A Sailor moon rpg (Myself, Malfrost)

Phoenix Rising

Like the phoenix rising from the ashes.
'' I'm gonna be late again.. Mom why didn't you wake me?'' Serena sighed grabbing a muffin giving her mom a kiss she ran out the door, ran down the sidewalk. She was always running late , didn't need anymore bad marks especially now that she was no longer in junior high. Serena Tsukino was now in high school in her last year to be exact, she was doing pretty good since she had Ami for a tutor. Since she was so late she wasn't watching where she was going which was normal for her, she managed to bump into somebody. She lost her balance, fell on her ass then looked up as her cheeks turned bright read.

Minato Arisato was walking on his way to class for the day, enjoying the lovely morning and right as he rounded a corner, he felt something slam into his side. He gasped slightly as he managed to keep himself standing and not fall to the concrete.

He turned to look at what hit him. He recognized the uniform, it was the uniforms the girls wore at his high school! He should know, after all, he was dating one of the smartest girls in school, Ami. He rubbed the back of his meekly as he laughed slightly, offering his hand to the fallen girl.

"Hey, I'm really sorry...let me help you up! I see you go to the same high school as me. " He smiled lightly as he helped the girl up once she accepted his hand. "You are in quite the rush! I'm Minato Arisato, it is nice to meet you, my beautiful lady." He smiled as he kissed her hand gently. Despite the fact that he had a girlfriend, he always wanted to treat a girl right, and he couldn't help but flirt slightly with his pretty girl.

" Oh your Ami's boyfriend nice to meet you I'm serena, thanks. I over slept again, really need to going." Serena smiled, ran in the direction of the school finally reaching the hall she sighed with relief then walked into her class just in time. She had to admit Minato San was cute but she was with Mamrou/Darien or was she? Things had been complicated between the two, she didn't really know what was happening.

Minato was surprised that this girl knew her name, when she mentioned Ami he chuckled. "Ah, you most be the Serena that Ami talks so much about. Thanks for being such a good friend to her!" He laughed as the girl sprinted down the road to get to school on time. He and Ami had a committee meeting, so they both go to skip homeroom. He walked peacefully towards school, think of Serena. She was quite beautiful...he was already attracted to her after one meeting.

He met with Ami outside the committee room and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her into his chest. "Good morning, my love. I met your friend Serena on the way to school...she is pretty cute." He gave her a small wink before pressing his lips against her's lovingly. He liked it when she was jealous, she was really cute then.

" She's dating someone though.. Or least she's supposed to be. But I understand your attraction to her despite her clumsy nature. Sorry Minato I've just been so busy studying it's been hard for me to sleep, even harder when you haven't been at the house. " Ami sighed as she leaned into him, she hated unloading her problems on him like that but she had nobody else besides none of her friends really understood her delima with being the smartest girl in her grade.

"Well...why don't we invite her out sometime...I bet the three of us could have fun." Minato smiled lightly. Recently, they had been talking about making their relationship more exciting by including one of Ami's friends, Serena seemed like a good match. As Ami leaned into him, he stroked her head affectionately and kissed her forehead. "Hey...I have a friend in committee who owes me a favor. I'll make him say we were at the meeting, while we ditch and go have some fun. Consider it a way to make up for me not being at your house as often, how does that sound?" He gave Ami a wink, he knew she didn't normally break rules, but this was a sure fire way of not getting caught while being able to relax and have some fun.

" Despite my better judgement it sounds amazing I could use a break." Ami said as she smiled, she really needed some alone time with him she also needed some fun in her life. The idea of inviting Serena out with them didn't sound like a half bad idea, could certainly add some excitement to their relationship. She loved Minato but she was so focused on her studies that she felt like she was pushing him away.

Minato smiled and then licked his lips lightly as his eyes held a gleam of lust. He certainly would love to have Serena go on a date with them and then of course...come to a love hotel with them after the date. It had been almost a two weeks since he and Ami last had sex, and he was pent up and frustrated. Committee was only an hour, so they would have to do something on campus that was fun.

His hand snaked down to Ami's ass and gave her a light spank through her skirt. "How about...we go up to the roof and have some fun...its been awhile after all..." He whispered seductively in her ear as he began to plant kisses up and down her neck, where he knew she was weak.

" The roof sounds great." Ami said with a smile as she chewed on her lip, shivered as he kissed her neck. " Lead the way my love." She was happy he had caught her, that they could get away while committee commenced knowing she wouldn't be missed much. It was obvious how much she needed this she deprived of sleep but deprived of the one thing that made it so easy for her to just forget everything.

Minato quickly swept Ami up into his and walked up the stairs to the roof. She was so light, and he enjoyed the feeling of holding her in his arms. Soon, the were up on the roof and he had her pinned against the rail link fence that surrounded the roof. His lips were soon on her neck once again, licking and kissing her as his hand moved up to her chest and squeezed her lovely breast through her school uniform.

((I'm thinking maybe Serena can walk up to the roof and watch them in secret? Maybe masturbate to it?))

'' Mmm Minato Undress me please. I want you inside of me, this time I'll let you release. I can handle it I promise.'' Ami said as she chewed on her lower lip, held onto the railing her body shivering at his touch. She would never say anything like that unless she meant it, he could tell by her body language that she meant it because she very seldom said something like that plus this wasn't their first time. But every time before now she made him pull out because she couldn't handle anymore pressure, the stress of the consequences made her very nervous but she needed an easy way out of all the stress. On top of being a 5.4 student she also had to save the world from time to time, that was a lot of pressure even if she had her four best friends by her side when doing so.

Ami's words were all he needed to start disrobing his girlfriend. He undid the ribbon on her top and quickly began to unbutton her shirt, forcing the garment off her to expose her cute, bra covered breasts. He quickly unclasped her shirt so she was only in her bra and panties. He undid her bra and groped one of her lovely breasts in his hand. His mouth kissed down her neck and towards her breasts. His mouth finally reached its target as he swirled his tongue around her perky nipple.

Meanwhile, his other hand rubbed her slender leg, up her thigh and towards her crotch where he began to rub her slightly moist pussy that was hidden by her thong. Ami was normally shy and dressed quite conservatively when they first met, but Minato had convinced her to wear more sultry clothing and undergarments for him.

Ami moaned as she watched him undress her,when she felt him rubbing her pussy she moaned a little louder tilting her head back as she closed her eyes. She wanted him she needed him, just his touch made her forget all the stress. Being with Minato was good for her, she hoped that he never left her because he was really the only stable person in her life right now.

Minato grabbed her thong and tugged it down her body so she was now nude in front of him basically. He nibbled on her nipple light while he rubbed her perky and sensitive clitoris with his fingers before shoving his middle finger far and deep into her pussy.

He smiled as he kissed her neck and bit down and sucked, marking her with a hickey before he moved his mouth to her ear. "I wonder what everyone would say if they saw the sweet honor student, Ami...doing all this naughty stuff..." he bit down and sucked on her ear. He loved to tease her so much. "You know what you have to do if you want me to do it all the way..." he told her with a grin. She had to spread her pussy open and beg to be fucked like a slut if she wanted to have sex with him right now.

Ami smiled as she opened her legs more, watched his every move her body quivering at the touch of his lips on her body. " Fuck me please Minato! I beg of you to fuck me hard, fast." She meant every word, she wanted it so bad she would do anything to get it. As far as what other people thought of her she didn't really care right now she was sick of her good girl reputation.

Minato nodded as he pulled his massive, throbbing dick out. It was larger then most human cocks and he began to press the massive rod up against Ami's quivering pussy. He teased her more, only pressing the tip into her wanting pussy as he looked into her eyes, his own filled with lust and sadistic want. "You are quite a slutty girl...aren't you, Ami...tell me whose slut you are..."

" I'm your slut Minato!" Ami said as she moaned her breathing heavy as her heart pounded against her chest, she knew he would never do anything she didn't ask him to do. She wanted him, she wanted him very bad her thighs were on fire while her pushy ached to have him inside pounding her raw. All her stress had disappeared, all she could think about was him releasing inside of her penetrating her with his seamen.

"Good answer." Minato replied with a chuckle as he slammed his massive and throbbing cock deep into Ami's wet and quivering pussy. He easily slammed past her cervix and into her womb as he let out a loud moan. Her pussy was just so tight, he hadn't fucked her enough yet to loosen her up well, but that made it feel even better. He slammed his massive cock in and out of her like a piston." So, how does it feel, Ami? To be fucked in public like this?" He teased as he licked her exposed neck once again.

'' It feels amazing.. I've never imagined how good it could feel, Mmm being with you makes me forget everything.'' Ami said moaning titling her head back as she closed her eyes chewing on her lower lip. She knew anyone could be watching them, she knew they could get caught cause they were on school grounds but she didn't really care. This was the first time she had really given into her wild side, she ran her fingers through her hair as she started to thrust her hips against his.

"Good...I'm glad you like it...lets do this more often..fuck at school...this is fun..." Minato stated between moans as he gripped Ami's ass with his hands, feeling her firm real jiggle each time his cock slammed deep and hard into her. He liked this wild side of Ami and he could certain do for having more of it in his life. He lowered his mouth to her exposed breasts and sucked on one of them, hard, swirling his tongue around her perky nipple as one of his fingers shove itself into her asshole.

Ami moaned louder as she ran her fingers through her short blue hair, she thrusted her hips against his as she opened her eyes. She loved the idea of fucking more often at school she could always find a reason to step out for a quicky, Minato really knew how to pleasure her but other then that she knew he loved her. The blue haired woman had only ever been with Minato, she never wanted to be with anyone else because no one else seemed to get her the way he did.

((I'm going to assume she's told Minato she's Sailor Mercury, if that alright xD))

Minato timed his thrust so he was thrusting up as Ami was thrusting down, so he slammed his cock into her womb and pussy with as much force and power behind it as possible. He could tell she was open to the idea of fucking more often at school, maybe even once a day. He would certainly love that. He loved everything about Ami, her personality, intelligence and definitely her body. He moaned loudly as he felt a pressure starting to build up in his cock. "Ami...I want to fuck you in your Sailor Uniform next time...can I do that?"

'' I think I can manage that.'' Ami smiled as she moaned, closed her eyes again thrusting her hips against his she could feel her climax building up. She knew that if this time didn't give her a way out the next few times would cause it usually took a few times depending on the person really but until today she had always made him slide out but she was done with that she wanted to deal with the consequences.

"Lets...fuck after school then..." Minato moaned loudly as he slammed into her as hard and as fast as he possibly could. He couldn't control himself anymore as he spanked Ami's ass hard and pushed her up roughly against the rail fence. "I'm...about to come! Are you sure I can come inside?" He asked between moans, wanting to make sure she was totally okay with that.

'' Sounds like a good plan, yes I'm sure.'' Ami said as she smiled, moaned she was going to be right behind him. Her body was dripping with sweat her heart was racing, her breathing was very heavy. She was so happy, nothing could excite her more then him releasing inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom