Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Komoku blinked a little in surprise at that, but he returned the kiss after a moment. He broke it after a while, since...well, he wanted to savor it. Eventually though, he did pull away with a faint breath, eyes opening after a moment before grinning like an idiot.

"Woof," he smirked, letting his hands trail down to squeeze her firm butt. "Very woof..."

Her dress was already riding up thanks to his large hands gripping it. She could feel the air caress the bottom of her ass cheeks since she was wearing some very revealing underwear that didn't cover much back there. "I don't speak dog." She said, panting a little bit. She almost forgot to breathe there...being against his bare chest was...mm.

"Better get used to it..."Komoku purred, squeezing her butt firmly before his fingers slid up to tug the hem of her panties down. "Mm...I wanna smell that scent easier..." he growled hungrily, tongue flicking over her lips. "You shouldn't hide that...I want to get drunk on it."

"Komoku.." Mei frowned, but it was clear from the scent in the air that she was already wet and turned on. "I am wearing skimpier clothing now and you want me to walk around with no panties? That's a bit much.." Especially fighting...she actually had to get some more modest underwear when she was wearing skirts...

"Mm, since when have I said anything reasonable, again?" he smirked, giving her another kiss. "Not my fault you're a drug, Mei. That's your fault."

"Mnn, maybe I should put you through rehab so you can be a good boy and behave during the appropriate times.." She whispered in his ear before nibbling at it. Maybe less clothes did give her more confidence..or maybe the way he was acting was making her feel really, really attractive.

There was a faint, hungry breath that escaped at her sultry words, hands squeezing her ass as he pressed her closer. "Mm, yeah...?" he purred. "Think I have a problem?" Whatever had gotten into her, he wanted more of it. Immediately.

Mei gasped softly when he pressed her closer to his body. "No, I wouldn't call it a problem. It can just be inconvenient at times. Whenever you get like this, it makes me want you so badly. But sometimes there are places where we shouldn't do it..this is one of those times." She explained as she looked into his eyes, giving him a seductive smile.

"Any time you can't have sex is a bad time in my opinion," Komoku purred, fingers brushing between her legs to find that beautiful pussy. "Fine...I'll behave, but I want a taste," he smirked. "Is that so wrong? How can you expect me not to want something after seeing you in this?"

When his fingers found her womanhood, a faint moan escaped her lips. She had to be quiet..but it was hard. She was already so turned on. "You better get used to seeing me this way, Komoku...but fine...just a taste. And then we eat lunch. I'm starving."

"Mm, good..." he growled, offering her cleavage an affectionate kiss before he sunk down. A taste in Komoku lingo could mean anything, but the moment he was below that wonderful scent, his mouth mashed against her wet pussy, his tongue raking over her wet lips. He would get used to her like this...because he liked her being confident, as she should be.

Mei had to lean against the wall, because the moment his tongue met with her wet slit, she felt her legs weakening. God..that was so good! She wanted to feel more..ugh..but they were in the most inconvenient places...if he did that again, she wasn't sure if she could keep herself under control. "..O-okay, you got your taste. We should go now." She whispered, feeling her quivering pussy getting even wetter.

"Mm, dinner hasn't been called yet..." Komoku purred, tongue flicking over her clit. "You need to keep your dog well fed, don't you?" he smirked, green eyes glittering with mischief.

This time she had to cover her mouth, trying to muffle the whimpering sounds she made in reaction to his tongue. Ugh, of course this would happen...she knew it the moment he tried to get her away from everyone else. Mei frowned, looking deep into his eyes. "We should have just gone to my room for this...If you keep licking me I won't be able to keep myself up.." She quietly murmured.

"Mm, so?" Komoku purred, grabbing one of her legs to shift it up on his shoulder...and then the other as he pressed her against the wall, so his tongue could continue to greedily roam over her wet cunt. She could act grumpy all she wanted, Komoku knew she liked the attention.

Mei wasn't surprised, but now that she was comfortable it was easier for her to feel the influx of pleasure between her legs. It was so hard not to be loud...but she was managing. He probably wouldn't stop until she orgasmed....or maybe he would be mean and just do this until she was about to cum. Either way..the feeling was nice. So nice that her nipples were poking through the thin fabric of her bra and her dressed..and her pale skin was flush with color as her body temperature began to rise. Mnn..he knew all the right spots to lick!

"Mm..." Komoku growled eagerly, letting his tongue lap up her wet juices as he kissed her soaked pussy. "I never get tired of this...you know that?" he said, his voice low and hungry. "I could do this all day..."

"D-don't..I wouldn't..be able to stand it." She panted softly. She could barely stand it now. She needed to feel something inside of her. "..Komoku, put your finger inside of me." She whispered lowly. "..Please."

"Mm, my finger...or something else?" he smirked, but he complied regardless. He slid his fingers along her lips, slowly sinking his middle finger in as he kissed and licked her clit, starting to work it in and out.

"Mnn..if you stick your cock in, I won't be able to keep quiet.." She whimpered, her toes curling inside of her heels as she pressed her head hard against the wall behind her. She might have just..made it worse for herself. Because now she wanted his cock inside of her aching, messy cunt even more now. She really couldn't control herself when she was like this....

"Tell me what you want..." Komoku purred, tongue flicking over her clit as his finger sunk in deeper and started to move in and out quickly.

She wanted a lot of things, and she could barely think as she panted like a dog. Her clit was throbbing almost painfully as his tongue continued to assault the sensitive bundle of nerves. "Mnn. I..I don't know..." She moaned quietly as she closed her eyes. She really didn't. She wanted to cum, but she wanted to feel his cock stretching her out. She didn't want him to stop. She hated it when he made her think while she was this flustered...

"You're a bad liar," Komoku purred, licking his lips of her juices as he kept his finger steady...but not fast, or hard. Sometimes, he did curl...but it was clear what he was doing. "I know what you want...I just like hearing it..."

"I want to cum," She immediately said when she realized he was teasing her. He was so mean! He was the one who was making her stupid in the first place and now he wanted her to think and talk? "Please stop teasing me and let me cum..." Now that he was licking her, she was sure she was making a mess down there. Clean up was going to be annoying...good thing there was a bathroom down the hall.

"Mm..." Komoku growled, tongue lapping everywhere as his finger picked up it's pace. He was cleaning everything up quite well on his own, her pussy, her thighs...he wasn't letting any drop of her addictive drug hit the floor.

Back
Top Bottom