Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 NightwingXBatgirl rp. Aquarion and I only.

The setting takes place in Gotham city where Batgirl was watching over Gotham City and the criminal rate has gone down a bit in Gotham city and Batgirl was glad she was doing a great job at protecting Gotham City from criminals at anytime of the night.

It's about 7pm at nighttime on a nice hot summer evening out like tonight.

Batgirl thinks about stuff in her life and she kind of misses seeing her friend Dick Grayson around Gotham City now a days and he has been gone from Gotham City for about 2 whole years now and she sighed and wonders if she'll ever see him ever again or not anymore in her life and she sighed.

Batgirl looks at the clock and realizes she has to be at her prom in about an hour from now and she quickly climbs down the escape ladder and jumps onto her motorcycle and heads for the mansion.

Batgirl arrives at the mansion and parks her motorcycle in the garage, and she runs into the mansion and runs upstairs into her bedroom and closes her bedroom door behind her.

She changes out of her batgirl outfit and hangs up in her closet and changes into a perfect elegant prom dress that was a beautiful pink colour and the ribbon on the dress was black and she tied the ribbon up and put's her hair up into a perfect French braid and Alfred was hosting her prom night for tonight.

Barbara heads downstairs to greet all of her guests that have come over from her college graduation friends and families and she wonders if Dick Grayson will show up or not at all tonight and she sighed. (d.)

Nightwing was out on patrol with one of his bodies from the Teen Titans. “Hey are you going to go see Batgirl tonight at her prom?” Cyborg asked him. “What are you talking about Cyborg? I don’t know anything about seeing her tonight.” Nightwing snapped at him. “Oh? I never told you that she called and wanted you to come?” Nightwing was ready to hurt him.

Nightwing jumped off the building. “So does that mean your…” He left so fast he could not get a chance to finish his statement.

“Man I should beat him up, but I have to take the jet to get there in time to see her. I can’t believe it has been two years since I left that place.” He got to his headquarters and got changed into the best suit he had.

He went to the top of the building to get the jet to go to Gotham. On his way there he thought of what he was going to say. “Um…hi. How have you been?” Nightwing went through so many different phrases to say to her.

It took him forty-five minuets to get to Gotham. He looked around and said, “This place did not change that much at all.” Nightwing made it to Bruce’s mansion and parked the Jet inside of the Batcave. “Yeah this place did not change one bit.” He went upstairs to the party and saw Barbara talking to her friends.

All of Barbara friends said to her,"Oh my gosh look who just showed up it's Dick,what is he doing here and looks like he has something for you Barbara. Go up to him and say hi to him don't be shy Barbara go for it."

Barbara nods her head and she sees Dick and she walked up to him and said to him,"Hey Dick long time no see and I'm glad that you came to my party,and it's so nice to see you once again. How did you know about my party I'm just wondering that is all,i can't help it if I'm a bit curious about things."

Barbara gently gives Dick a nice friendly hug that friends always hugged each other in life and she slightly smiled at him.

Dick saw Barbara talking to her friends and they all were looking at him smiling, “Man I hope that there isn’t anything on me.” He then looks into a mirror near by on the wall to see if there was anything on him. “Ok good nothing so why were they laughing?” Dick thought to himself.

When Dick turned back to look at Barbara, she was walking towards him. When Barbara came to him, he said, “Hey Barbara, I’m glad to be here.” Dick looked at her like she did not give him the invite. “Wait you did not give me the invite. Cyborg told me that you called and told me to come. If that was not you it must have been. Bruce.” He whispered to himself.

After she was done giving him a huge he told her, “I have a gift but we have to be in privet so you can look at it. It is not something that you can look at in front of all these people that do no know about you secret life.” Dick said smiling at her.

Barbara said to Dick,"It was Alfred that called you and invited you to come to my party and Bruce is on vacation in the Bahama's for about one whole year Dick. I just thought that I'd let you know this now Dick.and do not worry someone else has been taking care of Gotham City crime wave, I'll be fine Dick ok."

Barbara kept her right wrist well hidden from Dick,and she knows how he can react if she even got one little scratch on her elbow,she know how he always over react at times in life.

Barbara said to Dick,"Sure we can go somewhere in private away from my guests and friends,and the only room that is private in this manison is the study room. Please follow me I'll lead us both to the study room Dick,and no getting any ideas at all ok it's right this way."

Barbara leaded them both to the study room and she closes the door behind them both and she said to Dick,"It's been 2 whole years since we've last seen each other,and you haven't changed one bit,except your black hair is more shorter then when you were younger Dick."

When Barbara told him that it was not Bruce, he calmed down just a little bit. “So it was Alfred that old man can always find a way to get someone to go somewhere when they a needed the most…man I love that old guy.” He said laughing as he spoke. “So who has been taking care of Gotham if Bruce is not here to do it, is it you?”

Dick had his hand in his right pocket and he was hoping that there was a place that they could be in private in the mansion for the time being. He knew that when there was a party and stuff at the house almost all rooms were full of guest.

Dick was happy that there was at least one place that was kept off limits for the night. He followed Barbara to the study room. “What you think that I will do something when we get there? If I tried you would break my arm like the time your broke my hand because I touched your butt on a mission. That was kind of funny at times.”

When they got to the room she closed the door behind them. “Well yes two years has been a long time. I just had to get away from Batman. You know what I’m talking about? Well my hair had to be cut, it was all over the place and it was getting on my nerves when I was fighting and stuff. You did not change that much either your still the little girl I remember.” Dick said laughing.

Barbara looked at Dick and she siad to him,"We all love Alfred a lot and he has been helping out with things in Gotham city. He helps the city get ready for special occasions and all week long in Gotham City. Everyone will be celebrating for thanks giving all next week, and Alfred sure knows how to cook a perfect turkey."

"Oh yeah I remember that when I broke your hand when you tried to touch my butt on a mission,those were the good old times I sometimes miss those times now a days sigh."

Barbara sat down on the couch in the study room and she to dick,"I'm not a little girl anymore,I'm a young lady,and Batgirl protects Gotham City while Batman is away on holidays for one whole year.

I understand that you had to leave Gotham city and be away from Batman for 2 whole long years.

I would also love to have a bit of break too once in a while,but I have no time to take a vacation at all oh well. How did you know that I've been protecting Gotham city have you been spying on me lately hmm Dick.?"

Back
Top Bottom