Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tavern in the Multiverse (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(For fuck sake, I got super confused. I hate to be a bother but just ignore those last few posts. I forgot which sister I was talking to. Man, I really need to be awake the same time you guys are all up)

Warrior sat with Kitana and put a supporting arm round her as he could tell though her aura that she was feeling rather down right now so he brought her another drink as he said "I know your distressed, I can feel it in your aura. Do you want me to help you get rid of all that stress you are feeling?"

Link watched as Mileena left, feeling a little awkward. "Well... That escalated quickly," he said. He gave the Lucario a fearsome glare as he got up from his seat. The Hylian went and stood outside the hallway where the restrooms were to wait for the disfigured girl.

Brendan put his hands up in front of his face, trying to hide from the angry little succubus. "Whoa, wait a second! I'm not the kind of trainer that starts throwing Pokéballs the moment I see something I don't know!" He lowered his hands once he was sure she wasn't going to attack. "Besides, I knew you weren't a Pokémon." He held up the latest version of the Pokédex. "The 'Dex told me that you weren't one. I scanned you when you weren't looking."

Leon finally wandered up to the bar, walking passed everyone, and ordered an ale. "Man, there are some crazy people here... and really hot women" he thought to himself, also imagining what it would be like to be smothered by one of the busty females in the bar. Perhaps another newcomer would enter soon for him.

Etna snatched the Pokedex when Brenden held it up, and immediately started trying to smash it against the bar. "God! Damn! Cock! Fighting! Children! It was SO fucking cold in that ball!"

(o_O Squishy.... you misspelled the name of my character and spelled my own name!)

Brendan watched in horror as pieces of the Pokédex went flying. "That... that... wasn't... completed yet..." he whispered, tears forming in his eyes. The trainer's dream of completing the Pokédex was just as shattered as the instrument itself. "And my Pokémon aren't tools! They're my friends!" He stood up, a Pokeball at the ready. "Why'd you do that, you crazy bitch?!?"

Etna's eyes flew wide open at the sight of the pokeball, her pupils dilating to the size of plates. "BALL!" she cried, diving behind the bar for cover and holding a tray over her head like a makeshift shield. "Dammit, not again! They made me fuck a charizard!"

Mileena's emotions had completely gotten the better of her, leaving her a sobbing wreck in the ladies' room. Her makeup was smeared all over the place, and after checking to make sure no one was around she took her veil off to try and wash up. The face staring back at her was a horror show. As if on cue, a toilet flushed and Lara fucking Croft stepped out of a stall. The british woman laughed as soon as she saw Mileena's monstrous visage, and that was the last fucking straw. The last thing Mileena needed right now was for yet another airbrushed sex symbol to come kick her when she was down. She uppercutted the other woman so fast and hard that a dude jumped out and yelled "Toasty!" and she flew up through the ceiling into a different but thematically similar arena, where she would hopefully get eaten by wild badgers or something. Honey badger didn't give a shit.

Calming down and wiping off her running makeup with a paper towel, Mileena realized that she was even uglier without it. Her skin was far from perfect, more alien than human like the rest of her features, but there was nothing she could do about it now. Resigned to her fate she tied her veil back in place and tried to sneak out of the bar without anyone noticing, only to find Dark waiting right outside the bathroom door. "Oh," she said, unable to really process the idea of someone caring about her well being. "H-hi."

Kitana watched as Warrior ordered her another drink and attempted to comfort her. It was a kind gesture, one he had not felt since Liu Kang spared her life all those years ago. A tear ran down her cheek as he offered to relieve the stress that was built up over these years and smiled. "Well...what can you offer, Warrior?"

"well I hate to brag but I give fantastic massages which can take stress away quite quickly or I can offer something of a more ... Sexual nature which will do the same thing. But that is your choice in the end my beautiful princess" Warrior told her with a flirty smile.

Walking out of the bathroom and seeing Warrior getting all smoochy on her sister was just the last straw. There were straws, lots of straws up until this point, but this was all she could freaking take tonight. Mileena saw red and ripped the veil off her face, exposing her hideous visage, then charged headlong at Warrior from his blind side. She began inflicting a complex series of bloody combination moves, x-ray bone-breaking shots, and generally absurd levels of brutality all over Warrior's body.

Once she deliver the first punch, Warrior went into combat mode and dodged a number of her attacks though some did hit. Warrior then went mega and using a combination of his own bloody, bone breaking moves to injury her just as badly.

Link did a double-take as Mileena rushed by him and started pounding on Warrior. He had stopped paying any attention to the Lucario and hadn't seen what happened with him and Kitana. Pulling his Mirror Shield from his magic pocket and leaving the Hylian one on his back, he waded into the fight, causing many of the attacks to be deflected. "Stop fighting! I don't know what happened between you guys, but stop!"

Brendan had to scramble to get away from the ruckus. Still holding a Pokéball in his hand, he watched for a minute as Mileena and Warrior exchanged blows. The trainer flipped a hightop table down for some cover from the battle, only peeking out every now and then to see if it was over.

After getting hit back, Mileena stopped fucking around and ate part of Warrior's face. Just gobbled it right down with her freaky snake teeth and left him standing there with half a face like 'wtf mate?' She had those munchies that only faces can satisfy. Shit only got realer from there.

Etna dove for cover and wound up with her back pressed against the underside of an overturned table. Looking to her left, she saw Brendan sheltering behind the same piece of furniture. "BALL!" she shouted, and almost pounced on the boy, only to be stopped by a sharpened sai punching through the tabletop between them, lost amid the melee going on in the bar. "Okay, temporary truce," she grumbled to the boy. "But later on, you and me are gonna have words about your animal cruelty."

Link made the smart choice after Mileena... ate... part of Warrior's face and booked it out of range. Hero of Time he might be, but when it comes to homicidal women with razor-sharp teeth, he was just as helpless as the succubus and Pokémon trainer hiding behind the table.

Brendan nodded, green eyes wide. "Ok, truce... right..." He put the Pokéball back on his belt. "Sorry for scaring you with that. My Swampert's in there." He took off his white hat and ran his hand through his brown hair. "Any idea what's up with them?"

Etna tried to sneak a peek around the table and instantly regretted doing so. "Holy shit she just ate that guy's grill. I don't know what their problem is but we need to stop them. Can any of your vicious murder monsters do some kind of sleep spell? I think I can charm the guy but I don't think the girl is gonna listen to reason."

(. .)

Warrior was no fool when it came to fights so when the girl ate part of his face. It was actually an aura duplicate. "So your a face eating monster then, ha I've fought worse then that" he said to her as his mega form stood there.

Brendan nodded at Etna, grabbing a different ball from his belt. "Yeah, I can have my Ralts use Hypnosis." He carefully tossed the ball to the floor in front of him. When the little Psychic-type Pokémon appeared, Brendan turned to gauge where Mileena was. "Ok, Ralts, use Hypnosis on the woman with the scary teeth. Now!"

The tiny Pokémon glowed for a brief moment before sending purplish waves towards Mileena, hopefully causing her to feel drowsy enough to stop fighting and go to sleep. Brendan gave Etna a nervous look. "That should work."

((Really? Aura duplicate? Lol that is now my official cookie cutter response whenever I'm fighting in an RP. Or fucking. Sorry, that vagina was an aura duplicate))

Mileena had munched enthusiastically on a large piece of face, which was definitely not an aura duplicate or anything as cliche as that, and the big meal seemed to be making her tired. She staggered around shiftlessly for a moment as if someone had just yelled Finish Her and then kerflopped right there on the floor, cuddling a bar stool.

Etna peeked out. "Now's my chance, I'll use my charm spell." She dashed out from behind the table and hopped up onto the bar, where she immediately squatted in front of warrior with her panties down. "Hello, this is my vagina. Charming, isn't it?"

(Well excuse me Princess, but the fact you tore off half his face would be an instant kill. I did the most random thing to keep my character alive)

Warrior completely ignored Etna and return to his seat as he checked his face again to make sure it was all still there. He had pulled up the nearest meat and had used that to protect his face so Mileene had not tore off his face she had basically eaten a very large ham

Etna scooted over to hold her pussy directly in his face, though to be fair her pussy was probably just a large, well-disguised ham. "Are you charmed yet? I can charm harder, ya know."

Kitana was certainly stunned. All this happened in what felt like a day but in actuality was only about a minute. After that minute, her sister was passed out on the floor, some sort of...creature...was holding her nether regions toward Warrior's face, a young boy had flipped a table on it's side, and elf boy had ran like...well, like a boy. It was too much. She turned back to the counter, crossed her arms on top of it, and slammed her head down, groaning slightly in pain.

Brendan recalled his Ralts after praising her and giving her a poffin (a candy-like Pokémon snack). He saw Kitana slam her head down on the counter and started to approach her when he saw Link coming out of hiding, a little bit of blood on the Hylian's face. Both guys seemed to examine each other, then Link wiped the blood from his nose. One of the punches must have hit him instead of its intended target.

The Hylian carefully placed a hand on Kitana's shoulder. "Hey, are you alright, Princess Kitana?" he asked.

In the meantime, the Irish-Japanese teen checked on Mileena, making sure she hadn't injured herself when she fell asleep.

Mileena grumbled fitfully in her sleep, clutching her belly that was stuffed full of giant ham-faces. "Stupid pretty girls..." she groaned, weeping silently. "Stupid boys never like me..."

Etna detached her vagina, which was just a very large ham, and plopped it on Warrior's plate. If it charmed him, that was just swell. If not, free ham. Then she hopped off the bar and wandered over to where Mileena was wallowing in shame and gluttony. "Wow, she's really messed up over her looks," she said, looking down at the disfigured princess. "I kinda feel sorry for her, despite all the face eating." Unable to help her curiosity, she took advantage of the sleeping girl and pulled Mileena's outfit to the side to check out 'the goods'. Not horrible, but not necessarily something she'd dive into face-first. And definitely not a ham.

Warrior pushed the ham away before he placed a hand on Kitana other shoulder as he said "Sorry about that princess, I did not really want to fight"

Maria Renard puffed out her cheeks as she began her shift
"I killed a vampire when I was only 12! Why should I have to do such demeaning work. These people should be treating me like a princess" she muttered under her breath.
The 15 year old quickly changed her tune as she stood up at the counter
"Hello and welcome to the tavern, where the drinks are out of this universe!" She chirped out, with smile plastered across her face.

Kitana felt two hands on two separate shoulders, one gloved and one furry. The gloved one had to have been the elf boy, as the princess knew for a fact that the furry one belonged to Warrior. So, which one did she respond to? She looked up from her depressed statell and looked at the two of them. "I wasn't injured, if that's your intention." She then sighed and laid her head back down on her arms a lot more gently than before. "It's just that...fights tend to break out when my sister is around. I just get tired of it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom