Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Archeage

Anchell

Moon
Greetings all! I'm pretty new to the forum, so I don't know if there has been a topic for this already made. I did a search and didn't find anything, so I decided to start my own. Merge or whatever you do if necessary.

Does anyone here play Archeage? Which server and faction are you? How long have you been playing? How do you like it so far?

My character is Anchell, a Firran on the Kyrios server. The class I like the most so far is Spellsong, and I've been leveling my classes to be a cleric, too.

I gave Archeage a try but it didn't really hold my attention. I definitely think it has some neat features for a free MMO like the housing system and the versatility of the job system. I also made a Firran on Kyrios though I don't think I leveled it past ten haha XD

I also gave the game a try, even played quite a bit during two of the closed beta events. Unfortunately when the game went live I really lost interest in the game, not solely because of the large que issue but more so because I already play another game that's simliar to Archeage that I just feel is better, despite it being much older.

When I did play I did two characters both on the same server. One was from the Harani faction the other Nuian on the Naima or whatever it was called.

~

Back
Top Bottom