Please fuck my ass. I don't know what's gotten into me maybe it's just all the pent up emotions I've been dealing with.. We've been together for a few months now, it's nearing graduation. I'll be going to medical school, I don't want to leave you but I have no choice considering I'll be done with all my premed classes the day after graduation. '' Ami said as she chewed on her lower lip, held onto the bars as tight as she could trying really hard not to cry because she was telling him the truth.

Back
Top Bottom